Burger King Xbox 360 Games 99 Cents

Flassh87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster (because the deals I found before were already posted by others).

I found all 3 Burger King Promotional games at 99 Cents Only Store in Moreno Valley CA. Big Bumpin (The cashier thought it was called Big Pimpin), Sneak King, and Pocket Bike Racers. YMMV

I have found games there before like Mercenaries and Godfather II for pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
REAL TALK: I bought these on vacation in 2006 and accidentally overdrew my account to buy them, so I basically paid $20 each.

I wasn't a very good CAG back then.

I have confidence I'll get these games for free one day, some glorious day. Then I will play them for 1 minute each and throw them away.

If you need spare original xbox 360 replacement cases, 99 cents for three brand new ones sounds like a good deal to me.

Interesting fact which has been questioned in this thread:

The three BK games are the ONLY games that are fully compatible with the original Xbox AND the 360. That is to say, it works fine with the original console, and it plays on the 360 in native (non-emulation) mode. So it supports achievements, the game guide, etc.

If you look on the game disc, it has the regular "Xbox 360" logo, but the "360" was cropped out of the logo due to this weird BC arrangement. These are the only discs with this version of the logo.

I can confirm seeing these at the 99 Cent Only store in Calexico, CA - my hometown. Each game was sold separately, one dollar each.

And yes, these are compatible with both the original Xbox and the 360. You get achievements for the 360 side. These three games are the -only- ones that feature that technology, I remember reading that Blitz Games (the developers) were very proud of what they'd achieved.

Also, this store chain gets games like once a year. I picked up The Godfather and a Need for Speed game there about a year ago (they also had copies of Mercenaries 2, Jagged Alliance Gold, some NBA / NHL games), then Galactic Bowling two years ago. Most of the time they get kiddie stuff but sometimes you get stuff like this.

bread's done
Back