Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

I won!!!!! about 20 minutes ago. I just do the same code over and over..I have 2 saved from autocomplete, so i may select the other randomly. Guys don't give up. Its frustrating, but keep trying. I've never won anything this great of an item before.

[quote name='Frank784']I won!!!!! about 20 minutes ago. I just do the same code over and over..I have 2 saved from autocomplete, so i may select the other randomly. Guys don't give up. Its frustrating, but keep trying. I've never won anything this great of an item before.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations to you too! Shocking, isn't it? :hot:

To be honest, this makes me want to go play the glory that is Sneak King on XBOX 360. It's like instead of offering unsuspecting people Whoppers, the King is giving them Kinect Prize Packs.

[quote name='fei33']Congratulations to you too! Shocking, isn't it? :hot:

To be honest, this makes me want to go play the glory that is Sneak King on XBOX 360. It's like instead of offering unsuspecting people Whoppers, the King is giving them Kinect Prize Packs.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm pretty happy, this has definitely made my weekend. I never win anything. Good times with pocketbike racer and sneak king. Funny thing is I can't remember the last time I ate there.

I haven't posted in a few days, but i just had to come in here and let everybody know at 1:56am (CST)

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Subway promotion was so much better. At least you could win movies that almost nobody wanted to watch to let you know there was at least some hope...

[quote name='kylerg']I know I am a recent winner..but waiting for the shipping email is aggravating :)[/QUOTE]

Btw when did you win... I won on the 13th, and am waiting too haha

Great to see so many CAG'rs winning, especially long time members.

I've personally never won anything anywhere, so it was a pleasant surprise, plus a nice prize!

Many thanks will be given to Cheapy for this website when the package arrives.

[quote name='ShadowWolf9']I've put in so many codes it hurts. I've lost all faith.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bigsick']fuck this contest[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Metalic']I will also post "fuck this contest"[/QUOTE]

I'm at that point as well. But hey, what the hell else am I going to do for 8 days?

[quote name='blackjaw']Great to see so many CAG'rs winning, especially long time members.

I've personally never won anything anywhere, so it was a pleasant surprise, plus a nice prize!

Many thanks will be given to Cheapy for this website when the package arrives.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, glad to see even more CAGs winning. I actually won a free 360 from Doritos a few years back thanks to CAG, and knowing it could happen was one of the only reasons I even bothered to enter this one. Don't give up guys, it is definitely possible to win. Hope you guys get it too.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']So does anybody know for sure if the time is randomized completely down to the millisecond or is it on minutes? Just curious...[/QUOTE]
It is completely random, down to the second at least.

Not sure about the millisecond. But due to internet latency, the imprecision of the clocks on both your computer as well as their server, even if it is down to the millisecond, it won't really matter.

[quote name='A Gamer']It is completely random, down to the second at least.

Not sure about the millisecond. But due to internet latency, the imprecision of the clocks on both your computer as well as their server, even if it is down to the millisecond, it won't really matter.[/QUOTE]

You won a Kinect Prize Pack earlier in the thread too, didn't you? Congratulations to you too! :)

I think you're probably right on it being randomized to at least the second, and maybe even millisecond. But with internet latency factored in there, that will introduce a small delay regardless.

I still think we have a disproportionate amount of CAG winners compared to the millions exposed to the Burger King Kinect Promotion advertisement in the mainstream media. I can only assume that a number of factors are involved there.

1. Gotta Be In It to Win It - This same phrase is used to describe the chances of winning the lottery and states the simple fact that if you do not participate in the contest that your chances of winning are effectively zero. In this forum, we have a far greater awareness of this contest, the method of entry, and are generally technologically savvy enough to enter multiple times during the promotional period, increasing the probability of winning.

2. CAG's Keep Odd Hours - If the number of entries was evenly distributed across all the 15 minute intervals in a single day, this would not matter. But we're all fairly certain that some 15 minute intervals are better than others because they're not as highly trafficked. I would say that a lot of us are at an advantage when it comes to this. Of course, a reversal effect could occur if everyone thinks that 3:15 AM EST > 3:30 AM EST is the best time and it spikes the amount of entries during that time. But I would imagine that happens rarely.

3. It's Free, and We Know It - If there was any cost of entry, the barriers to entry is something that I would advise most people to keep in mind. In that case, it becomes nothing more than a raffle or lottery where the more money you put in, the greater your probability, but it also decreases the total value of the prize compared to your investment. There is no cost here. You can request codes to be e-mailed to you. The people being targeted by advertisements likely believe the only way to receive a code is buying a Whopper, not something most would do 6 times daily. So CAG entries probably outnumber the amount of entries by others per person, even if there are more total other persons (reasonable expectation).

Good luck, everyone! Don't give up hope so easily, I'm a person who never wins anything either, and for once, I got lucky. You can too.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, I'm going to go all Babe Ruth here and call it: today is the day I'm going to win.[/QUOTE]

I'm rooting for you... unless you win on the time I'm planning on winning, then you can just go straight to hell, sir.

[quote name='sayu']I'm rooting for you... unless you win on the time I'm planning on winning, then you can just go straight to hell, sir.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough! :lol:

Don't worry, I played twice already and lost. Going to try again a bit later...

I won tonight.

I just wanted to pass on a little bit of hope that someone using one e-mail address can still win on BK.

It also replaces the Mountain Dew "Every 10 Minutes" 360 that I won back in 2005 (which just red ringed). Now I'm not so crushed about losing that system.

Just tried playing at the 2:30-2:45 CST time slot and failed once again. will try again tomorrow, then the next day, then the next day, then the next day, then...well, you get the idea.

[quote name='Korny']I won tonight.

I just wanted to pass on a little bit of hope that someone using one e-mail address can still win on BK. [/QUOTE]

Does It seems like most CAG winners have won using one e-mail? or am I totally mistaken. Sound off, truthfully were any winners using more then on account from the same IP?

Also Korny did you use the normal site, or the moble one?

[quote name='agentcoop007']Does It seems like most CAG winners have won using one e-mail? or am I totally mistaken. Sound off, truthfully were any winners using more then on account from the same IP?

Also Korny did you use the normal site, or the moble one?[/QUOTE]

I asked "how many winners have won from one account/ip" a week ago in this thread, I got one response lol

Im sure there are a few one account winners, but im sure there are more winners entering in "family and friends" lol

[quote name='agentcoop007']Does It seems like most CAG winners have won using one e-mail? or am I totally mistaken. Sound off, truthfully were any winners using more then on account from the same IP?

Also Korny did you use the normal site, or the moble one?[/QUOTE]

One e-mail address. I also played from the normal website, not the mobile one. :)

154388_473735543128_610238128_5751226_8150014_n.jpg

Won at 3:32AM PST on the actual BK site. I've been playing on a few different emails for myself, g/f and family but I actually won on my 4th try on my email. =)

I do feel a little guilty though because I know some of you guys have been playing all month and I just started a few days ago. Good luck and keep trying, I think early AM is definitely the key here.

I thought that I had it last night.. there were a few losses, then I entered again and there was the pause. Then it told me that I was a big loser again.

I swear, if the King comes to my area, I will run up to him and give him a Falcon Punch.

[quote name='Lokki']I thought that I had it last night.. there were a few losses, then I entered again and there was the pause. Then it told me that I was a big loser again.

I swear, if the King comes to my area, I will run up to him and give him a Falcon Punch.[/QUOTE]

lmao thats funny :lol:

bread's done
Back