Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Free on origins

kenygia

CAGiversary!
---------------EN-------------------
Hello,
(by thekido34)
Origin start, go to the store and look for the game Burnout ™ Paradise The Ultimate Box.
Add to your cart and the time of purchase, use promotion code: PARADISE
Apply the code and hop the game costs more than € 0 ^ ^

And now, you have now Burnout ™ Paradise The Ultimate Box and the free and legal! =)
And for once that Origin is something>. "

PS: The code only works via the store's customer Origin! The code does not work if you go through the store web page version.

EDIT: After installing the game, you can uninstall Origin carefree, even after the game works;)

ENJOY (FRENCH WORK other country use VPN)

----------------FR----------------
Salut,
(by @thekido34)

Démarrez Origin , allez dans la boutique et cherchez le jeu Burnout™ Paradise: The Ultimate Box.
Ajoutez le à votre panier et au moment de l'achat, utiliser le code promotionnel : PARADISE
Appliquez le code et hop le jeu ne coûte plus que 0€ ^^

Et voilà, vous possédez désormais Burnout™ Paradise: The Ultimate Box et ce gratuitement et légalement ! =)
Et pour une fois qu' Origin sert à quelque chose >.<

PS : Le code ne fonctionne que via la boutique du client Origin ! Le code ne fonctionne pas si vous passez par la boutique version page web.

EDIT : Après l'installation du jeu, vous pouvez désinstaller Origin sans soucis, le jeu fonctionne encore après ;)

ENJOY (en france sa marche)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this on another site but it is only free to those in the UK. I guess you could use a proxy but you risk having your origin account banned so if you do it you might want to use a blank account.

I've read it is only valid in the UK. You can probably use a proxy but you risk having your Origin account banned. If you use a proxy, you might want to use a blank account.

[quote name='LondonGaijin']Does someone want to put this into proper structured English with links?[/QUOTE]

1. Download Origin and install
2. Login (or create an account if you don't have one)
3. Go to the Store tab and search for Burnout Paradise
4. Add to cart
5. Use PARADISE as the promotional code

For those who need help with a VPN you shouldn't have too much trouble googling for software that Expats use to Shield themselves from IP blocks so that they can view content from their home country.

Just used a VPN and added it to my account. Disabled the VPN, games in my account downloading now.

Cheers for the heads up.

EDIT: Apparently you can use MANAGER and get Fifa Manager for free as well, I will try in out and let you know if it works. EDIT EDIT: You can get the update for Fifa Manager 12 for free using Manager, not the standalone game.

I've tried this over and over, still hasn't worked for me.

I used Expat (a UK proxy), but whenever I have it running I can't log into Origin.

It says that my login information is incorrect, even though I'm 100% sure it is right.

EDIT: Got it, had to use a different computer.

Can't figure out VPNs, never had to use one before, I've used proxies but I just do that through my browser, what software is everyone using?

I just did it with my regular address here but located in the UK, and it worked.

Now that I type that out, I hope that me doing that doesn't get my account banned.

emwarez's way worked for me. OP, you might want to add that to the original post.
@Conkerkid11 you won't get banned for downloading to your main account. That's what i did.

[quote name='rpmboy']emwarez's way worked for me. OP, you might want to add that to the original post.
@Conkerkid11 you won't get banned for downloading to your main account. That's what i did.[/QUOTE]

Actually, last I'd heard, EA had confirmed it was illegal to use a VPN or proxy to get the game. THis makes me too cautious about risking it. My EA account has my TOR stuff attached to it. :

[quote name='Ashsaber']Actually, last I'd heard, EA had confirmed it was illegal to use a VPN or proxy to get the game. THis makes me too cautious about risking it. My EA account has my TOR stuff attached to it. :

I ended up getting a free copy of BF3 from that IGN shindig on my account, now I wish there was some way I could remove Burnout Paradise just in case. Would suck to lose both of them, but I guess it's good that I haven't paid for anything on that account.

bread's done
Back