Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

Apparently. And hope that the six minute period you pick has the winning time.

Side note: Anyone else sometimes getting captcha things that just look like black boxes? I miss when it was real words.

[quote name='kylerg']I am trying to win one for my girls birthday. Why can't people win once and be done?[/QUOTE]

I read in the rules, and I'm pretty sure it said 1 per account. Though I guess with people using multiple accounts, they're just wanting to get extras and sell them online?

[quote name='kylerg']I am trying to win one for my girls birthday. Why can't people win once and be done?[/QUOTE]

I read in the rules, and I'm pretty sure it said 1 per account. Though I guess with people using multiple accounts, they're just wanting to get extras and sell them online?

Why ami just figuring that out ... about winning in the 15 minute time period (ex. 3:01, 3:02 ...) Kinda mad! Well now i know ... lls

I'm trying to win an Xbox for a buddy of mine who doesn't have one. Guess this'd help as well, glad to find that out that i'd also win a Slim.

Seems like shooting all 6 codes from times like 4:00 - 4:06 would be a waste.

[quote name='FattyPooh09']Why ami just figuring that out ... about winning in the 15 minute time period (ex. 3:01, 3:02 ...) Kinda mad! Well now i know ... lls[/QUOTE]
Because there is no FACTS to support it... Just idle speculation by people that are trying to win.

I can assure you that I did not win on the minute... My screen cap of the winning screen was 40 seconds past the minute, and I didn't take me 40 seconds to hit that key on my keyboard.

Not to mention, you have no idea what time the server is set to, and it is highly unlikely that your computer is going to be synced to the exact same time source.

Read through the thread. Several other people have posted that this on-the-minute theory is just hogwash.

But, that shouldn't stop you from waiting and trying on the minute. The more people that do that, the better my odds. I am going to be trying a couple seconds before the minute, just to snipe it from all the lemmings sitting there watching their clock tick down.... :whistle2:#

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I'm trying to win an Xbox for a buddy of mine who doesn't have one. Guess this'd help as well, glad to find that out that i'd also win a Slim.

Seems like shooting all 6 codes from times like 4:00 - 4:06 would be a waste.[/QUOTE]
Statistically speaking... No. You are not wasting your entries. People are winning at the start of the period, at the end of the period, and everywhere in between. It is random. So, unless you have some insight as to the list of pre-determined winning times for each period, there is no way to know when it is best to play.

I think I am going to start a rumor right now: prizes are awarded on the first second of every period (not based on any fact, just like the rest of the carp that is being posted).

Great... Now that everyone is going to be shooting their wad in the first minute, I can wait till the last second and be the first person to play on or after the per-determined time... Could be 2 min past, or 14 min past... But with no one else playing... All of the prizes will be mine.

Get it?

With the popularity of this contest, and the sheer number of people playing, there is no way to increase your odds by trying to determine a best time to play.

However, other ePrize/PrizeRewards promotions (same pre-determined win time system) can often be won by simply playing in the wee hours of the morning, especially if the target demographics is likely to be sleeping then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came back to this topic to say that I won using only one account...I put in about 12 codes.

Just wanted to let you guys know that it's possible.

[quote name='Rich Hurtz']I'm really hoping I can win one, but I'm pretty sure I won't.[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. But I'll keep trying (minus actually eating BK).

I suggest entering your codes at night when less people are less likely to be playing. This increases your chances of being the next right one. I won @ ~11:30pm PST last night.

[quote name='3mitr3llim']No smart ass i is for my kids and the other one is for my brothers son so sorry for winning to help out a family member.

Sorry your didnt win yet but keep trying :)

I wasnt on CAG hating on all the subway winners and i didnt win anything i think its my turn to win now.

And buy the way iam not playing any more because iam not greedy i was trying to make it a good xmas for the kids.[/QUOTE]

Your nephew wouldn't happen to be named eBay would he? :lol: J/k..

LISTEN! I just spoke with the Burger King (or should I say Queen) by phone, that number I gave you guys earlier was real so here it is again...

720-308-9560

Find out if the king is coming to you so you can stop popping codes at random times already.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']LISTEN! I just spoke with the Burger King (or should I say Queen) by phone, that number I gave you guys earlier was real so here it is again...

720-308-9560

Find out if the king is coming to you so you can stop popping codes at random times already.[/QUOTE]

What's this about? I've seen a video of the King showing up at random Burger Kings and what not, but i seriously doubt he'd show up anywhere near my area.

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']has anyone receive their xbox360 kinect bundle yet ?[/QUOTE]
Yes, people have. There were quite a few shipped out on 11/10, and anyone in or around FL probably got them yesterday or today.

Sadly, I don't live close to FL, so mine is going to take like a week to get here...

[quote name='Rich Hurtz']What's this about? I've seen a video of the King showing up at random Burger Kings and what not, but i seriously doubt he'd show up anywhere near my area.[/QUOTE]

Yes the king is going state to state and handing out 360's with kinect and game (just the ones we are all trying to win) to people at the burger kings' in various states.

here's a vid:http://www.youtube.com/user/bk

and he is on the way to Wyoming right now so if we have any CAG's in wyoming be on the lookout.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Anybody get more shipping notifications today? I haven't heard about any more from today.[/QUOTE]
Nothing shipped today. Here is a summary of what they have shipped so far:

11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11

[quote name='A Gamer']Nothing shipped today. Here is a summary of what they have shipped so far:

11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11[/QUOTE]

Do you think they ship out the prizes over the weekends Too?

[quote name='Nshape00']WHOOOOOOOOO just won at 11:02 Eastern time will post a pic[/QUOTE]

congrats...I guess I'll stop playing now! lol I was using up my turns during this 15 min time span too.

[quote name='super_dawn']congrats...I guess I'll stop playing now! lol I was using up my turns during this 15 min time span too.[/QUOTE]

thats why I posted here asap so you guys would know I already won that one

[quote name='Nshape00']thats why I posted here asap so you guys would know I already won that one[/QUOTE]

thanks..yes helpful! Although I tried during the next 15 min...no luck. Another day down with no win. :(

[quote name='Rich Hurtz']So just to be sure, when does a new "day" start? would it be midnight EST or 1 am EST?[/QUOTE]

New day starts at 1:00am EST time. I'm glad that I can now stop playing this unlike
some people that want to win many of them just to be greedy. Thanks CAG, OP,
and A Gamer for the heads up and for his great help.

This is the affidavit that you have to agree to I just posted this one since nobody else has and I won on the mobile site.
Edit: finally got it

I'm going to be staying up way too late to see if I can try to win one. And if i somehow manage to get 1, I will be stopping. That's enough for me.

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']Do we get an email from the ups when its ship to us?[/QUOTE]
Yes. You get an email message from UPS Quantum View.

yeahp.png

Note: not my image

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']Do you think they ship out the prizes over the weekends Too?[/QUOTE]
Doubtful. They didn't ship anything on Fri, so I don't expect to see any more ship to Mon. Possibly even Wed or Thru. Notice that they shipped out 11/01 thru 11/05, that is Mon thru Fri of the fist week of the promo... I would not be too surprised if they wait till the end of next week to ship out 11/06 thru 11/12.

Keep in mind that they said 3 to 4 weeks, and then shipped within 2 weeks. So, even if they don't ship any next week, they will still be able to make the '3 to 4 week' window for the remaining prizes.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']How does it work if you win by texting them the code?[/QUOTE]
If you win, or after the 5th TXT, you have to go to the site and register (using your cell phone number).

Once you have registered, you can continue to TXT daily. When (if?) you win, you are sent a URL to redeem your win.

I have not heard of anyone winning via TXT... Yet?

[quote name='A Gamer']If you win, or after the 5th TXT, you have to go to the site and register (using your cell phone number).

Once you have registered, you can continue to TXT daily. When (if?) you win, you are sent a URL to redeem your win.

I have not heard of anyone winning via TXT... Yet?[/QUOTE]

I think one guy won here via text cause he upload the pic from his phone which showed
2 screens side by side if I remember correctly.

I don't have a data plan for my phone, so if I were to win via text, and I had to go to a site via the phone, that'd suck.

I've been doing it via text since I'm on really unstable internet right now.

Trying to win now. Here's to hoping something good will come of it.

EDIT: Gah! This gets so frustrating! And it's killing me to think that I might be missing the Winning Time by a second or two. >

Something that worries me from A Gamer's post is the "Adult Signature Required" label... I'm living on my own and I'm 19. If I were to win (a long shot), would I be able to GET the darn thing? lol.

Also: lol. I'm a CAG Veteran, but I think this is my first post.

I can't even get the slow load fake out. :(

Well, didn't win anything tonight. Guess I'll be back tomorrow. I'm really hoping I can actually win one, but I'm almost certain I won't.

Does anyone have any advice on this?

51673379.png

UNBELIEVABLE: I AM INVINCIBLE!?!?!?

HAHAHA, JK but after a week, with many, many, many, many, attempts I finally did it.
Thank you god, thank you mama, thank you papa, thank you www.cheapassgamer.com, hell thank EVERYBODY...

But seriously though, I got it...

And unlike many others, I am not attempting to gain any more from this promotion.
Attempt at night, every two min. I dont believe that the code matters at all though...
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY, Keeep up the faith...

Although I am rarely here to post, I'm just letting everybody know... Again good luck

^^ aye thanks, dont give up hope... still have a couple of weeks left, people will lose interest, and your chances will only grow larger...

good luck, hope you get one too ;)

EDIT: Also does anybody know how to track, and when I will be getting it... I had gotten a confirmation email about winning, but will they send another with more info/ups tracking number? Thanks...

bread's done
Back