Burning Crusade Collector's Edition @ Ebgames.com Reg Price w/ no bundle

CriticalMass

CAG Veteran
I know this isn't a great deal but considering the scarcity I thought I would post it anyway. Burning Crusade Collector's Edition

646859b.jpg

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646859

$69.99

been there for a few days now. at least 4 days. since the price plummetted on teh bay, a lot of the hype has dropped. although, that's not gonna stop the millions and millions of dedicated WOWers from picking it up and eventually selling out

It's hard to beleive how much it was going for on Ebay when people thought they would be no where in sight after launch, now its "shipping in 24 hours" for days at a time.

wonder if the stock locator is accurate
either blizzard made way too many copies of this or the only people who actually bought it were hoarders
i'm hoping blizzard didn't make too many as the whole reason of getting it was to have the pet ... if everyone has it then it's not a very limited release...

Its not gonna sell out for another few months.
I'm keeping mine sealed till its sold out everywhere, then I'll reap the reward.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Its not gonna sell out for another few months.
I'm keeping mine sealed till its sold out everywhere, then I'll reap the reward.[/QUOTE]

Same, I ended up with one extra copy of the CE because I couldn't cancel an order from EB before it shipped, so I'll hang onto it until 6 months down the road when the game is truly unavailable.

[quote name='Robobandit']Same, I ended up with one extra copy of the CE because I couldn't cancel an order from EB before it shipped, so I'll hang onto it until 6 months down the road when the game is truly unavailable.[/quote]

Haha, thats what blizzard wants you to think!

[quote name='kevzik']Haha, thats what blizzard wants you to think![/quote]

I hope they do sell out, because I would like at least a $30 profit on it.

I think another problem with this game is that a lot of people are thinking, "If I wait 6 months it will be worth xxx amount more than before." If everyone holds onto the game for a prolonged period, then someone will eventually get impatient and dump. Once that happens, prices will plummet, and profits will be nonexistent. The cycle will have to start over again. Good luck to you speculators out there :)

bread's done
Back