Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

The Loser is me...

istockphoto_265076-loser-web-hand.jpg

i am just going to go out on a limb after several attempts with different emails and say that whatever codes that win will always win. I am getting a lot of duplicate codes via these alternate emails.

So if anyone wins, could you be a hero and post it for us here?

Won again at 12:24 AM, I feel extremely blessed winning one already... I think I'm going to sell it and give the proceeds to Child's Play... Ill post more screenshots in the morning... Can't believe I won two.. this is crazy... I tried only with two accounts legitly with my sister... wow!

[quote name='realwords']Won again at 12:24 AM, I feel extremely blessed winning one already... I think I'm going to sell it and give the proceeds to Child's Play... Ill post more screenshots in the morning... Can't believe I won two.. this is crazy... I tried only with two accounts legitly with my sister... wow![/QUOTE]

Really? You need to post that here with all of us disheartened folk? At least you could cough up the winning code for ..."experiments."

[quote name='marshy']really? You need to post that here with all of us disheartened folk? At least you could cough up the winning code for ..."experiments."[/quote]

hmdvjl is the code.

[quote name='realwords']Won again at 12:24 AM, I feel extremely blessed winning one already... I think I'm going to sell it and give the proceeds to Child's Play... Ill post more screenshots in the morning... Can't believe I won two.. this is crazy... I tried only with two accounts legitly with my sister... wow![/QUOTE]

Why are you playing and taking away a win from someone else AFTER you already won one? Are you really that much of a dick? Either that or you're lying about winning. Or both.

[quote name='Marshy']I give up. 11 different emails, 66 chances. No luck and almost half of them are duplicates.[/QUOTE]
And I was feeling bad for playing 4 accounts. :hot:

Hey maybe I can use the MS Points from my Bing Rewards account with the Xbox I'm going to win from the Burger King contest.

The day after never.

If you've won I hate you.

Not really.

But really.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']And I was feeling bad for playing 4 accounts. :hot:[/QUOTE]

yeah i quit after 16 different emails. screw it.

What is the most effective way to win?
I tried:
the start of 15 minutes
after 2 minutes pass
the last second
and random numbers
72 trys and nada! I need help!

Not freaking cool. I have tried and tried and tried and tried.......

i have a feeling that my 16 emails helped him get a second one. LOL

EDIT: Hit Midnight. Still trying but I think I have overfed the king with my emails.

1zldnc5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Marshy']i have a feeling that my 16 emails helped him get a second one. LOL

EDIT: Hit Midnight. Still trying but I think I have overfed the king with my emails.

1zldnc5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha, I am also trying right now so hopefully a CAG gets it.

[quote name='HydroX']Haha, I am also trying right now so hopefully a CAG gets it.[/QUOTE]

brothers in arms. good luck!

[quote name='Marshy']brothers in arms. good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks. Best of luck to you too. I'm getting desperate... 4 accounts. This would make for an amazing 1 year anniversary gift for my girlfriend whom I actually met via Xbox Live through 'real life' friends.

I'm just plain not putting any hope into it anymore. Would love to win, but shit, there's 4 days left (3 for me as I just used all my codes.)

Its become an "Enter, nope. Enter, nope. Enter, nope. Enter, nope. Enter, nope. Enter, nope." thing for me.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I'm just plain not putting any hope into it anymore. Would love to win, but shit, there's 4 days left (3 for me as I just used all my codes.)

Its become an "Enter, nope. Enter, nope. Enter, nope. Enter, nope. Enter, nope. Enter, nope." thing for me.[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel. Contests here are always more like "hey, so many other CAGs are winning, I might have a shot!" only to face utter disappointment as you watch some other lucky guy end up with like 4 Kinect prize packs.

yeah i am getting that feeling as well. up to 24 emails now so thats what? 144 codes and nothing to show for it?

[quote name='HydroX']I know how you feel. Contests here are always more like "hey, so many other CAGs are winning, I might have a shot!" only to face utter disappointment as you watch some other lucky guy end up with like 4 Kinect prize packs.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the truth. I hope i get it.

[quote name='HydroX']I know how you feel. Contests here are always more like "hey, so many other CAGs are winning, I might have a shot!" only to face utter disappointment as you watch some other lucky guy end up with like 4 Kinect prize packs.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat trying to win one to play with my nephew for when he comes over on the weekends. If I don't win then my sister will go half on buying one before Christmas so not a total loss. We already bought Your Shape & Kinect Sports with hopes of getting Dance Central on Friday so no matter what we are in it to win it! :cool:

yeah i am done now. screw this. i dont even need the xbox as i have just gotten a new slim this week. i just want the kinect sensor... i am just glad that i didnt consume food for all those 150+ codes.

I really just want the Kinect for my girlfriend. If someone wins a pack and doesn't want the Kinect add-on, let's talk. ;)

If I win (which chances are looking quite dim right now), I'd be willing to give away the Xbox 360 console on CAG.

[quote name='Gimpster']i'm riding this till the end! whos with me?[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya....

...damn I've only used 6 codes a day! Look at me trying to be all legitimate...shit. :wall:

[quote name='HydroX']I really just want the Kinect for my girlfriend. If someone wins a pack and doesn't want the Kinect add-on, let's talk. ;)

If I win (which chances are looking quite dim right now), I'd be willing to give away the Xbox 360 console on CAG.[/QUOTE]

I'll bring you up on that offer!

I'll seriously will be happy when this contest is over. That way I don't have to worry about staying up till the wee hours of the night just to play. Damn you King!

You know, what are the chances that Microsoft will *tweak* the contest after it ends, giving everyone that at least tried once every day a kinect unit. In the end, Microsoft would stand to profit way more by guaranteeing themselves a kinect installation in the household of every known interest xbox 360 owner they now have on file.

They can pretty much determine who's who by cross-referencing the database of collected email addresses against their database of xbox live users to ensure only active xbox users receive a unit.

I just won! Holy crap the feeling I got when I saw that. I was zoning out entering codes and then all of a sudden, wait that looks different...! Ahhh! So happy! I am freed from the clutches of this evil contest haha.

Now to start thinking about rearranging my living room :D

BTW I won at about 3:48-49. I have noticed from the winning times more winners in the first 8 minutes of each 15 min stretch... though that may be inaccurate, but that's what I was shooting for.

Last edited by a moderator:
question for folks who have won this contest:

after you saw the winning screen, and confirmed your shipping address, you got an email for BK saying "Congratulations! You have been verified as a winner in the BURGER KING® Kinect™ for Xbox 360® Game! You have won a Kinect™ for Xbox 360® Prize Pack. Your prize will be shipped to the shipping address you provided within 3-4 weeks."

i know they only shipped the first few days of winners but did anyone else recieve any further emails or have to do anything else? for some reason i'm paranoid i missed a step or something...

thanks!

I win! I swear I was just about to give up too. Days and days and days of putting in these codes and nothin, and now I've got a Kinect on the way! I won at 8:16 in the morning just using one of the codes they email to you.

[quote name='albinobees']question for folks who have won this contest:

after you saw the winning screen, and confirmed your shipping address, you got an email for BK saying "Congratulations! You have been verified as a winner in the BURGER KING® Kinect™ for Xbox 360® Game! You have won a Kinect™ for Xbox 360® Prize Pack. Your prize will be shipped to the shipping address you provided within 3-4 weeks."

i know they only shipped the first few days of winners but did anyone else recieve any further emails or have to do anything else? for some reason i'm paranoid i missed a step or something...

thanks![/QUOTE]

Nope they just send you the one e-mail after you win and then they are suposed to e-mail you again once the ship your package with tracking information

I just WON! Thank you to the OP and CAG! Best engagement (just got engaged this past Saturday) gift ever? Possibly :)

I won about 7:27-8 ish CST on my iphone!

kinectmobile.bk.com

I NEVER win anything! (EDIT: maybe I should go buy lottery tickets today?) To those who haven't won yet and feel like giving up, don't! I almost gave up too!

That makes no sense.. one person won at 8:16 (7:16 CST) and you won at 7:27 CST. That would be 2 in the same 15 min period. Unless they don't have the quarters split up at :00, :15, :30, and :45 like it would make sense.

[quote name='Lokki']That makes no sense.. one person won at 8:16 (7:16 CST) and you won at 7:27 CST. That would be 2 in the same 15 min period. Unless they don't have the quarters split up at :00, :15, :30, and :45 like it would make sense.[/QUOTE]

Well maybe one of our times (clocks) were off?

I received my "game prize confirmation" email at 7:29a CST, which means I had to win not too long before that.

[quote name='egonpax']Well maybe one of our times (clocks) were off?

I received my "game prize confirmation" email at 7:29a CST, which means I had to win not too long before that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. This contest is ticking me off though. I've tried every day on this and the Move contest with MyCokeRewards and I can't win either of them. Then to read about people winning more than 1.. or winning on their first try. I'm going to rage on BK soon. :bomb:

[quote name='Lokki']Yeah, that's what I was thinking. This contest is ticking me off though. I've tried every day on this and the Move contest with MyCokeRewards and I can't win either of them. Then to read about people winning more than 1.. or winning on their first try. I'm going to rage on BK soon. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was ticking me off a little too!

WAIT, people have won MORE THAN 1? Lucky SOBs.... (I mean other than that household who seemed to have auto generated and all that stuff.)

November is my lucky month!! I won an Xbox Kinect on the 10th:

Congratulations! You have been verified as a winner in the BURGER KING® Kinect™ for Xbox 360® Game! You have won a Kinect™ for Xbox 360® Prize Pack. Your prize will be shipped to the shipping address you provided within 3-4 weeks.

and won the Playstation Move Pack from Coca Cola on the 18th:

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by entering the 2010 My Coke Rewards Instant Win Game, administered by ePrize for The Coca-Cola Company.
You've won PlayStation®Move Prize Pack, which includes a PlayStation®Eye camera, 2 PlayStation®Move motion controllers, and a choice of 1 of 4 games!

And just yesterday I received my Grand Turismo 5 game I won from the Subway Fresh Buzz promotion!

Good luck to all of you! I hope you win!

[quote name='CCCarys']November is my lucky month!! I won an Xbox Kinect on the 10th:

and won the Playstation Move Pack from Coca Cola on the 18th:

And just yesterday I received my Grand Turismo 5 game I won from the Subway Fresh Buzz promotion!

Good luck to all of you! I hope you win![/QUOTE]
I bet Lokki HATES you.

bread's done
Back