Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='uesc']did people get a tracking e-mail?
I received the e-mail when i won, don't expect to get a tracking e-mail until after thanksgiving (if they do send one)[/QUOTE]

i haven't receive a tracking email yet either! im thinking the same thing like you probably they'll send them after thanksgiving or early next week :D

[quote name='Luriden']Still nothing. Been trying every day since it started too, only a few days left. Me and contests don't get along.[/QUOTE]

Ditto :/

I see quite a few shipping questions go by... So, I will repost this... They have not shipped anything since 11/11. They have only shipped the winnings for the first week (11/01 to 11/05), which was the same period during which they didn't have any captchas (coincidence?).

Shipped: 327 total
11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11

The shipping/tracking emails were sent out by the UPS Quantum View system (i.e. the shipping/tracking comes from UPS, not BK) a little after 4 pm EST. They used a common 'reference number' for all of the prize packages, so they are easy to find using the UPS web site:

- go to the UPS Tracking page;
- enter "[email protected]" as the Reference Number;
- put in your zip code;
- click search.

If you get a "could not locate the shipment details for your request" error, then there were no BK prizes heading to that zip code. If you get "reference entered exceeds the limit that can be shown" then there are a whole lot of BK prizes heading to your zip code (or you omitted that part and it was showing for the entire database). You can reduce the number of hits by searching for a single day, or by entering your ZIP+4 if you know it.

I don't get it. If they're giving away one every fifteen minutes, why do the number of wins differ per day? I highly doubt that there's a fifteen minute period where NO ONE plays.

can anyone confirm if the free codes bk emails you are the same codes you can get from bk specially marked packaging in their restaurants?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine there being a 15 minute block where nobody plays, but maybe one where nobody plays at the exact time? Especially in the later hours. Plus, factor in people who win but aren't eligible for whatever reason, taking that prize off the market.

There is a possibility of either happening.

But you don't have to play at the exact time, you just have to be the first person to play after that time. Though I didn't think about eligibility - that's probably it.

[quote name='TheWooz']I hope the King dies.I hate this contest.[/QUOTE]

I say we call up Ronald mcdonald and form a hit squad. The kings reign is over!

This is me after playing it yet again..

loser-trader.jpg

[quote name='Lokki']This is me after playing it yet again..

loser-trader.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hey, thats not true! there's lots of losers, you are in a very large group together. ;) Losing isnt lonely anymore.

Chalk up another day of losing.

Anyone using multiple accounts and won? Been doing single for this contest. Feel like i mite be losing because im playing legit for once

[quote name='Metalic']Chalk up another day of losing.

Anyone using multiple accounts and won? Been doing single for this contest. Feel like i mite be losing because im playing legit for once[/QUOTE]

I played a single account and won...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I just won!!! It was at 12:38 or so Pacific time!!!!

Thanks for all your tips and support!!! WOOO!

I've been trying since the first day!

God damn .. I never win anything. I don't know why I bother, probably just to torture the fuck out of myself.

EDIT:

[quote name='Chemosh013']OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I just won!!! It was at 12:38 or so Pacific time!!!!

Thanks for all your tips and support!!! WOOO![/QUOTE]

Congrats man! At least this 15 minute block went to a CAG! ;)

Im not going to lie, but anybody else use alternate/multiple email accounts?

I won using:

each attempt on 7 alternate email accounts (=42 chances per day)
each attempt on the same pc
each attempt with different phone numbers
each attempt on the same IP
each attempt with same date of birth
each attempt with the same name
NOT the same address (you ONLY enter it when you win)

I only once once btw, and WITHOUT using bots

So what are the chances of me still recieving my bundle considering all this?
Is the rules one per household/per person/per IP/per address? Or what?

Because I only won once (not even trying anymore,) but would still like to know if I have had my win disqualified or something?

Thanks for any info (btw dont lie, I doubt Im the only one doing this too haha)

I lost 49 try's in one day! I'm just gonna quit sincce i already used up all of my 6 trys. :(

EDIT: 62 trys! WTF am I doing wrong?
EDIT: 68 trys! I Quit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know why, but I had a really good feeling about it this time. I could actually see myself winning before I input my codes today, but still nothing. (T_T) So sad.

[quote name='DoReiRei']Sweet! so tomorrow. :p[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna write a letter to your mom pretending to be your teacher and get you banned from the computer!

Yeah I said it!

[quote name='TheRobReport']I'm gonna write a letter to your mom pretending to be your teacher and get you banned from the computer!

Yeah I said it![/QUOTE]
:( Big meanie poo poo head, Im not sharing any candy with you.

[quote name='DoReiRei']:( Big meanie poo poo head, Im not sharing any candy with you.[/QUOTE]

what kinda candy we talking here?

an apology may be in order

I'm tired of losing. I use 2 accounts legitimately every single day and havent won yet.

I think in the next couple days I'm just going to make a bajillion accounts and play it all day long. I dont care if I get my prize or not. I just want to know what it feels like to be a winner, if only for a moment.

[quote name='rct316']Im not going to lie, but anybody else use alternate/multiple email accounts?

I won using:

each attempt on 7 alternate email accounts (=42 chances per day)
each attempt on the same pc
each attempt with different phone numbers
each attempt on the same IP
each attempt with same date of birth
each attempt with the same name
NOT the same address (you ONLY enter it when you win)

I only once once btw, and WITHOUT using bots

So what are the chances of me still recieving my bundle considering all this?
Is the rules one per household/per person/per IP/per address? Or what?

Because I only won once (not even trying anymore,) but would still like to know if I have had my win disqualified or something?

Thanks for any info (btw dont lie, I doubt Im the only one doing this too haha)[/QUOTE]

I wish we knew the answer to that, but we don't. My wife used 2 emails when she won both from the same device/IP address. We don't know what type of additional research if any they do after someone wins. It does seem weird that they haven't shipped any out recently though, so who knows they might be going back and verifying all the wins are legit

I'm getting THIS close to quitting. There's five days left, I have been going since the start with an account for each member of the house and NOTHING. I even stayed up until about 5 or 6 in the morning the other night and played all 4 accounts once a minute for 24 consecutive minutes and nada. If that doesn't say there won't be a winner before the end I don't know what will.

I just quit 2 days ago. I went to Target yesterday and pick one for myself lol. I know you guys get it free but I would say this is really worth the money. Its so accurate and I just cant stop playing!!

[quote name='Raid3n']I'm getting THIS close to quitting. There's five days left, I have been going since the start with an account for each member of the house and NOTHING. I even stayed up until about 5 or 6 in the morning the other night and played all 4 accounts once a minute for 24 consecutive minutes and nada. If that doesn't say there won't be a winner before the end I don't know what will.[/QUOTE]

If you're going to play every minute, I would play at random times during each minute and not a minute apart exactly on the dot. Don't give up though, keep trying!

When I stayed up late playing I played consecutively but since then I have been doing random times throughout the day. Still nothing regardless and I am at about half of my plays for the day. Perhaps in a huge case of irony once I finally manage to get GT5 working I'll win

Well... another day, another loss. I don't think that I will win this one but I'm willing to keep trying. I will say this though:

I'm more disappointed with this contest than 'The Crying Game'.

bread's done
Back