Burnout Paradise Free Car Codes

doraemonkerpal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Credit goes to NeedSomeFreebie from SD:

[quote name='NeedSomeFreebie']I noticed awhile back on the BB web page that if you pre-order the game you get an exclusive in game car code. It said the code on the site so I did my best to remember about it.
I picked up the game today, tried the code and it worked. I remember seeing this same deal at other stores too, so I tried those names as well. They worked too.

The codes are the store name where you "pre-ordered" the game. The following all unlock a unique car;

Bestbuy
Circuitcity
Walmart
Gamestop[/QUOTE]

I also heard the "Steel Wheels" code works more than once... Here's mine: T14I 9A4V CL3I 29N1 (type exactly as it appears, caps too) post if it works(or doesn't)

Thanks. Already looked it up at gamefaqs.

On a side note, the game is awesome. Its refreshing for the PS3... something other than a first person shooter.

This has been happening for pretty much eveyr pre-order bonus code.

What I'm curious about is the Lost Odyssey bonus content code.... One-use or universal. That's pretty much the only reason I would pre-order that game.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']What I'm curious about is the Lost Odyssey bonus content code.... One-use or universal. That's pretty much the only reason I would pre-order that game.[/quote]

The Lost Odyssey pre-order case has a card that is pretty much exactly like a Live Points/Membership card - with a little tear-off section on the bottom back that has a code that gets redeemed through XBLM.

Wrong section... By the way, I played the demo and hated the game. WTF is the deal with drive here to get to a race, drive here to repair your car, drive here to get a boost... WTF!!!

Why cant I just go to a menu and start competing in races, crashes, etc...

[quote name='oasisboy']Wrong section... By the way, I played the demo and hated the game. WTF is the deal with drive here to get to a race, drive here to repair your car, drive here to get a boost... WTF!!!

Why cant I just go to a menu and start competing in races, crashes, etc...[/quote]
Because Alex Ward is an asshole.

[quote name='floormat']i wonder if I get a blue light special car if I type kmart

or what about goodwill

hmmm.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='hec204']I also heard the "Steel Wheels" code works more than once... Here's mine: T14I 9A4V CL3I 29N1 (type exactly as it appears, caps too) post if it works(or doesn't)[/quote]

Your Steel Wheels code was accepted here... Thanks!

[quote name='hec204']I also heard the "Steel Wheels" code works more than once... Here's mine: T14I 9A4V CL3I 29N1 (type exactly as it appears, caps too) post if it works(or doesn't)[/QUOTE]

thanks. worked. gamestop forgot to give me the dumb card.

They worked, but I can't figure out how to use custom cars online and I don't have a high enough license for them in single player. Must play more!

[quote name='dpf1978']They worked, but I can't figure out how to use custom cars online and I don't have a high enough license for them in single player. Must play more![/QUOTE]
I think they goofed with the online portion because of the license cap. For those that don't know yet, the 4 corporate cars require the A License, Steel Wheels requires the Burnout License.

bread's done
Back