Burnout Paradise $4.99 pre-owned Best Buy

Thanks, been waiting to get a copy. How is the disc quality on pre-owned games from Best Buy usually? I'm assuming PS3 should be pretty decent compared to the 360 ones.

[quote name='WTFD4V1D']Thanks, been waiting to get a copy. How is the disc quality on pre-owned games from Best Buy usually? I'm assuming PS3 should be pretty decent compared to the 360 ones.[/QUOTE]
Ymmv I've had immaculate discs and unreadable discs alike.

[quote name='TooPoor']Ymmv I've had immaculate discs and unreadable discs alike.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying so fast. Do the stores take returns for online orders? I may just pick up two so I can return the crappier one or is it sealed like in store where if I open it up, I can't return?

Damnit! Was watching some videos to see if i wanted this and when i found out about the different modes i was sold but unfortunately it's not available to be shipped anymore!!

[quote name='chimpmeister']Ordered 20 copies, will flip them to Amazon for 3.75 each, cool profit of -$25.00!! Thanks OP!!![/QUOTE]

I honestly hope your joking. I'm all about flipping but to buy 20 to get a profit of 25 and shipping all that doesn't seem worth it. Sorry for all who missed this deal because of people like this.

[quote name='KillerSmokey24']I honestly hope your joking. I'm all about flipping but to buy 20 to get a profit of 25 and shipping all that doesn't seem worth it. Sorry for all who missed this deal because of people like this.[/QUOTE]

LOL Tis a joke bro...

If you notice he'd be losing 25 bucks on the flip :p

I got my disc shipped...it is so sad that it is disc only without manuel and cover art...if I choose to return, do best buy pay return shipping?

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']back in stock now[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just put in for an order. Maybe this one will ship. Hopeful for artwork and manual, but if not I'll just return in store for credit. This will be the fourth time I've owned this game (second time on PS3). I always ended up trading it in after I pick up a new racing game, however, I'm always disappointed when compared to Burnout. Wish they'd do a new game in the vein of Burnout Revenge (my all time favorite).

bread's done
Back