Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

Over @ SD I said I would win a 360 and report back with a win (as a joke), about 40minutes went by and...

**OMG** I actually won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think my heart stopped when I saw it say I was a winner, holy crap!

the win was around 6:55am EST
mobile site
firefox

I used the same exact code for all 6 and got it on the last one, I also had a live stream video up so I had something to watch... but anyways, I can't believe it! I said I was going to report back with a win as a joke, and here I am... wow, so happy. I'm not going for another like some people are, I'm happy with one and this was frustrating enough to win. GOOD LUCK to everyone and I guess the early morning time helped.

also posted on SD, thx OP

[quote name='lilwhite2008']Sorry for the noob question but what is SD?
And still haven't won yet...but I'll keep trying til the end[/QUOTE]

it's another website, not sure if it's against the rules to post the name of it here, but it stands for slickdeals, if you google them you'll find them :)

I don't think it's an issue mentioning SlickDeals by name (Mods, feel free to correct me); it usually seems that feathers get ruffled if someone takes a post or deal from here and posts it over there - especially with no credit. And it's usually considered bad form to link between the two sites.

I mean, it's a big internet - chances are that someone that has nothing to do with CAG has posted similar information there and vice versa.

Okay...that was really weird.

I just played and when I clicked the "Play now" button, it, basically, flashed white and just refreshed the page - not "wrong captcha" error or anything.

EDIT: I waited a minute and then put my code and captcha in again and didn't win - but it looks like i didn't lose a play, either.

yes i won too and you guys should not give up i have been using the same six codes since i found out about this and finally won

How do i add a pic?

[quote name='INSANEx708']yes i won too and you guys should not give up i have been using the same six codes since i found out about this and finally won[/QUOTE]

Just won? for this 15min period?

[quote name='INSANEx708']yes i won too and you guys should not give up i have been using the same six codes since i found out about this and finally won

How do i add a pic?[/QUOTE]

just upload the picture to imageshack then copy the link and insert image when you make a new post

http://img831.imageshack.us/i/iwong.jpg/

i failed! i am just leaving the link tired of editing!
iwong.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been playing since the beginning, no luck yet. I'm starting to get that feeling that I'm never gonna win. I don't usually win in these types of things anyway, but a new xbox would be clutch with my near launch console on its last legs.

[quote name='INSANEx708']yes i won too and you guys should not give up i have been using the same six codes since i found out about this and finally won

How do i add a pic?[/QUOTE]
Congrats INSANE! I've been playing everyday, and no luck. Hopefully, my ship will come in!

Well, the Kinect Bundle arrived today. I won on Nov. 5 at 2:48 am EST. It's the same 4 GB bundle you see boxed in stores packed in a brown box with Kinect Sports and a cover letter from Burger King stating that you won. I haven't had a chance to set it up yet, but I already know space will be an issue in my apartment.

I actually called in sick today even though I didn't think this was getting here until tomorrow.

[quote name='Briar36']Well, the Kinect Bundle arrived today. I won on Nov. 5 at 2:48 am EST. It's the same 4 GB bundle you see boxed in stores packed in a brown box with Kinect Sports and a cover letter from Burger King stating that you won. I haven't had a chance to set it up yet, but I already know space will be an issue in my apartment.

I actually called in sick today even though I didn't think this was getting here until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Congrats still waiting on my shipping info

[quote name='INSANEx708']yeah and i deleted my email that showed up any where and as you can see failed at adding in the image[/QUOTE]

its ok! how did you upload that picture like that ive try to save my image to my computer and its crop of when i save it ?

[quote name='Briar36']Well, the Kinect Bundle arrived today. I won on Nov. 5 at 2:48 am EST. It's the same 4 GB bundle you see boxed in stores packed in a brown box with Kinect Sports and a cover letter from Burger King stating that you won. I haven't had a chance to set it up yet, but I already know space will be an issue in my apartment.

I actually called in sick today even though I didn't think this was getting here until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

take some pics for those of us unlucky enough to not win one yet :( so we can ooo and ahh at it! Plus I just want to see what the bundles look like lol

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']hahaha just got an upside down captcha XD wonder how I'm going to type that out.... Refresh![/QUOTE]

From my experience with those captchas if you can read it you can just type it as a normal word and/or that word is the one that doesn't matter. So just get the other word right and you're good.

I've had upside down words with gibberish/forumlas/etc. as the other word. I just type the upside down word normally and the captcha validates.

- X

So you can use the same exact code 6 times in a day, every day? I've been asking for a new set of codes every day and inputting all 6 of them...

I have yet to win. If ever. I don't win contests, it just doesn't happen.

People that have won: have you been putting in your 6 codes one right after the other, or do you space them out a little?

[quote name='Rich Hurtz']People that have won: have you been putting in your 6 codes one right after the other, or do you space them out a little?[/QUOTE]

the way i won was putting 1 code at a time i started at 2:00pm with the first code then my second code at 2:01 pm then my third code at 2:02 pm then i won with my fourth code at 2:03pm

hope that helps!:D

[quote name='Rich Hurtz']People that have won: have you been putting in your 6 codes one right after the other, or do you space them out a little?[/QUOTE]

Six in quick succession. They really do go by a pinpoint time; down to the second. I put all 6 of my codes in in a span of a minute and a half and won on my last code.

[quote name='Jonahyg']anyone willing to post all the times people won on in a single post?[/QUOTE]

People obviously don't mind posting when they won, but I seriously doubt someone's gonna go through the whole topic just to post when everyone says they won.

[quote name='Rich Hurtz']People obviously don't mind posting when they won, but I seriously doubt someone's gonna go through the whole topic just to post when everyone says they won.[/QUOTE]
only about 7 people max posted when they won out of the about 16+ people who won and ive seen most of the times i was asking if anyone's willing to not telling them to ive been here from the first post

[quote name='Luriden']So you can use the same exact code 6 times in a day, every day? I've been asking for a new set of codes every day and inputting all 6 of them...

I have yet to win. If ever. I don't win contests, it just doesn't happen.[/QUOTE]
I would like to know this as well.

[quote name='erehwon']I would like to know this as well.[/QUOTE]

You can use any code as many times (6 daily limit of course) as you would like, after my 3rd day trying I began using the same code on all six attempts and I won earlier this morning. It doesn't matter what code you use, I believe they make so many codes just so it looks like you NEED to have the right code... but it's all about entering a code at the right time.

Each day I lose makes me more and more frustrated.

I'm mostly only frustrated since I know I'll never actually buy one of these, but I still would love to win one.

Grr.

Anybody else a little disappointed they have not been shipping for about a week? Since the 10th, if im not mistaken? Anybody know when they will start shipping again... lol I just won friday and cannot wait haha. But I doubt im the only one...

this is really similar to the subway fiery frenzy. I won a bloggie cam on that sweepstakes. It's really about timing and luck really I bet if you entered the same code in succession and then tried it in 15 minute intervals it would give you the same outcome so just keep doing it or take a break once in awhile and come back, thats how I won my cam.

Well, another night and no wins. Guess I'll stick to the 1 every minute once a new 15 starts. Hopefully I win a bundle.

HOLY SHIZ.

I was so tired and was about to go to bed. Then I decided an hour ago I wanted to stay up for 3:33. Lost. But then I saw the clock turn to 3:34 and I just WON.

Damn :( I was only seconds away then. I've been entering at xx:50. That must mean it went up between 3:33:51 and 3:34:00. My win is your loss :p Grats.

I was playing in the minutes. Had to be a second to two after since I saw the clock change and then I clicked.

So stoked now. Not sure if I can sleep now..from exhaustion to exhilarated.

Well guys I will be receiving my Xbox Kinect bundle sometime later on in the day. Just got my confirmation email from UPS with tracking number. Cannot wait to get it!

lucky sob haha jk, but not really

btw when did you win, because I won on Fri, but havent gotten a UPS confirmation/tracking email yet... thanks

No luck again, missed last nights due to one of my fingers getting cut up bad. (Hard to type now, lol.) Still hopeful!

Hey so i've been testing a theory i have about the reg process. I have entered over 200 times today and still no dice.. will try again tomorrow.. I really want this bundle.

[quote name='venomscarnage']Well guys I will be receiving my Xbox Kinect bundle sometime later on in the day. Just got my confirmation email from UPS with tracking number. Cannot wait to get it![/QUOTE]

When did you win?

bread's done
Back