Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='dogmae']...and a big screw you for the people that won more than one.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I mean, if you won more than one, do you really expect hugs from all those who tortured themselves for weeks only to get jack-shiz?

For those of you guys that won, gamestop is having a promotion where you get an additional $25 of trade in credit for an xbox 360. Promotion goes until 12/5/10 so plenty of time to back up your data on a flash drive and take advantage of this.

I traded in my old xbox (with wireless controller), 20 GB hard drive, and a wired headset for $85. Pretty good chunk out of the 250 GB hard drive. Here's the breakdown:

Xbox 360 system with wireless controller - $70
External 20 GB Xbox HD - $10
Xbox 360 Wired Headset - $5

[quote name='Kamera']Seconding the screw you. Been playing since day one, every day, and have nothing to show for it.[/QUOTE]

Seconding the second.

[quote name='jza1218']Seconding the second.[/QUOTE]

+1 - GFY people who kept playing after winning one. Hoping you never win another contest again.

Ah, well maybe Burger King won't ship it to them. Don't go around screwing people. But if they actually receives 2 prizes, then you can screw them all you want.

Screw you burger king.
I bought one drink because of this promotion. One drink that I wouldn't have otherwise, but I ain't buying anything else from you, sir. NO MOAR

Despite being one who won one and wanting to get a second I have to...whatever'th the screw you part to multi winners too. Or at least the ones who intentionally kept going to win a second, jaddavie I can't give you much shit because you did it for the hell of it and ironically won.

Congrats to those who did win, even if you didn't really deserve to win another if that applies.

I haven't won a damn thing in like 4 years. The last thing I won was free tickets to an advanced screening of Blade Trinity. That movie damn near ruined the franchise and I have bitterly regretted seeing it since.

I won one, and quit after that. Didn't feel right to keep playing because I remembered how pissed I was seeing other people who had won more than one. This is probably the biggest thing I've ever won. So, congrats to those who also won one, and sorry to those who didn't.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I won one, and quit after that. Didn't feel right to keep playing because I remembered how pissed I was seeing other people who had won more than one. This is probably the biggest thing I've ever won. So, congrats to those who also won one, and sorry to those who didn't.[/QUOTE]

Ditto

Honestly I'm just happy I won something useful for once. I have won shit in the past like a Gear of War 2 standee when I went for the midnight launch, but I've never actually gotten something I can get some USE out of. I was too happy to keep playing. In fact I refused to because I would like to use that luck to win something else useful soon.

And it's over. Congrats to everyone who won and sorry to everyone that didn't.

For those of you guys that won, gamestop is having a promotion where you get an additional $25 of trade in credit for an xbox 360. Promotion goes until 12/5/10 so plenty of time to back up your data on a flash drive and take advantage of this.

I traded in my old xbox (with wireless controller), 20 GB hard drive, and a wired headset for $85. Pretty good chunk out of the 250 GB hard drive. Here's the breakdown:

Xbox 360 Wired Headset - $5

shit...totally forgot to play the last day!!! i worked all day and was busy...............uuughhhh........probably would have lost anyway.

........lame.

Meh... failed to win anything on this one. Probably from playing early morning times, rather than after the start of most work and school hours during weekdays.

In the meanwhile, I noticed the king was in milwaukee (by way of chicago), which most likely means that grinning, plastic-headed freak probably had to have at least passed through my area just to get there. If nothing else, stopping for gas here before moving onward.

[quote name='Chemosh013']For those of you guys that won, gamestop is having a promotion where you get an additional $25 of trade in credit for an xbox 360. Promotion goes until 12/5/10 so plenty of time to back up your data on a flash drive and take advantage of this.

Xbox 360 Wired Headset - $5[/QUOTE]
Sorry, but I can't bring myself to trade in my old 360 + $$ just to get a HDD. At the very least I'll pull my old 60gb HDD out of it's case and throw it in the 360S.

[quote name='Chemosh013']I traded in my old xbox (with wireless controller), 20 GB hard drive, and a wired headset for $85. Pretty good chunk out of the 250 GB hard drive. Here's the breakdown:

Xbox 360 Wired Headset - $5[/QUOTE]

I wish people would stop supporting Gamestop's trade in service...you could have easily have gotten $100 on Craigslist for that. May not be much, but to me it is.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Sorry, but I can't bring myself to trade in my old 360 + $$ just to get a HDD. At the very least I'll pull my old 60gb HDD out of it's case and throw it in the 360S.[/QUOTE]

I'm planning on doing the same for my 120GB drive. I did a few google searches and found some sites selling a chinese manufactured 360 Slim enclosure for like $10...because if you watch any of the videos of people installing the old HDD in the slim, the HDD is veeeery loose.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I won one, and quit after that. Didn't feel right to keep playing because I remembered how pissed I was seeing other people who had won more than one. This is probably the biggest thing I've ever won. So, congrats to those who also won one, and sorry to those who didn't.[/QUOTE]

Ditto...well said.

[quote name='KingNothing09']I wish people would stop supporting Gamestop's trade in service...you could have easily have gotten $100 on Craigslist for that. May not be much, but to me it is.[/QUOTE]

I wish people would stop presuming they're the only person on Earth who knows what Craigslist is.

I don't see why people are mad at multi-winners. We had just as much a chance as winning a second one as someone winning their first one did. It's all by the luck of the draw... besides, it's not like they were limited by any means. They gave away over 2,000 packs.

why is every one so mad here?/ we had multiple winners in the subway contest but we said grats insted of fuck u. lol

im happy i won 1 but there will always be a chance to win something on the internet

[quote name='realwords']I don't see why people are mad at multi-winners. We had just as much a chance as winning a second one as someone winning their first one did. It's all by the luck of the draw... besides, it's not like they were limited by any means. They gave away over 2,000 packs.[/QUOTE]

I don't think people are as much mad at multiple winners, as the fact that most multiple kinect winners used multiple accounts to win, giving them much greater odds to win. I have two legit email accounts that I use, and won that way, but there are some that have 5,10, 20 email accounts, netting them up to 120 tries per day, versus only 6 or 12. I was pretty depressed to be doing this nearly a month before I won last week, then I was all smiles.
Sorry to those who didn't win, congrats to those that have won, and for those that had many multiple accounts, pray they don't investigate wins.

[quote name='Frank784']I don't think people are as much mad at multiple winners, as the fact that most multiple kinect winners used multiple accounts to win, giving them much greater odds to win. I have two legit email accounts that I use, and won that way, but there are some that have 5,10, 20 email accounts, netting them up to 120 tries per day, versus only 6 or 12. [/QUOTE]
^This.
Congrats to the legit winners!
To hell with the scammers.

[quote name='Frank784']I don't think people are as much mad at multiple winners, as the fact that most multiple kinect winners used multiple accounts to win, giving them much greater odds to win. I have two legit email accounts that I use, and won that way, but there are some that have 5,10, 20 email accounts, netting them up to 120 tries per day, versus only 6 or 12. I was pretty depressed to be doing this nearly a month before I won last week, then I was all smiles.
Sorry to those who didn't win, congrats to those that have won, and for those that had many multiple accounts, pray they don't investigate wins.[/QUOTE]
i also used 2 emails counting my chicks but i only played like once a week.. but no need for us to be mad at anyone since we also went over the 1 email limit

congrats to all who won and good luck to everyone in there next contest

[quote name='KingNothing09']I wish people would stop supporting Gamestop's trade in service...you could have easily have gotten $100 on Craigslist for that. May not be much, but to me it is. [/QUOTE]

My 360 was on it's last legs. I never used it since I also had a newer model. The one I traded in was my backup that was about to die. I would have felt bad giving it to someone on craigslist knowing it was out of warranty and was probably going to die soon, but at least with Gamestop the person can return it if that happens.

[quote name='Survivalism']I wish people would stop presuming they're the only person on Earth who knows what Craigslist is.[/QUOTE]

+1.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Garret']Does anybody know of any shipping news yet? i was hoping they would send out the day after the promotion.[/QUOTE]
so only the people from the first week got theres from what a week one winner said. so i am hoping they are going to send them out atleast next monday. it should only take 4-5 days to reach you after it ships

[quote name='sir-fly']so only the people from the first week got theres from what a week one winner said. so i am hoping they are going to send them out atleast next monday. it should only take 4-5 days to reach you after it ships[/QUOTE]

They should start shipping now, there is still nothing shipped for me and this Saturday will be 4 weeks.

[quote name='sephiroth1215']They should start shipping now, there is still nothing shipped for me and this Saturday will be 4 weeks.[/QUOTE]

I know Its been 3 weeks for me and I haven't receive anything either I can't wait to get my kinect bundle :)

Welp, I tried for 28 days. Never won.

Shit happens, I guess. I was only using one email, which might have screwed me. I could really care less for the Kinect, was looking more at the 360 for a buddy of mine who doesn't have one.

Congrats to the winners, though! Enjoy your Kinect(s).

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Welp, I tried for 28 days. Never won.

Shit happens, I guess. I was only using one email, which might have screwed me. I could really care less for the Kinect, was looking more at the 360 for a buddy of mine who doesn't have one.

Congrats to the winners, though! Enjoy your Kinect(s).[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Hopefully you win in other contest!

bread's done
Back