Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='Vegetto991']if people want to comment on my actions then thats their right, there have to either be an insane amount of people playing this game every minute of the day or alot of people using bots or more then one account[/QUOTE]

The contest has been liked on facebook over 500,000 times. So yes, a lot of people are entering. I won with one account, so there really is no need to keep making account after account. It's just hurting the odds of everyone else. If you want to cheat, fine. But it's best not to talk about it to a group playing fair.

[quote name='ohram']The contest has been liked on facebook over 500,000 times. So yes, a lot of people are entering. I won with one account, so there really is no need to keep making account after account. It's just hurting the odds of everyone else. If you want to cheat, fine. But it's best not to talk about it to a group playing fair.[/QUOTE]
i am not going to use more then the two accounts me and a friend originally set up for here on out,seeing as it did nothing anyways, i guess I will just try at different times early in the morning or late at night

[quote name='shrike4242']You know, if you're going to abuse a content, why don't you keep that little fact to yourself?

Much better to do unpleasant things and keep them to yourself then admit to it, and open yourself up to the commentary of fellow CAGs.[/QUOTE]

is'nt BILL Gates a CAG :):)

Is it just me, or does it seem like people are always winning 2 minutes away from the next giveaway? I saw a couple people that won at, for example, 4:43, 3:13, etc.

Just a coincidence?

[quote name='Vegetto991']i am not going to use more then the two accounts me and a friend originally set up for here on out,seeing as it did nothing anyways, i guess I will just try at different times early in the morning or late at night[/QUOTE]

abuttload.png

I actually deleted the comment so I could rewrite it and add in the picture of over 500,000 people playing. But I was already replied to! Oh well.

I don't mind people cheating. That's their business, but if you talk about it around a group of people losing but playing fairly, they'll feel like they won't stand a chance unless they cheat, and then the dominoes fall and nobody has a real chance to win.

[quote name='ohram']
abuttload.png

I actually deleted the comment so I could rewrite it and add in the picture of over 500,000 people playing. But I was already replied to! Oh well.

I don't mind people cheating. That's their business, but if you talk about it around a group of people losing but playing fairly, they'll feel like they won't stand a chance unless they cheat, and then the dominoes fall and nobody has a real chance to win.[/QUOTE]
500,000 hmm I dont mess around with facebook much, is it possible to see who liked it, like where they live, then possibly we could figure out an odds of when most of those 500k people are playing based on age etc

[quote name='ohram']
abuttload.png

I don't mind people cheating. That's their business, but if you talk about it around a group of people losing but playing fairly, they'll feel like they won't stand a chance unless they cheat, and then the dominoes fall and nobody has a real chance to win.[/QUOTE]

You know that number is likes for Burger King not the contest right?

[quote name='Vegetto991']
when this morning if I may ask, and did you enter the codes one after another or like 5-10 mins apart[/QUOTE]

I think I looked and noted the time as 9:04 this morning (CST), but it could have been 9:03 when I actually won it.

I pretty much played the codes one after another. I didn't rush through it or anything though... more of a leisurely pace.

I can't believe I won this morning! I entered a code exactly at 5:03 am central time. It was my last one too. And for those that haven't won yet, don't give up, I didn't think I would win, using only one account, but look what happened. Stay Positive! :)

[quote name='mistymayem']You know that number is likes for Burger King not the contest right?[/QUOTE]

Ooops, thought it was likes for the page itself. Still, there's gotta be thousands and thousands of people playing. It's all over tv and the stores.

[quote name='Staticbill']I can't believe I won this morning! I entered a code exactly at 5:03 am central time. It was my last one too. And for those that haven't won yet, don't give up, I didn't think I would win, using only one account, but look what happened. Stay Positive! :)[/QUOTE]

Maybe today is XX:03 day? Wouldn't that be weird if the system was that crappy.

[quote name='Staticbill']I can't believe I won this morning! I entered a code exactly at 5:03 am central time. It was my last one too. And for those that haven't won yet, don't give up, I didn't think I would win, using only one account, but look what happened. Stay Positive! :)[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to! :D

Nearly my whole floor is playing this game so we can get a Kinect in the lounge. That's about 200 losses so far. =/ (Yes, we're playing at different times, obviously)

[quote name='mrniceguy8']Nearly my whole floor is playing this game so we can get a Kinect in the lounge. That's about 200 losses so far. =/ (Yes, we're playing at different times, obviously)[/QUOTE]

If u can u guys should all play at the same time, or rather in the same 15 min period. Then u'll defiantly win.

I absolutely can not believe this but I entered in TWO codes and I WON! I have been planning a wedding and money has been strapped but I really wanted the Kinect so this is such an amazing surprise. Thank you CAG for always being so helpful with anything video game related!

[quote name='Maximus Prime']I absolutely can not believe this but I entered in TWO codes and I WON! I have been planning a wedding and money has been strapped but I really wanted the Kinect so this is such an amazing surprise. Thank you CAG for always being so helpful with anything video game related![/QUOTE]
Grats, do you know the time you won. And to you and any other winners, do you wait until the exact minute to enter the code? Or just enter it in whenever you feel like it?

I didn't even notice, I just went on and entered in two codes, one didn't work and the 2nd one did. I am still in shock about it, seriously lol. I am loving winning on video game contests this year first winning a couple games with the Sony Subway and then this, Christmas is definitely early this year.

After my first code tonight, it paused in a way it hadn't on any entry on any of the previous days, and for that brief moment, I thought...I won. But instead, "Sorry, you have not won. Try again." Back at it tomorrow.

Hello, I been trying since saturday No luck over here I just dont get it though ... any advice? And do anyone know the mobile website address Can you tell me it?

[quote name='DoReiRei']I won i won! Finnaly!! Wohoo! 7:54AM using the mobil site on my desktop, using chrome.
Thanks for the code. i used 7zw5f4 i think.[/QUOTE]

Wats da website address?

Was playing around 2:24 central and it froze on a page that wouldnt load... There was nothing i could do so i really hope that wasnt a winner...

Been trying since the 1st.

I've always been so unlucky when it comes to contests. Only thing I ever won was a Pulp Fiction ball cap from a random drawing at the local Blockbuster. It was a tad small, so I gave it to my brother.

I feel ya there. The only thing I ever won was 1200 MS points from d/l a gamerpic from XBL and the Movie E.T. when it first came out!!!!!! WHAT THE NUTTSACK!!!!!!

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']that's probably the winning time! i won yesterday too at 2:03pm[/QUOTE]

Have you won twice now? I have you listed as winning 2 to 3 times now, I was charting peoples times form SD and here and see you listed 3 times as a winner at
2:03pm Secretmaster
2:43 Secertmaster
2:53 pm secret master again?
Maybe i got a typo though or its a different secret master from slickdeal, just curious.

[quote name='DoReiRei']Have you won twice now? I have you listed as winning 2 to 3 times now, I was charting peoples times form SD and here and see you listed 3 times as a winner at
2:03pm Secretmaster
2:43 Secertmaster
2:53 pm secret master again?
Maybe i got a typo though or its a different secret master from slickdeal, just curious.[/QUOTE]

i wonder how many people who have said they won actually won. It's easy to post "hey, i just won at 4:33pm"

[quote name='uesc']i wonder how many people who have said they won actually won. It's easy to post "hey, i just won at 4:33pm"[/QUOTE]

I hope not many. There really isn't any reason to lie about winning besides wanting to be a jerk. Then again this is the internet...

[quote name='uesc']i wonder how many people who have said they won actually won. It's easy to post "hey, i just won at 4:33pm"[/QUOTE]

Hmm, maybe a few, they could clear out alot of people trying for that 15 minute time frame if they did for a better chance. so far from what people have claimed for winning times, about 60% of them have won ending with a 3, and 2 aclock has the most winners, by im far from done, only have about 20 winners listed so far, that gave an exact time, still got alot of pages to go through to check. but XX:03-07 & XX:51-54 seems to be the magic number for people on the forums anyways for the majority that i got wrote down. 2 clock has the most winners *mainly secret master with 3 wins during 2 aclock on 2 forums*

[quote name='DoReiRei']Hmm, maybe a few, they could clear out alot of people trying for that 15 minute time frame if they did for a better chance. so far from what people have claimed for winning times, about 60% of them have won ending with a 3, and 2 aclock has the most winners, by im far from done, only have about 20 winners listed so far, that gave an exact time, still got alot of pages to go through to check. but XX:03-07 & XX:51-54 seems to be the magic number for people on the forums anyways for the majority that i got wrote down. 2 clock has the most winners *mainly secret master with 3 wins during 2 aclock on 2 forums*[/QUOTE]

yes i actually won 3 times @home @ work and i used a code from my whopper wrapper lol :D and text it with my phone!

here are the codes that i won with!

R49NSW
KNJGP8
MFHVKN

good luck everyone

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']yes i actually won 3 times @home @ work and i used a code from my whopper wrapper lol :D and text it with my phone!

R49NSW
KNJGP8
MFHVKN

good luck everyone[/QUOTE]

Did you use the same account to win them all?

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']yes i actually won 3 times @home @ work and i used a code from my whopper wrapper lol :D and text it with my phone!

R49NSW
KNJGP8
MFHVKN

good luck everyone[/QUOTE]

Now that I believe is a lie.

bread's done
Back