Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='Lokki']I thought that I had it last night.. there were a few losses, then I entered again and there was the pause. Then it told me that I was a big loser again.

I swear, if the King comes to my area, I will run up to him and give him a Falcon Punch.[/QUOTE]

Halirious:applause: The sad part is I can hear the character saying "Falcon BOMB" From the N64 Smash brothers i played so much in my younger days of gaming.

No Luck this morning either from 730-750 window ish.

UPDATE!!!!! ALSO: For those of you live in ALBUQUERQUE, the Burger King is giving away Kinects there. I googled and found there to be ~3 BK's so a 1/3 shot is pretty good odds for getting a Kinect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing for the last two weeks and just won at 10:29am Central Time.

I waited until my computer clock turned to 10:29 and then submitted my last chance for the day.

Good Luck to the others continuing to play!

[quote name='Cheatmaster8']Not gonna lie, but I won using three email accounts.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take you? I have been doing the same thing...

[quote name='Cheatmaster8']Not gonna lie, but I won using three email accounts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your honesty, just wondering, did you enter your 6 limit for each account in the same 15 minute period or did you spread things out?

[quote name='agentcoop007']Also Korny did you use the normal site, or the moble one?[/QUOTE]

I used the mobile site. The overabundance of flash on the main site slows my computer to a crawl.

[quote name='Korny']I used the mobile site. The overabundance of flash on the main site slows my computer to a crawl.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, and again congrats.

Is the link for free codes taking FOREVER for anybody else? I've been waiting with an extra tab open for five minutes and it hasn't done a thing.

EDIT: I guess it was a Chrome thing. Tried Opera and it worked fine.

[quote name='archangelreb']2h5rj3 2h98kz 2jt9sc 3bk92w 3c4mp8 3m5dzt
3skml7 45mnk9 4dwxgz 4lzgn9 4px7bl 5tjmh6
62s7xz 6t3dv4 73wnrd 7pfcz8 7zw5f4 8fg5x7
8jxhkc 8p46gv 94wn8h 95bkfd 9kj5hx 9kprh6
bk7hpw bn93t4 bpndc3 d4rvxt dh4v8t f6vw35
f896rg g52nmd h7k8f5 hlv5gn hmdvjl htmwsp
j7fmd4 jfx2kp jzrb4n kfzg3j knjgp8 lr9cd4
lwt9bp mbcf9s mfhvkn nbvg2l ndscg4 npz93t
nvfcdz pjwn6h qjxm94 qmdjnl qskw35 qxdzgn
qzn2w8 r45bz6 r9f4tw rfn3jv rh8dlp sd7m6n
sk2nzd sn9cfz t5vmlf tb7d2n tgv29s vdbfg2
vfx7nt w8b2nk wj7p5x x9kc7p xbhj9v xdkw7b
xjcv9l z3n2dr znqv28 zq25nl[/QUOTE]
Bump

[quote name='agentcoop007']Thanks for your honesty, just wondering, did you enter your 6 limit for each account in the same 15 minute period or did you spread things out?[/QUOTE]

No, I stopped doing that after a week of trying that technique. I instead split the tries up by each account.

[quote name='Lokki']Grats.. I stopped around 9:25. :/[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Like the other winners said, don't give up on winning and just keep trying. I've been playing at random times and I wasn't using more than one code in the same minute.

I just won at 3:27 AM EST. I couldn't sleep and just decided to play and I won on my fourth code. I am so psyched that I actually won something! And it's all thanks to CAG for alerting me to the contest.

I decided I'm going to be positive and I'm going to log in right now and enter my codes and I'm going to win.

Edit: fuck Burger King.

I edited and posted my time above. I had just about given up on this contest but I kept trying and trying. I figured I'd enter all my codes back to back before going to bed, and I won on my 6th code. Funny thing is I messed up on the captcha at the end, which means that if I hadn't I probably wouldn't have won. Nuts!

Now I can't sleep from the excitement.

Alright, so I won back on November 11th (and won with a code from a CAGer so I registered up) and was wondering if anyone has any more details when they are going to ship these out. I know A. Gamer posted info about how to look up shipments to area by UPS info, but some of the info wasn't correct (or I'm retarded and can't follow directions :dunce: )...but was wondering if anyone has any more info about this? I know I still got another 1-2 weeks for them to meet the 3-4 week estimate they gave me, but I'd like to be in the know. Thanks for any info and good luck to everyone else trying to win!

wow, we have so many winners here.

I believe anything won after a certain date, (Nov.10) has yet to be shipped. I'm over on another forum, and people have been discussing this subject for a while now. The first week of winners was sent out no problem, but for some reason we're all still waiting, especially people like the above poster. I heard that they changed the wording from receiving it in 3-4 weeks to "will be shipped in 3-4" weeks. The promotions company uses a third party to send the xboxs out. I only won a couple of days ago and can't wait to get my hands on my kinect and xbox.

[quote name='Kamera']This contest is seriously killing me. I've been playing every day since the second day and still nothing.[/QUOTE]
Same here, no win today.

Congrats Linkin!
I know you've been trying as long as i had, and it's great to finally get that payoff!!

I don't know about shipping, i won on saturday morning, so i'm guessing my 360 should be here in time for christmas, but who knows?
I guess I could e-mail the promotion company and ask them when they are shipping out the boxes...

Thank you...I have been trying since day one I think, almost every day, so it feels damn good. Congrats right back at ya!

Any one know if we get a shipping confirmation via email, or is it just the UPS lookup link that A Gamer posted a few days back?

[quote name='uesc']Congrats Linkin!
I know you've been trying as long as i had, and it's great to finally get that payoff!!

I don't know about shipping, i won on saturday morning, so i'm guessing my 360 should be here in time for christmas, but who knows?
I guess I could e-mail the promotion company and ask them when they are shipping out the boxes...[/QUOTE]

i receive an email from wunderman promotions 3 days ago saying i would be receiving it with in 3 to 4 weeks from the day i won! with tracking information once its shipped

tomorrow would be 2 weeks for me :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thank you...I have been trying since day one I think, almost every day, so it feels damn good. Congrats right back at ya!

Any one know if we get a shipping confirmation via email, or is it just the UPS lookup link that A Gamer posted a few days back?[/QUOTE]

correct you would receive an email from ups with a tracking number when its shipped to you!

Congrats, Linkin Primus!

I still can't seem to win on this...but I least I have been getting some amusing captchas...

captchapride.jpg

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Congrats, Linkin Primus!

I still can't seem to win on this...but I least I have been getting some amusing captchas...

captchapride.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha, I think now they're just fucking with you.

Yeah I won on the 6th and still didn't get anything about it being shipped. This Saturday will be 3 weeks for me so they are slowly running out of time. My guess is they just need to get more consoles from microsoft, I'm sure they didn't have all of them just sitting around.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Congrats, Linkin Primus!

captchapride.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Epic.

[quote name='super_dawn']ok i'm playing right now...so no-one else try! haha ;)

[/QUOTE]

Okay...let me know when you're done. I still have a few more chances for the King to question my sexuality today...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay...let me know when you're done. I still have a few more chances for the King to question my sexuality today...[/QUOTE]

LOL! yea I'm done.

The winning page actually showed up instantly for me. I also had the same theory that if it was slow I was probably a winner...but the winning page showed up as quick as the sorry page.

This was on the mobile site btw.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The winning page actually showed up instantly for me. I also had the same theory that if it was slow I was probably a winner...but the winning page showed up as quick as the sorry page.

This was on the mobile site btw.[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad you finally won man!!! it's only because you are a conan fan, muahaha. congrats! hope u get yours before xmas. :cold: :cold: :cold:

did people get a tracking e-mail?
I received the e-mail when i won, don't expect to get a tracking e-mail until after thanksgiving (if they do send one)

bread's done
Back