Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

tried on the minute on the dot (according to the atomic clock website which is as accurate as you can get) with accounts for my entire family & nothing...

wonder if there really is a winning method, it's remarkable how many winners there are in this thread, makes me feel like I should keep trying...

[quote name='rct316']Anybody else a little disappointed they have not been shipping for about a week? Since the 10th, if im not mistaken? Anybody know when they will start shipping again... lol I just won friday and cannot wait haha. But I doubt im the only one...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='rct316']lucky sob haha jk, but not really

btw when did you win, because I won on Fri, but havent gotten a UPS confirmation/tracking email yet... thanks[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CupNoodL']When did you win?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='rct316']^^^ I too would like to know this?[/QUOTE]

Shipped so far:
Mon 11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
Tue 11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
Wed 11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
Thu 11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
Fri 11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11

They didn't ship any prizes since then (i.e. wins from 11/06 or later haven't shipped, yet).

They are shipping UPS Ground from Florida, so delivery to the East Coast will be about a day, and west Coast about a week from then.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they waited until later next week to ship out all of last weeks prizes in one batch? Or, they could not ship any next week and still be within the specificed 3-to-4 week window they indicated in the email.

For those of you thinking yours should have shipped, but did not get your shipping/tracking email (for whatever reason), you can use the UPS Search by Reference by searching for reference '[email protected]' and your zip code. If that ends up with too many hits, then limit the shipping date to one day at a time. That will narrow it down to any BK packages heading to your zip code area... Course, it could be your neighbors win... Doh! And, if you get an error saying 'could not locate the shipment details', then there aren't any packages heading your way. Sorry.

[quote name='A Gamer']Shipped so far:
Mon 11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
Tue 11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
Wed 11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
Thu 11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
Fri 11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11

They didn't ship any prizes since then (i.e. wins from 11/06 or later haven't shipped, yet).

They are shipping UPS Ground from Florida, so delivery to the East Coast will be about a day, and west Coast about a week from then.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they waited until later next week to ship out all of last weeks prizes in one batch? Or, they could not ship any next week and still be within the specificed 3-to-4 week window they indicated in the email.

For those of you thinking yours should have shipped, but did not get your shipping/tracking email (for whatever reason), you can use the UPS Search by Reference by searching for reference '[email protected]' and your zip code. If that ends up with too many hits, then limit the shipping date to one day at a time. That will narrow it down to any BK packages heading to your zip code area... Course, it could be your neighbors win... Doh! And, if you get an error saying 'could not locate the shipment details', then there aren't any packages heading your way. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

i think they are going to shipped some this week too! i cant wait i hope is nov 6 - 9th :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, so I played earlier this morning and on my first play the site just froze. I let it sit for a minute, but nothing happened. I refreshed and played again (lost), but I was down to 4 plays left (lost the last 4 too.) I'm hoping I didn't just get kinda screwed :|

Got mine today, and put up some photos over in the what have you received recently thread.

Just in case people are curious...

- the Kinect sensor included in this bundle does NOT connect to the old white X360 console;

- the HDD unit from the old console is NOT compatible with the new 'slim'.

So, we will basically have to go out and a buy a HDD unit ($129) in order to migrate our current accounts (and well over 4Gb of DLC) to this new console. Ugh!

[quote name='A Gamer']Got mine today, and put up some photos over in the what have you received recently thread.

- the Kinect sensor included in this bundle does NOT connect to the old white X360 console;

So, we will basically have to go out and a buy a HDD unit ($129) in order to migrate our current accounts (and well over 4Gb of DLC) to this new console. Ugh![/QUOTE]

I could understand them not including the connector because it's bundled with the new xbox, but it's still a stupid thing to do. What if people want to use the Kinect in a room with the older xbox?

[quote name='A Gamer']Got mine today, and put up some photos over in the
So, we will basically have to go out and a buy a HDD unit ($129) in order to migrate our current accounts (and well over 4Gb of DLC) to this new console. Ugh![/QUOTE]

You can use old 360 hard drives with the slim, you just have to take them out of their enclosure. There are videos on youtube that show how to do it.

[quote name='jaddavie']You can use old 360 hard drives with the slim, you just have to take them out of their enclosure. There are videos on youtube that show how to do it.[/QUOTE]
My dilemma is that I 'move' between consoles... One in my 'office' connected to one of my computer screens (as well as the video capture card), and the other is in the family room. The old HDD system was great for that. Plus it was an easy way to make sure the kids (who share a separate HDD) didn't accidentally play any of my DLC/arcade content that might be inappropriate for them. The new HDD installation does not make for easy portability. I have a hunch they did this on purpose.

I suspect that I will end up putting my gamertag and current in-progress game saves on a USB memory card, and simply move that between the new console and the old one. I will have to download any DLC on both, and turn on the parental controls on the 'shared' HDD. Ugh! We will have to see how long the Kinect keeps their attention before we make any changes, though... I have a hunch we may be able to put the slim (and Kinect) in the closet for the day one of these old ones dies on us (we had 5 die on us since launch day). We can deal with the HDD/parental issues then.

[quote name='A Gamer']My dilemma is that I 'move' between consoles... One in my 'office' connected to one of my computer screens (as well as the video capture card), and the other is in the family room. The old HDD system was great for that. Plus it was an easy way to make sure the kids (who share a separate HDD) didn't accidentally play any of my DLC/arcade content that might be inappropriate for them. The new HDD installation does not make for easy portability. I have a hunch they did this on purpose.

I suspect that I will end up putting my gamertag and current in-progress game saves on a USB memory card, and simply move that between the new console and the old one. I will have to download any DLC on both, and turn on the parental controls on the 'shared' HDD. Ugh! We will have to see how long the Kinect keeps their attention before we make any changes, though... I have a hunch we may be able to put the slim (and Kinect) in the closet for the day one of these old ones dies on us (we had 5 die on us since launch day). We can deal with the HDD/parental issues then.[/QUOTE]

Gotta say, not much sympathy :)

But ya, just sell or keep the slim and buy the AC adapter for Kinect. I think it's 40 bucks but you have to factor in the free kinect and 360. Still a great deal. It sounds like migrating to the new xbox would be more hassle than it's worth given your current setup. Great idea on the parents / child hard drives btw!

[quote name='A Gamer']

you can buy 2 x 16GB USB sticks as well for quite a bit cheaper and have 36 gig total. This is what I plan on doing.

I was actually going to first try to partition an 80 gig USB hard drive I have into 2 x 16 gig partitions see if the xbox won't recognize them as formatable partitions.

[quote name='mang9432']you can buy 2 x 16GB USB sticks as well for quite a bit cheaper and have 36 gig total. This is what I plan on doing.

I was actually going to first try to partition an 80 gig USB hard drive I have into 2 x 16 gig partitions see if the xbox won't recognize them as formatable partitions.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I have a couple 160Gb/250Gb external USB HDD (curtesy of Club Bing), that I have used to move stuff around. They work quite well, and some brief testing indicated that they were actually faster than the X360 HDD unit (copy disc to HDD, load times on a couple games I was playing at the time). So, short-term, we have several ways to work around the issue.

The partitioning idea is interesting... Will have to see if I can mess with one of the ext drives.

Sadly, the kids are quite taken by the Kinect so far, especially the youngest since she has a hard time with the hand-held controller (3 years old). So it looks like it may be a permanent install, and the old box will be shelved for the day the one in my office dies. :roll:

This is ending up like the Subway frenzy contest. Did not win a single thing on that either. grrrr angry rawrrawr

[quote name='A Gamer']Got mine today, and put up some photos over in the what have you received recently thread.

thats awesome! :)

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I'm really getting tired of losing.[/QUOTE]

Same :( I really hope the 3 other people trying in my family (same household) isn't somehow disqualifying all of us. If it was, would be nice of BK to say something instead of wasting all of our effing time.

2h5rj3 2h98kz 2jt9sc 3bk92w 3c4mp8 3m5dzt
3skml7 45mnk9 4dwxgz 4lzgn9 4px7bl 5tjmh6
62s7xz 6t3dv4 73wnrd 7pfcz8 7zw5f4 8fg5x7
8jxhkc 8p46gv 94wn8h 95bkfd 9kj5hx 9kprh6
bk7hpw bn93t4 bpndc3 d4rvxt dh4v8t f6vw35
f896rg g52nmd h7k8f5 hlv5gn hmdvjl htmwsp
j7fmd4 jfx2kp jzrb4n kfzg3j knjgp8 lr9cd4
lwt9bp mbcf9s mfhvkn nbvg2l ndscg4 npz93t
nvfcdz pjwn6h qjxm94 qmdjnl qskw35 qxdzgn
qzn2w8 r45bz6 r9f4tw rfn3jv rh8dlp sd7m6n
sk2nzd sn9cfz t5vmlf tb7d2n tgv29s vdbfg2
vfx7nt w8b2nk wj7p5x x9kc7p xbhj9v xdkw7b
xjcv9l z3n2dr znqv28 zq25nl

Yup, I keep losing as well. I've been trying to win the Move bundle with Coke Rewards and I keep losing there as well. bleh..

My wife won a package on sunday. She played my e-mail and didn't win and then turned around and played hers and won. Do they track IP addresses? I'm worried that because she played 2 e-mails from the same device she wont win. What type of verification do they use?

alls it says in the rules is that 1 win per person, says nothing about the ip adrees nor house, so if you have 4 members to your household then you can win 4 times, i guess

[quote name='dabsac80']My wife won a package on sunday. She played my e-mail and didn't win and then turned around and played hers and won. Do they track IP addresses? I'm worried that because she played 2 e-mails from the same device she wont win. What type of verification do they use?[/QUOTE]
as long as it was not a hundred emails per day from your house you will be fine

I intentionally stayed up until 5 this morning playing a code once a minute for 24 minutes (one account for each family member, I was designated as the player for this promotion -_-) and I got absolutely nothing. I don't know how I managed that. I picked a random time within those minutes every time too! Guess this weekend I'll be doing that again hoping to win one.

[quote name='sir-fly']as long as it was not a hundred emails per day from your house you will be fine[/QUOTE]

;) im safe with 99 then, good.

wini.jpg

Jackpot @ 10:24AM for me :D

[quote name='eau']
wini.jpg

Jackpot @ 10:24AM for me :D[/QUOTE]

Congrats, I won using the mobile site and i dont remember a fancy king smiling at me, lucky you.

[quote name='eau']Jackpot @ 10:24AM for me :D[/QUOTE]
Awesome!!! Congrats! :applause:
It helps to see an older CAG that I recognize win one of these sets.

been playing since the beginning here too. every time i think of giving up, a new win screen capture shows up on here. here i go again...

bread's done
Back