Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='mistymayem']Now that I believe is a lie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Statically 3 wins in 2 days?(maybe 1) from 3 devices from 3 locations, with 3 places to mail, all within the same hour frame, all with the 02:X3 time...
2:03pm Secretmaster
2:43 Secertmaster
2:53 pm secret master

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:bomb:

You've gotten 3 wins!?!?!?

I wonder if they have a 1 per household thing, or if they'll actually send you all 3.[/QUOTE]

that's not how it works they usually send them to different addresses you have to have a valid email address and u can't use the same ip address 1 per house hold so if you win 3 times like me! they wont send 3 of them to the same address only one

[quote name='FattyPooh09']So it seems the winning time might be in the threes?[/QUOTE]

not really! just give it a try every minute you might get lucky and win too

[quote name='DoReiRei']Yeah, Statically 3 wins in 2 days?(maybe 1) from 3 devices from 3 locations, with 3 places to mail, all within the same hour frame, all with the 02:X3 time...
2:03pm Secretmaster
2:43 Secertmaster
2:53 pm secret master[/QUOTE]

i know right that's kind of weird lol give it a try with my codes you might win too

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']i know right that's kind of weird lol give it a try with my codes you might win too[/QUOTE]

The codes dont matter. I've areadly won anyways.

[quote name='Nshape00']DoReiRei did you just win a few minutes ago?[/QUOTE]

no, day or two ago. been keeping track trying to help my friend win now.

[quote name='FattyPooh09']DoReiRei ... any tips on trying to win? Been trying for 5days now Bout to give up! But dnt wanna ... lls[/QUOTE]

Nope, Tried for 6? days befor i won randomly, just went to put the codes in because i was gonna have a busy day ahead and won by surprise.

Hey guys, I just joined! I really want to win this so has everyone been submitting a code a minute or what? Thanks for any help!

[quote name='mistymayem']||||||, Tomahawk, RawrrSlayer, Serakek, elnegro31, krodos, A Gamer, smokey6's brother, deadbodyman11, Briar36, venomscarnage, Rawrrslayer's friend, dios, gamingninja, digital ink

Well that's my count of current wins reported in this thread. 15 in 5 days. Not too shabby, about 3 a day. We have 23 days left so hopefully we will have 69 more CAGs winning. If we really end up winning 84 prizes, CAGs would have won 3% of the total prizes. That seems a little high to me but ya never know! I hope I'll be one of them! Post if I missed anyone.[/QUOTE]

YES iam smokey6's brother (3mitr3llim) Damn i didnt think i was goming to win but damn thats a smooth game.

Have any cags won this using only one account?

We should start a seperate list for that

I'm not really interested in the guys who had 50-100 accounts who won, since obviously they made the odds in their favor

Like how many people, if any, won using 1 account only

[quote name='TheRobReport']Have any cags won this using only one account?

We should start a seperate list for that

I'm not really interested in the guys who had 50-100 accounts who won, since obviously they made the odds in their favor

Like how many people, if any, won using 1 account only[/QUOTE]

Boom, one account, won on a Saturday. People must have been busy sleeping or having a life.

My winning page looked different though...

kinect.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that means the king is gonna hand deliver yours. He is showing up at some people's houses. Say hey to the king for me when u see him.

To all the people that won does it take longer for the win screen to pop or does it come up just as
fast as the lose screen?

[quote name='macontosh2000']I dont know if this will help anyone, but this is the clock I was using when I won.

I used a different clock previously, then i switched to that one and won.[/QUOTE]
Did you enter the code exactly on the minute? Eg. 2:03:00

[quote name='Nshape00']To all the people that won does it take longer for the win screen to pop or does it come up just as
fast as the lose screen?[/QUOTE]
Back when I won, the win and lose screen were equally fast. Now, however, I seem to have some lags from time to time. I suspect it is actually the captcha getting verified. Coincidentally, you will find the most lag if you happen to play on the minute... Probably because of people speculating that the wins are on-the-minute, particularly ending in 3.

My win was at 1:31:41 am (based on the screen shot I took as soon as the win screen came up). So, unless my computer is way off (like 1 min 19 sec from 1:33:00 am), my own experience indicates that the whole on-the-minute thing is just wishful thinking, in addition to people not having an exact record of the time. Not to mention, most peoples computers are probably not synced to the BK server, so that would throw it by a few seconds either way.

[quote name='ohram']Apparently people on Slickdeals are already getting shipping emails![/QUOTE]
Yep. Heard it elsewhere, too... People that won on the 1st (or 2nd?) got shipping/tracking confirmation via email

[quote name='ohram']Boom, one account, won on a Saturday. People must have been busy sleeping or having a life.

My winning page looked different though...

kinect.png
[/QUOTE]

that is pretty encouraging

Thank you my friend

[quote name='ximplosionx']Another day another loss :( When will my time come?

Never give up! Never Surrender![/QUOTE]

Nov. 27 2031 in the burger king Classic Console Contest.

Hey All,

Found this forum while searching the net at the start of the Kinect contest. I've been reading all the posts since then and wanted to add my two cents:

1) Thinking that the contest is limited to minutes/seconds is wrong. The developers could have written the winning time picking algorithm to milliseconds/ticks/etc.

2) It doesn't really matter what scope was used for the algorithm. Unless you know exactly what time source the BK servers sync to it won't help. Even if you sync'd to the same source you still wouldn't be exactly in sync (internet latency, etc.)

3) I've played consistently since the beginning and still haven't won. I'm not using one account, but I'm not botting it either. I've tried both the normal and the mobile sites.

4) I'd agree with others that the lag doesn't mean much, other than the fact that the servers are getting hammerd. I play throughout the day and you can definitely tell the busy times: lag between results, blank captcha code display, delayed captcha confirmation, etc. I hate that lag after you click the button... I keep wondering if I've won.

5) Sometimes I wonder if I'm wasting time on this. Perhaps even my low usage of multiple accounts has been caught and they just silently send me to the 'you lose' page every time. It's depressing to read someone won on their first or second code.

- X

[quote name='A Gamer']When you sign up, and end up on the page where you enter the codes, scroll down a bit and there is a link for "Don't Have a Code?" Click on that and enter your email address. They will promptly send you 6 codes... Randomly selected from the list below (so, you can save yourself some time and just pick 6 from that list if you want):
Code:
2H5RJ3    2H98KZ    2JT9SC    3BK92W    3C4MP8    3M5DZT
3SKML7    45MNK9    4DWXGZ    4LZGN9    4PX7BL    5TJMH6
62S7XZ    6T3DV4    73WNRD    7PFCZ8    7ZW5F4    8FG5X7
8JXHKC    8P46GV    94WN8H    95BKFD    9KJ5HX    9KPRH6
BK7HPW    BN93T4    BPNDC3    D4RVXT    DH4V8T    F6VW35
F896RG    G52NMD    H7K8F5    HLV5GN    HMDVJL    HTMWSP
J7FMD4    JFX2KP    JZRB4N    KFZG3J    KNJGP8    LR9CD4
LWT9BP    MBCF9S    MFHVKN    NBVG2L    NDSCG4    NPZ93T
NVFCDZ    PJWN6H     QJXM94    QMDJNL    QSKW35    QXDZGN
QZN2W8    R45BZ6     R9F4TW    RFN3JV    RH8DLP    SD7M6N
SK2NZD    SN9CFZ    T5VMLF    TB7D2N    TGV29S    VDBFG2
VFX7NT    W8B2NK    WJ7P5X    X9KC7P    XBHJ9V    XDKW7B
XJCV9L    Z3N2DR    ZNQV28    ZQ25NL
Also, if you keep requesting new codes daily, you will eventually start getting repeats, so it would appear that you can re-use the same code... Six times in a row... Daily? We know you can 'win' re-using the same code, but we don't know if that will affect the chances of actually receiving the prize.

EDIT: just realized I responded to an old post because I didn't notice there was another page... Ugh.[/QUOTE]
bumping to the top for easy access

[quote name='FattyPooh09']Day 6 ugh! any tips ... i been tryin every minute[/QUOTE]

Try not to only just try every minute try at random times.

its 100% random

honestly i'm just happy we know that some winners are CAGs. a round of virtual applause for our resident winners.

and good luck to those who continue forward :)

all of these people winning need to win one on my account =/ ive lost for....7 days now, feels bad man (dont go the pic)

The idea of playing only on the "whole minute" change (transition from hh:mm:59 to hh:mm:00) is probably a pointless endeavor. If the contest software works like most other web-based software, it only runs when someone is accessing it, as a point of efficiency.

So, that probably means the 15 minute changeover doesn't even occur until the very first user who attempts to play within the new 15 min interval triggers a script to compare the last 15 minute flag to the current time, then flags the new time if at least 15 minutes has passed since the last one, and resets the contest for the next user(s).. at which point it likely either pre-determines the minimum amount of time that must pass for that round before it releases the prize to someone, or, it arbitrarily "flips a coin" on every user as they play and then disables the contest after a winning "coin flip" is achieved for that 15 minute period.

In either case, this is kind of unfair to the users in that the server doesn't tell you when someone else won in the 15 minutes you played, meaning you just wasted the only 6 attempts you get for one day. Though, it's probably done as a deturent for ebay style "sniping" of prizes...Still, if users only get 6 chances a day, they should be informed when a 15-minute round ends so they can use their remaining chances on a session that's still ongoing... particularly if you're playing entirely with codes you paid for at a participating restaurant.

I've gotten another email from burger king. They said they shipped my prize and in it was ups tracking number. It shows that it will arrive the beginning of next week.

bread's done
Back