BurgerTime Would Tour (XBLA) Giveaway

MogKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey again folks, I haz another giveaway! :O This time it's for a redemption code for BurgerTime Would Tour on Xbox Live Arcade!

http://www.themogblog.com/2011/11/13/episode-15-yeah-we-said-skyrimjobs/

This time you won't need to listen to our Podcast episode (but if you want to, please do). Instead, it's a simple "follow peeps, @reply peeps with a hashtag" type deal.

Details can be found on our page but since I love you guys so much, here's a cliffnotes version:

- On Twitter, follow @TheMogBlog and @lilithslave (If you don't, we can't DM you the code if you win!)

- Make a tweet that mentions both @TheMogBlog and @lilithslave and add the hashtag "#mogplayscrappygames" and answer this question:

"What is the crappiest game you've ever played?"

- We'll randomly pick a winner next Sunday at 12PM PST (that's the 20th) so be sure to keep an eye on your Twitter around that time.

Good luck, have fun and for the love of god don't spam me with Call of Duty answers. D:

Hey folks. Since our last episode came out on a Sunday due to the power outage up in the Northeast US, it threw our schedule off sync. We decided to record another episode and have posted it today. We read some of your responses so if you submitted some prior to today, we might have thrown a comment to two. The giveaway will still continue until Sunday, so keep throwing those games our way.

With that said, we have a new giveaway but due to the time sensitivity of it, we have to make this quick and we just quickly threw it into the episode we recorded today. It's for a Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Key for (I assume) this weekend. All you gotta do is e-mail me at [email protected] saying that you want it. One out of the first five people that e-mail me will be given the beta key. Remember, only one winner. Act fast and all that jazz.

And for your entertainment: http://www.themogblog.com/2011/11/16/episode-16-fus-ro-dah/ Feel free to have a listen!

FUS RO DAH! >:O

Remind me to never hold promotions that take a week a whole week unless it's like... big... like Xbox 360 Console Giveaway Big (but we're not giving them away yet >_>)

bread's done
Back