Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

Yep i won on the 7th and just received my email alittle bit ago it should arrive by the 8th. Finally bk it took you long enough.

[quote name='Hibiki Rush']Damn, why is everyone so wound up about the shipment? Just relax and be patient, play through your BF scores or something...[/QUOTE]

I won 11/9 and I haven't receive my email yet ;(

Here's the question that a few of us are wondering about, anything regarding the phone number? Did they start calling up people as a validation method or was it purely just for the sake of being able to text in codes?

[quote name='Raid3n']Here's the question that a few of us are wondering about, anything regarding the phone number? Did they start calling up people as a validation method or was it purely just for the sake of being able to text in codes?[/QUOTE]
Nope

[quote name='Raid3n']Here's the question that a few of us are wondering about, anything regarding the phone number? Did they start calling up people as a validation method or was it purely just for the sake of being able to text in codes?[/QUOTE]

Thats just for texting, They are only emailing shipping info.

Update on the shipping data...

Shipped:
11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11

11/06 wins: 93 consoles shipped 12/03
11/07 wins: 93 consoles shipped 12/03
11/08 wins: 89 consoles shipped 12/03
11/09 wins: 91 consoles shipped 12/03
11/10 wins: 89 consoles shipped 12/03
11/11 wins: 92 consoles shipped 12/03

So far, it does not look like they are taking any additional anti-cheaters steps. No phone calls, and multiple prizes won using the same IP address have shipped. No news yet on wins shipped to the same address.

Also, shipping data above was obtained from the UPS shipping info. The missing prizes could be people that used an address that UPS could not deliver to? I vaguely remember seeing someone post that their email didn't have a tracking number, possibly because it was shipped using a different shipper?

EDIT: Instructions for searching to see if your's shipped and you simply didn't get the email (yet?):
- go to the UPS Search by Reference web page;
- enter "[email protected]" in the Shipment Reference field (no quotes);
- set the Destination Country to US;
- set the Destination Postal/ZIP Code to your ZIP code;
- click Track.

Keep in mind that this will show all of the BK Kintect prize packages headed to the zip code indicated, so if you find (or more), it could be yours, or one headed to one of your neighbors.

[quote name='A Gamer']Update on the shipping data...

Shipped:
11/01 wins: 68 consoles shipped 11/10
11/02 wins: 61 consoles shipped 11/11
11/03 wins: 67 consoles shipped 11/11
11/04 wins: 91 consoles shipped 11/11
11/05 wins: 86 consoles shipped 11/11

11/06 wins: 93 consoles shipped 12/03
11/07 wins: 93 consoles shipped 12/03
11/08 wins: 89 consoles shipped 12/03
11/09 wins: 91 consoles shipped 12/03
11/10 wins: 89 consoles shipped 12/03
11/11 wins: 92 consoles shipped 12/03

So far, it does not look like they are taking any additional anti-cheaters steps. No phone calls, and multiple prizes won using the same IP address have shipped. No news yet on wins shipped to the same address.

Also, shipping data above was obtained from the UPS shipping info. The missing prizes could be people that used an address that UPS could not deliver to? I vaguely remember seeing someone post that their email didn't have a tracking number, possibly because it was shipped using a different shipper?[/QUOTE]

I won 11/9 and I haven't receive my email yet? ;(

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']I won 11/9 and I haven't receive my email yet? ;([/QUOTE]

They're probably shipping out in batches.

Keep Hope Alive

[quote name='CupNoodL']They're probably shipping out in batches.

Keep Hope Alive[/QUOTE]

WOOO!!!

/me Waits patiently for the 11/23 shipments to go out.

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']I won 11/9 and I haven't receive my email yet? ;([/QUOTE]
You replied before my non-so-ninja edit... Just in case you missed it...

Instructions for searching to see if your's shipped and you simply didn't get the email (yet?):

- click Track.

Keep in mind that this will show all of the BK Kintect prize packages headed to the zip code indicated, so if you find (or more), it could be yours, or one headed to one of your neighbors.

Agreed, this indeed progress. But those of us who won near the end of the month still have a ways to go. But the lack of phone number is a huge relief on my part. Just gotta wait for when the next damn shipment goes out though. Which guessing at the rate they are going will be...next month -_-

[quote name='A Gamer']Instructions for searching to see if your's shipped and you simply didn't get the email (yet?):
- click Track.[/QUOTE]
Woot. A package is going out to my zip code but I haven't received an email notification. So someone else in my neighborhood also won?

[quote name='A Gamer']You replied before my non-so-ninja edit... Just in case you missed it...

Instructions for searching to see if your's shipped and you simply didn't get the email (yet?):

- click Track.

Keep in mind that this will show all of the BK Kintect prize packages headed to the zip code indicated, so if you find (or more), it could be yours, or one headed to one of your neighbors.[/QUOTE]

Hello a.gamer there is only one kinect bundle heading to my zipcode how do I know it's mine? Because I haven't receive my tracking number yet!

[quote name='eau']Woot. A package is going out to my zip code but I haven't received an email notification. So someone else in my neighborhood also won?[/QUOTE]

same situation here! lol

Hey guys, I'm new here but wanted to let you guys know I just received an email from UPS with tracking number and all but it seems the reference number is different from what A Gamer provided (I'm suspecting it's going to be different for those who won after 11/05). Anyway, just fyi for those still waiting for their prize.

Edit: Actually, there's an additional reference number. It's just that [email protected] is listed as reference #2. Sorry for that mistake. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yoshox']Hey guys, I'm new here but wanted to let you guys know I just received an email from UPS with tracking number and all but it seems the reference number is different from what A Gamer provided (I'm suspecting it's going to be different for those who won after 11/05). Anyway, just fyi for those still waiting for their prize.[/QUOTE]

Why dont you post the reference # you got then...

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']Hello a.gamer there is only one kinect bundle heading to my zipcode how do I know it's mine? Because I haven't receive my tracking number yet![/QUOTE]

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']same situation here! lol[/QUOTE]

First, wait until the tracking number in question has an estimated delivery date. Mostly because until that actually happens, the data in the system may not be complete, or the package won't yet be physically in the UPS system (i.e. the database updates when Wunderman uploaded their data, which could be days before the package are actually loaded into a UPS truck).

Once it has an estimated delivery date (i.e. UPS actually has the package), then you can try calling UPS () and asking them nicely to verify the address on the package by providing your address. They UPS person is not allowed to tell you want the address on the package is, but they may confirm if it matches the address you give them.

[quote name='Yoshox']Hey guys, I'm new here but wanted to let you guys know I just received an email from UPS with tracking number and all but it seems the reference number is different from what A Gamer provided (I'm suspecting it's going to be different for those who won after 11/05). Anyway, just fyi for those still waiting for their prize.

Edit: Actually, there's an additional reference number. It's just that [email protected] is listed as reference #2. Sorry for that mistake. :p

[/QUOTE]
I was just going to as if you actually tried my instructions to see if they worked for your package, too.

The first reference number is how we are determining the win day for the packages... It contains the date you won buried in it somewhere.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Hey A Gamer, any clue as to the fluctuating shipment numbers? Shouldn't there be 96 consoles won per every 24hr period?[/QUOTE]
My guess is that those were prize periods where the win was not claimed? I suspect that the early bots were not properly detecting the wins, or the person running the bot mess up somehow, and thus those 'wins' were never properly claimed. The original ToS indicated that the win instructions would come via email, so perhaps the early cheaters were expecting to get an email, and never filled out the online forms?

I also saw someone post that they didn't have a tracking number in their email, so it is possible that some people's packages were shipped out via some other method (i.e. if it shipped out with USPS or FedEx, then it won't show up in the UPS shipments listed above). Not to mention that one post where the winning message seemed to indicate that the King himself was going to hand-deliver the prize... Yikes!

Yes!! Just received my shipping confirmation email!! I won on Nov 10th. My Xbox is arriving on Monday! I live in FL and the package is coming from FL so it won't take long at all! Woo hoo!

Won on the 10th - received shipping notification. Thanks again for the great thread of updates since!

I guess we'll have to wait until at least Monday for the next shipment. I mean, I doubt they'll ship anything on Saturday, right?

[quote name='jaddavie']I guess we'll have to wait until at least Monday for the next shipment. I mean, I doubt they'll ship anything on Saturday, right?[/QUOTE]
Do you work on weekends? I know I don't.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Do you work on weekends? I know I don't.[/QUOTE]

I do sometimes.

I know they probably won't, it was just wishful thinking.

[quote name='jaddavie']I do sometimes.

I know they probably won't, it was just wishful thinking.[/QUOTE]

They'll probably ship the next batch in 1-3 weeks. They're probably out of Xbox 360's again.

[quote name='freeorelse']I heard they are having UPS return all of these.......:)
Congrats lucky stiffs.[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? Returning what? The xbox 360's?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Do you work on weekends? I know I don't.[/QUOTE]

Because since you don't work weekends no one else in the world does either... I'm always shocked at how dumb people are, of course I shouldn't be, I worked at "the happiest place on earth", more like the place stupid people go to ride sissy ass rides.

[quote name='Nshape00']This sucks big time for me because I won on the 12th. Oh well I'll continue waiting[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure nothing sucks since you're getting a free xbox with kinect and a game. :D

[quote name='Chemosh013']Pretty sure nothing sucks since you're getting a free xbox with kinect and a game. :D[/QUOTE]

2 games to be precise. Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports. :p

[quote name='StellarWiid']Because since you don't work weekends no one else in the world does either... I'm always shocked at how dumb people are, of course I shouldn't be, I worked at "the happiest place on earth", more like the place stupid people go to ride sissy ass rides.[/QUOTE]
Yes, you caught me. I never realized people ACTUALLY WORK ON THE WEEKENDS. Wow, I never knew. I honestly thought the whole world just shut down.

Some people really need to turn on their sarcasm detectors. And yes, I know, sarcasm is "so easily detected on the internet".

Just FYI, the Service Level used for the BK prize packages shipped so far is NOT a Sat Pickup or Sat Delivery service level. So, even if Wunderman did get them ready to go on Sat, UPS would not be handling them till Monday.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Yes, you caught me. I never realized people ACTUALLY WORK ON THE WEEKENDS. Wow, I never knew. I honestly thought the whole world just shut down.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Free Xboxes are free Xboxes but I am bummed it doesn't look like it'll be here before Christmas; wanted to fund a Christmas gift for the lady friend with cash from the one I'm selling. Boo.

(Which I felt compelled to mention is a S model I paid for myself and is not, as previously assumed, a "RROD-prone" console I'm looking to dump off on someone before it died.)

[quote name='kylerg']AGamer, I know how you are looking up the tracking, but how are you getting the specific numbers?[/QUOTE]
There are 2 reference numbers for each package. One is common to all of the packages ([email protected]), the other is unique to each package. If you take a close look at the latter, you will see that it includes the date that you won your prize (assuming you were one of the lucky ones that got the shipping/tracking email).

So, by digging through ALL of the tracking numbers, along with their respective reference numbers, it is easy to determine what day they were won on. And, yes, I know where all of the prizes were shipped... Old news: I used to run the Club Bing Tracker, and would track the THOUSANDS of packages they shipped daily.

[quote name='Survivalism']:applause:
(Which I felt compelled to mention is a S model I paid for myself and is not, as previously assumed, a "RROD-prone" console I'm looking to dump off on someone before it died.)[/QUOTE]

Hey, I dumped that on Gamestop... not a person.

BTW the new Slim doesnt include the component cables. I heard that you CANT use your old component cables on the new Slim, but some say otherwise. So can you or can you not use you old AV component cables on the new XB Slim? Thanks...

bread's done
Back