Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

^^^ lol no i wasnt waiting... I suppose it was simply luck, and faith. I just got home from my lil bros hs football game, and wanted to know when UFC 122 starts. I remembered the promo, and just started at around 2am. I tried 2 and then waited untill 2:15, tha supposed reset time. I attempted again 3 times at around 2:10 - 2:16, and got it on the 5th try. At 2:16. I remember the time EXACTLY, because I know it would be important for you guys to know...

good luck again...

changed the strategy and instead of playing randomly between 1-3 am cst woke up and tried at 6am cst. Lets just say waking up on a sat morn when the world is sleeping in on the weekend did not change my luck. Will just go back to losing at night! lol

[quote name='Nshape00']

This is the affidavit that you have to agree to I just posted this one since nobody else has and I won on the mobile site.
Edit: finally got it[/QUOTE]

i actually won using the mobile site Tuesday i cant remember if i saw that affidavit page because i was to excited that day i probably did i enter my date of birth my first name & last name street address city state & zip code

[quote name='A Gamer']Yes. You get an email message from UPS Quantum View.

yeahp.png

Note: not my image

Doubtful. They didn't ship anything on Fri, so I don't expect to see any more ship to Mon. Possibly even Wed or Thru. Notice that they shipped out 11/01 thru 11/05, that is Mon thru Fri of the fist week of the promo... I would not be too surprised if they wait till the end of next week to ship out 11/06 thru 11/12.

Keep in mind that they said 3 to 4 weeks, and then shipped within 2 weeks. So, even if they don't ship any next week, they will still be able to make the '3 to 4 week' window for the remaining prizes.[/QUOTE]

thanks 4 the information! :D

it keeps telling me You did not complete age verification or your browser's security settings are too high.
but I don't have security settings set at all and the age verification is on the first page what do i do ?

[quote name='manthepost']it keeps telling me You did not complete age verification or your browser's security settings are too high.
but I don't have security settings set at all and the age verification is on the first page what do i do ?[/QUOTE]

did you actually won?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Been losing for about 13 days now. Coolio. Don't really expect to win anything, as my luck was entirely used up this year on other stuff.[/QUOTE]

Hey, at least you've had any luck this year. I can't remember the last time I won anything. Bleh.

No luck for me either. Play my first entry around 3am and just did my fourth one.

I'm going to pick a time tomorrow and just hammer all of my plays at once instead of spreading them.

Wow, so my dream last night was all about burger king... What is happening to me!!??!!?? Had to be the most awkward dream in a while, luckily "THE KING" wasn't in it or else I'd probably had shat myself :/. Must win this contest, but not with burger king dreams lol...

[quote name='tekssx']Wow, so my dream last night was all about burger king... What is happening to me!!??!!?? Had to be the most awkward dream in a while, luckily "THE KING" wasn't in it or else I'd probably had shat myself :/. Must win this contest, but not with burger king dreams lol...[/QUOTE]

sneakking.jpg

He's waiting for you...

Honestly, I just jump at any chance to post that pic...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
sneakking.jpg

He's waiting for you...

Honestly, I just jump at any chance to post that pic...[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! hahahah this is from that 360 game isn't it? I remember that, lol!!!!! what were they thinking?! :p

[quote name='tekssx']LMAO!!! hahahah this is from that 360 game isn't it? I remember that, lol!!!!! what were they thinking?! :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was from Sneak King. It wasn't too bad, but if the controls were tweaked just a tad, it would have been much better. And Pocketbike Racer is actually pretty good.

But that pic? That was a promo pic that they actually put on the back of the box! THAT was a pic that they felt summed up the game. :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah, that was from Sneak King. It wasn't too bad, but if the controls were tweaked just a tad, it would have been much better. And Pocketbike Racer is actually pretty good.

But that pic? That was a promo pic that they actually put on the back of the box! THAT was a pic that they felt summed up the game. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ah yes! Sneak King was the name of it... Sad to say, but I did purchase all three games that one xmas, but of course Sneak King had to be the least played out of all three. It just didn't seem RIGHT hahaha, Pocketbike Racer on the other hand was executed perfectly in my opinion. I could actually recommend it to others...

Now you have me itching to go upstairs and check the back of my Sneak King copy, will have to do that later lol

- - - Doug Classics - - -
Aw-wee-oo
Killer Tofu
Eee-aw-wee Iee-oo
Killer Tofu
- - - Doug Classics - - -

ugh, i been trying every minute tho and still no win I think trying on weekends is not a good idea because people are off But i keep coming back .. so addictive.

[quote name='bullet25']ill be getting mine Tuesday *happy dance*[/QUOTE]

// A. Gamer joins in on the 'getting mine Tuesday' *happy dance*...

// Then notices all the glaring non-winners...

// And, slowly stops dancing...

Uh... I have to go... Uh... Wash my hair?

Trying to win one now. Trying the "wait 2 minutes" thing someone suggested.

And you better stop that dancing, A Gamer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rich Hurtz']...
EDIT: Is there any method to this madness at all? It's there anything to try besides "pick random times, hope for best"?[/QUOTE]
In a promotion this popular. Nope. It really comes down to luck.

Normally, I can significantly improve my odds in these ePrize type promotions (i.e. prizes at pre-determined times per interval) by playing in the late late hours of the night, since most people will be sleeping. But, this promo is very popular, and appeals to a wide demographics, meaning that there seem to people trying 24/7.

The best odds were probably the first couple days, when only a fraction of the current participants knew about it. I had won my console before I even saw the first ad for it. Now, its like everywhere I turn I see an ad, or there is a very active thread about it. I even had a couple people from my friends list message me about it on XBL.

went back to nights and went back to losing. Got 2 weeks left. Hopefully it will pan out in the end or maybe I used up all my luck winning piddly little shit....

So I went onto the website and I saw this:

25times.png

I didn't edit this. I can't imagine I actually HAVE 25 more plays but I just thought it was weird. I can't test it out, though. I guess jaddavie got one for these 15 minutes. Nice going :p

EDIT: I just refreshed the page, and it still says 25 times... I'll have to see what happens after I enter a code...

EDIT2: Entered a code. (Didn't win :( ) The website is keeping track of my actual plays still. Just the flash page being stupid as it STILL says 25 lol.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']What time did you win?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it was 2:28 central time.

Scratch that, it was 2:27 central time.

[quote name='jaddavie']I'm pretty sure it was 2:28 central time.[/QUOTE]

Right after you clicked on the play now button, did it take an extra second or two for it to say you were a winner, or did it instantly say you won?

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Right after you clicked on the play now button, did it take an extra second or two for it to say you were a winner, or did it instantly say you won?[/QUOTE]

It took 3 or 4 seconds for it come up and say I was a winner, but I've had it do that before when I didn't win.

Also, if it matters to anyone, my winning code was NBVG2L.

[quote name='jaddavie']It took 3 or 4 seconds for it come up and say I was a winner, but I've had it do that before when I didn't win.[/QUOTE]

Ok that's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm thinking whenever that happens and you don't win, it just means you hit the right time but were barely off.

[quote name='kylerg']One the minute or random[/QUOTE]

Are you asking me if I won on the minute? I don't know, I wasn't watching the clock when I won.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Ok that's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm thinking whenever that happens and you don't win, it just means you hit the right time but were barely off.[/QUOTE]

Same, I even had someone post that they won during that time too when that happened. :bomb: Usally just happens once for the 15 minutes, though sometimes its for sure at a :00 when a bunch push enter or something or my internet at times, but its nearly always once that it happens, but whatever. Rawr. Goodnight

fyi Im pretty sure the code you use doesnt matter at all. Cuz when I won, I just kept using the same code over and over again.

btw does anybody know when they ship/how to track/ when i get the latest info... cuz after i won and got the confirmation email there was no other info at all?

thanks, and good luck to all

[quote name='rct316']fyi Im pretty sure the code you use doesnt matter at all. Cuz when I won, I just kept using the same code over and over again.

btw does anybody know when they ship/how to track/ when i get the latest info... cuz after i won and got the confirmation email there was no other info at all?

thanks, and good luck to all[/QUOTE]

They'll send you an email with tracking information and estimated time of delivery. Don't hold your breath though, it could be a while. Or it could be just a day or so. You never know when it comes to contests.

[quote name='rct316']...
btw does anybody know when they ship/how to track/ when i get the latest info... cuz after i won and got the confirmation email there was no other info at all?[/QUOTE]
The next email you get will be the shipping/tracking email from UPS (not from BK).

Shipped so far:
Mon 11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
Tue 11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
Wed 11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
Thu 11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
Fri 11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11

They didn't ship any prizes since then (i.e. wins from 11/06 or later haven't shipped, yet).

They are shipping UPS Ground from Florida, so delivery to the East Coast will be about a day, and west Coast about a week from then.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they waited until later next week to ship out all of last weeks prizes in one batch? Or, they could not ship any next week and still be within the specificed 3-to-4 week window they indicated in the email.

For those of you thinking yours should have shipped, but did not get your shipping/tracking email (for whatever reason), you can use the UPS Search by Reference by searching for reference '[email protected]' and your zip code. If that ends up with too many hits, then limit the shipping date to one day at a time, and use 7E77W0 in the UPS Account Number field. That will narrow it down to any BK packages heading to your zip code area... Course, it could be your neighbors win... Doh! Add, if you get an error saying 'could not locate the shipment details', then there aren't any packages heading your way. Sorry.

bread's done
Back