Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']Just won my 2nd Xbox Kinect bundle at 5:16pm PST, but it's technically for my g/f's Uncle in Texas since I used his email address and he doesn't have a 360. Plus, it'll make up for the Cowboys loss today.[/QUOTE]

Wow 2?

Not only did they lose, but Dez Bryant didn't even score me any fantasy points... DAMIT!!

Two? Wow - congrats...but don't be surprised if other non-winners (*cough*likeme*cough*) give you flak. :lol:

I think the following sums up how this contest as treated me since day one...

180pxronaldgetspwnt.gif

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Two? Wow - congrats...but don't be surprised if other non-winners (*cough*likeme*cough*) give you flak. :lol:

I think the following sums up how this contest as treated me since day one...
[/QUOTE]

I totally understand, but I've pretty much become the designated player for my and my g/f's family members. And this 2nd bundle is going to a good cause because my g/f's Uncle (who's email won) just went thru a really shitty divorce and his stepson ended up keeping the xbox they had.

I definitely would suggest that people keep playing tonight and tomorrow morning as sooo many non-CAGers are going to be wasting their time lined up in the freezing cold waiting for shitty deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
So everyone that is winning are you just hitting the submit button right as you see the minute change on your computer or randomly through the minute?

Sorry, You have not won.
Try Again Tomorrow.

You have reached your daily game play limit.
Come back tomorrow and play again. We're
giving away a Kinect™ for Xbox 360® Prize Pack every 15 minutes through November 28, 2010!

I figured with people online hunting for deals, with family, or waiting in a line somewhere, that yesterday morning and this morning would have been prime times to enter.
Didn't win a damn thing.

Well now I've randomly had it shown nothing a few times and than tell me I'm out of entries. Least I can take comfort in the fact that Burger King has horrible business luck out here lately from what I've seen.:D

[quote name='Inunah']How do I join but NOT put in my phone number? I'm not allowed to give that out.[/QUOTE]

?? You have to be 18+ to join the contest, brother. I'm guessing you aren't if you can't give out your phone number. It's only for the company, though, it's not like they'd go give your number out to everyone.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']Just won my 2nd Xbox Kinect bundle at 5:16pm PST, but it's technically for my g/f's Uncle in Texas since I used his email address and he doesn't have a 360. Plus, it'll make up for the Cowboys loss today.[/QUOTE]

yeah because of 11 RW and the kicker

[quote name='starmask2k3']yeah because of 11 RW and the kicker[/QUOTE]

Because the kicker barely missed a 59 yard field goal when he just hit his career high of 53 yards earlier that day? Can't blame him (unless he missed an earlier field goal when I wasn't looking).

AHHHHHH my coworker "what are you doing" I tell them and he just freaking won. He's not kind enough to give it to me either. Said he's going to ebay it or he'd sell it to me for 150 bucks. :(

LOL. Hilarious how people who don't even really care or put in much effort are winning these things like hot cakes. It's always the guy who just goes "Eh, what the hell." and tries who gets one.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']AHHHHHH my coworker "what are you doing" I tell them and he just freaking won. He's not kind enough to give it to me either. Said he's going to ebay it or he'd sell it to me for 150 bucks. :([/QUOTE]

i mean, 150 bucks is still a great deal for this.

Just lost again.
Not even sure why I am bothering here at the end. I don't even have that tiny little bit of feeling that I could win this anymore.
Basically, my only hope is that since tomorrow is that last day, someone will say, "Hey look at this dumbass who played with a single account on his IP addy the whole time! Let's just go ahead and toss one his way."
Not gonna happen

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']AHHHHHH my coworker "what are you doing" I tell them and he just freaking won. He's not kind enough to give it to me either. Said he's going to ebay it or he'd sell it to me for 150 bucks. :([/QUOTE]

If you won't buy it off him I will; dead serious

DAMN, WHEN WILL THEY SHIP!?!?! I know they say 3-4 weeks, but I assumed that they would be shipping during the promotion. They only shipped the first weeks winner and they havent shipped in 2 weeks?!?! AHHHH, CAN. NOT. WAIT. hahaha

I just won at 3:25 pm Central time and god damn its about time! Holy hell I didn't think I would ever win one but sure enough I did. Wow

Now I can finally rest in peace at night and not have to worry about playing this damn game...I wonder what phone number I put in for the account though...because I used 3 cell phone numbers and our now disconnected house phone. Hopefully that doesn't potentially screw me out of my prize.

I just won. I can't believe I really did. After playing every day for the entire contest I got desperate on the last day. Only thing is, I was playing with a list of about 20 emails, and the one that won didn't even exist as it turns out. I hastily made that email address as soon as I won. Also I have no idea what I put in for the phone number. I hope that doesn't screw me. I'm excited and terrified.

[quote name='[email protected]']... Only thing is, I was playing with a list of about 20 emails, and the one that won didn't even exist as it turns out. I hastily made that email address as soon as I won. Also I have no idea what I put in for the phone number. I hope that doesn't screw me. I'm excited and terrified.[/QUOTE]

You are so lucky that the email wasn't already taken...20 emails is crazy. I just use 2, both legit emails i use. congrats though

[quote name='Frank784']You are so lucky that the email wasn't already taken...[/QUOTE]

Right? Now I'm just waiting for some kind of confirmation email to settle my nerves that they didn't just go "What? email not valid, NEXT!"

[quote name='[email protected]']I just won. I can't believe I really did. After playing every day for the entire contest I got desperate on the last day. Only thing is, I was playing with a list of about 20 emails, and the one that won didn't even exist as it turns out. I hastily made that email address as soon as I won. Also I have no idea what I put in for the phone number. I hope that doesn't screw me. I'm excited and terrified.[/QUOTE]

Less than 5 seconds after winning I got an email stating that I won.

You probably effed up on this one if that first winning email bounced back...the system probably thought the account was a bot or something and voided the win.

I don't really feel bad for you with the 20 accounts and all...there are a ton of people on CAG doing this contest legitimatly that I would rather see win than someone trying to tip the odds in their favor.

OMFG That is EXACTLY what I was afraid of. Honestly I played it legit every day until today, the last day. And the funny thing is it was the third email I used. My real one, my friend's real one, and then his second one.

I....don't think I could live with myself if I messed this up....is there anyone I can email?

From the rules: Potential winners who played the online Game will be required to follow online prompts to claim their prize. All potential winners will be sent an email containing prize claim instructions and a link to an online Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to the email address provided during registration within forty-eight (48) hours of a winning Game Play and/or registration on the Game Site after a winning Game Play.

The bad email address won't matter as it comes from an unattended account (i.e. reply/undeliverable notice is bounced to [email protected]). The winning notification was sent out instantly, as soon as you completed the various winning forms. It does not require that you do anything. It is just a notice to you that everything was completed.

The Affidavit of Eligibility is the first "form" you validated (i.e. checked the checkbox indicating that you agreed to the terms of the promotion), even before you filled out the shipping address. The ToS indicates it is an actual paper that must be signed. They have since decided to go with an online affidavit instead, and didn't update the rules accordingly.

And, just FYI, UPS won't care if their email bounced back either... However, having the email address now will be helpful if/when the prize ships -- so that you can get the tracking number and get an ETA.

[quote name='[email protected]']Dude, you rule so hard! I can sleep now![/QUOTE]
Your incorrect email address is most likely a non-issue... But that is not what would concern me... Unless you used proxies/VPN for each of those accounts, I would not count my prize(s) just yet.

We will have a better idea when they ship out their next batch if any anti-bot validation/verification was implemented in addition to the captchas. Disqualifying based on multiple accounts from a single IP address would be easy to implement, especially if they were waiting for the promotion to end in order to validate all of the accounts/entries. The bots were creating hundreds or thousands of accounts using a single IP address, so it would seem like a quick-n-easy way to detect/disqualify bots.

[quote name='sippycupz']I'm confused in Arucard's case; if you don't have to e-mail back anything once you've won, how do they know what address to ship to?[/QUOTE]
When you win, you are taken directly to several forms, online, that you fill out... The Affidavit, the shipping address, etc. Only once you have completed these forms, you get the confirmation email that your prize will be coming in 3 to 4 weeks. No additional steps required.

At least that is how it worked for the first week... When I won... And my console already shipped.

[quote name='sippycupz']Can you keep using the same game code for each entry? Might have been answered in the page 68 pages, but seems to work for me.[/QUOTE]
Yes. You can "win" using the same code six times a day, every day. Whether or not you will actually get the prize is still not known, since they havn't shipped any prizes since we discovered that you could re-use the same codes.

[quote name='A Gamer']Your incorrect email address is most likely a non-issue... But that is not what would concern me... Unless you used proxies/VPN for each of those accounts, I would not count my prize(s) just yet.[/QUOTE]

A Gamer you suck! lol jk but I didn't use proxies because I never thought I'd actually win. I'd be less mad if I failed from that though.

[quote name='[email protected]']A Gamer you suck! lol jk but I didn't use proxies because I never thought I'd actually win. I'd be less mad if I failed from that though.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they'll take your prize away if you had multiple accounts under the same IP. They never stated (1) account per household. Only (1) account per PERSON, which means there could be multiple persons under the same IP.

I would assume they are waiting for the contest to end and ship out all the consoles in their second batch of shipments. Probably much cheaper...

bread's done
Back