Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='m3talst0rm']I've tried ever since I first seen this thread and nothing...I'll keep trying though. I'm for damn sure not paying money for a kinect.[/QUOTE]
Amen.

photo2.png

photo.png

Those are the pictures I promised of me winning! I took them on my iPod as that's where I won, on the mobile version.

Good luck to you all!

You Who Are Winning: Are you using all six plays at a choice time of day, or are you staggering at 15-minute intervals?

[quote name='mokmoof']You Who Are Winning: Are you using all six plays at a choice time of day, or are you staggering at 15-minute intervals?[/QUOTE]

I did it exactly around 1:15 AM, but I might have just gotten lucky. Try 15 minute intervals first.

[quote name='realwords']I did it exactly around 1:15 AM, but I might have just gotten lucky. Try 15 minute intervals first.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Got my gf to sign up. But it isn't sending her codes.
We hit back and it said she could play 25 times, but it reloaded before we could click play.

Just going to use codes form here.

What is the mobile link, and can you stack 12 plays?

[quote name='jr8rulz']its a rigged contest...fuck that[/QUOTE]

Erm...you realize how many CAGs won, right?

Don't jump to "IT'S A SCAM" conclusions when you can't win, brother.

[quote name='jr8rulz']its a rigged contest...fuck that[/QUOTE]
Yep... Totally rigged...

I think there is like only one winner in every 15 minute period! I am betting that they probably pre-picked exactly at what time, too, randomly. Now that I think about it, there is probably a list somewhere of the exact time all 96 are going to be awarded each day, for the entire promotion. Totally rigged.

Oh, wait, that is exactly what it says in the ToS! They rigged it, and they told exactly how they rigged it...

Now, if only there was a way to get my grubby little fingers on that list of times... :whistle2:#

I'm dying to win this. Three people in my house playing at nothing yet. Should have a good chance tomorrow since I gotta wake up really early for school. You better all be sleeping.

[quote name='A Gamer']Yep... Totally rigged...

I think there is like only one winner in every 15 minute period! I am betting that they probably pre-picked exactly at what time, too, randomly. Now that I think about it, there is probably a list somewhere of the exact time all 96 are going to be awarded each day, for the entire promotion. Totally rigged.

Oh, wait, that is exactly what it says in the ToS! They rigged it, and they told exactly how they rigged it...

Now, if only there was a way to get my grubby little fingers on that list of times... :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I could only snag some befor i had to run away from the king himself, but the times are the following

12:09:34AM Central Time
12:27:02AM
12:35:57AM
12:55:55AM
01:12:03AM
01:23:25AM
01:45:00AM
01:51:01AM

Enjoy the wins.

Btw, if anyone wins actually from those, im gonna poo myself.:bomb:

WINNER SELECTION. One Prize Pack is available at a randomly selected time ("Winning Time") every quarter hour of each day of the Promotion Period, for a total of ninety-six (96) randomly selected times per Promotion Period day. The Winning Time of Game Play will determine whether a participant is a potential winner in the Game. The first person to play the Game at the Winning Time or after will win a prize, subject to verification. The Winning Times will be randomly seeded every fifteen (15) minutes throughout each day during the Promotion Period by a computer program. The odds of winning a Prize depend on whether a Game Play falls at the quarter-hourly Winning Time or is the first Game Play after the Winning Time for each quarter-hour of the Promotion Period. Limit six (6) Game Plays per day of the Promotion Period per person regardless of method of play. Limit one (1) prize per person.

Yupp... The person who wins is whoever is the first to submit a code on or after the winning time.

[quote name='kylerg']Did those times come from the thread or somewhere else?[/QUOTE]

If you mean the ones I posted? No they came out my butt, but worth a shot! :booty:

[quote name='A Gamer']Yep... Totally rigged...

Now, if only there was a way to get my grubby little fingers on that list of times... :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm? The terms pre-picked and randomly seem to contradict themselves. :) Contest seems legit to me.

Just won a few minutes ago! I used Bargain Hunter Bob's codes on first try today.

3-4 weeks wait for delivery will go by quick with Black Ops releasing lol

2ykflua.png

congrats to all the winners. I'm playing for all 4 people represented in my household... nothing yet. I'm actually spacing time of entries to every ~30 seconds, so i'm hopin i'll get lucky one day. good luck everyone.

[quote name='mistymayem']Has anybody won via texting? It's more convenient for me at like 4am but I feel like I don't have as good of a chance of winning.[/QUOTE]

how can u text them

[quote name='kylerg']I wish I had more phone numbers ;)[/QUOTE]
Do you have a gmail account (if not, make one, you can always use another email address)? Then go to http://voice.google.com and sign up for another number for your existing phone number(s).

Obviously not how it was intended to be (ab)used, but is a quick and easy double the total number of phones you have (you will need 1 google account for each phone number you want to 'double').

[quote name='starmask2k3']how can u text them[/QUOTE]
Read the ToS much?
[quote name='ToS']B. VIA TEXT MESSAGE. Residents of the 50 US, DC and non-international US military bases ONLY may participate in the Game via text message. Residents of international US military bases may play the Game on the Game Site ONLY. Using your text-capable phone, text your 6-digit Game Code to 20691 during the Promotion Period. When your Game Code is received and recorded by the Game computer, you will receive one (1) Game Play and the play results by text. Mobile participants who have not registered at the Game Site must go to www.bkkinect.com and complete the online Game registration after submitting five (5) Game Codes, or to claim any Game prize. When you play the Game by text message, your mobile phone number will automatically be recorded by the Game computer. Neither Sponsor nor any other entity or person will be responsible for your failure to keep your mobile phone number current. You can opt out of mobile play at any time by texting the word STOP to 20691. Opting out of text message play will have no effect on your ability to play or win prizes in the Game at the Game Site. By playing via text message, you are agreeing to receive text messages from the Sponsor related to the Game. YOUR WIRELESS PLAN"S TEXT MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. If applicable, those charges will appear on your wireless bill or be deducted from prepaid amounts. All participants (including those who initially participate by mobile phone) must be registered at the Game Site in order to claim a prize in this Game. Participants who have played via text and have received a winning message and who are eligible minors in their state of residence will be required to have a parent or legal guardian register at the Game Site and claim the prize.[/quote]

[quote name='jumpercable']WOOOOOOOO! JUST WON ONE!

Thanks CAG and OP! I've never really won anything before. (plugged in my codes at 12CST)

WOOOOOOOOO![/QUOTE]Thanks again for the heads up...
Now if only I could win one

[quote name='kylerg']Also, is it once every 24 hours, or what time does it reset?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing midnight? I had maxed out my codes for Nov 7 (yesterday), and it reset at midnight of Nov 8, Central time

Lots of winners tonight.

The only tip i can give is don't think about when it's the best time, if you feel like doing it do it right then and there, just go for it. That's how I went about it and it paid off in the end :)

Im starting to think that theres just no way to win this thing without creating hundreds of accounts and using something to change your ip lol

Thus being a winner of this contest myself. How come it encourages you to keep playing even though it clearly says "Limit (1) one prize per person"

[quote name='venomscarnage']Thus being a winner of this contest myself. How come it encourages you to keep playing even though it clearly says "Limit (1) one prize per person"[/QUOTE]

huh?

Bah. Rushed through entering under my family members' accounts as I'm getting fed up with this >_> I won the original Xbox in the Taco Bell contest (one for every store), the 360 in a GameWorks tournament, I just need to win the Kinect for the complete set! Hah

[quote name='TheRobReport'][quote name='venomscarnage']Thus being a winner of this contest myself. How come it encourages you to keep playing even though it clearly says "Limit (1) one prize per person"[/QUOTE]huh?[/QUOTE]
What he is saying is that they encourage you to keep playing, even after you have won. And, you can actually still submit codes daily...

But the rules clearly say only 1 prize per person, so why even let a winner continue to play???

[quote name='venomscarnage']Yeah my thoughts exactly. Oh I never received a confirmation email from BK after I won. Will I still receive my prize?[/QUOTE]
The email is just a confirmation that you completed the online forms. There is no follow-up required.

It probably ended up in your spam folder? It comes from "BK" and is titled: BURGER KING(R) Kinect(TM) Game Prize Claim Confirmation

dwb39h.jpg

@A Gamer - Did you win? Did you use multiple accounts? Off topic, but what is google voice? Is it a free alternative phone number you can manage via google? Does it work with only specific carriers? How will my phone bill charged for incoming/outgoing calls and text messages from that number? Sorry, just really curious on saving a couple of dollars on me phone bill and having an additional number.

Another day, another loss. Good luck to everyone playing later tonight.

On a side note, using ü in a captcha is just ridiculous.

[quote name='dejeckt']@A Gamer - Did you win? Did you use multiple accounts? Off topic, but what is google voice? Is it a free alternative phone number you can manage via google? Does it work with only specific carriers? How will my phone bill charged for incoming/outgoing calls and text messages from that number? Sorry, just really curious on saving a couple of dollars on me phone bill and having an additional number.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did win... A couple days ago.

Google Voice is a slick way to consolidate many phone numbers into 1, and keep that one number even though you may end up having to change your actual cell/landline numbers. Not sure if you will save anything on your phone bill, but there are no fees for receiving calls via that number (you still have to have a real phone number that it forwards your calls to). And, next time you move, or change wireless carriers, you won't have to give all your friends your new number... Just update your Google Voice settings, and done.

The only phone number I give out is my google voice number, and when people call it, it rings on my cell, my home phone and my phone at work, all at the same time. So, 1 number to rule them all.

You can also call out using that number, but I don't use that feature so I don't really know how it works, or if there are any fees. But, if I remember right, the only time there are fees is if you are initiating an international call.

[quote name='Allwhowander']Another day, another loss. Good luck to everyone playing later tonight.

On a side note, using ü in a captcha is just ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

One half of the captcha is always garbage. You can type anything for the word and, as long as the other is correct, it will go through.

bread's done
Back