Burnout Dominator

Ebraum

CAGiversary!
Wow , was I disapointed in this title. I traded my legends game in for it too. Gonna get Legends back today. Anybody else not like it?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']What don't you like about it?

The reason I ask is cause I've been seriously considering picking it up.[/quote]

I think it's just more of the same. If you played Legends, I don't think you'll find much else that's new or *better* here.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']What don't you like about it?

The reason I ask is cause I've been seriously considering picking it up.[/QUOTE]

The car models are terrible IMO , also no crash mode , no pursuit . You can pretty much just bounce off the walls without being penalized. Just seemed like alot less game than the previous title to me. Alot more enphasis on racing than takedowns which can be good or bad depending on what you like. I just like Legends a lot more.

[quote name='Ebraum']The car models are terrible IMO , also no crash mode , no pursuit . You can pretty much just bounce off the walls without being penalized. Just seemed like alot less game than the previous title to me. Alot more enphasis on racing than takedowns which can be good or bad depending on what you like. I just like Legends a lot more.[/QUOTE]

Well damn, for me, it sounds like it actually like it more with no annoying crash mode and more emphasis on racing.

I didn't word that right. Alot more enphasis on BURNOUTS than takedowns which can be good or bad depending on what you like. I just like Legends a lot more.

[quote name='Ebraum']I didn't word that right. Alot more enphasis on BURNOUTS than takedowns which can be good or bad depending on what you like. I just like Legends a lot more.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, either way though I'll get it just cause now I won't have to wade through all those damn crash junctions in order to get to the good stuff.

See, personally I really like the fact that Dominator is a lot more like Burnout 2 was. If it was just the same as Legends, I'd hate it.

bread's done
Back