Bush knew! A week in advance!

bush screwed up his speach the otherday saying "we will have a non volunteer army" so I wouldnt be surprised if this quote wasnt taken out of context

bumper sticker on my friends car Mission(crossed out) Nothing Accomplished, Defeat Bush in 04, heh got it from a link on this site awhile ago haha

Again, this sounds like a typo. There's no way the crowd wouldn't catch something like that.

first of all this is political...and your title is very deceiving...2nd of all everyone mis speaks from time to time...kerry said he was at fenway in 1986 when buckner made the error...to bad for him, that game was played at shea...

[quote name='Pylis']Hutno: He did screw up what he was saying. However, Bush also corrected himself.[/quote]

Actually, the crowd corrected him.
Correcting himself would imply that he picked up on his mistake himself, something he is incapable of.

[quote name='Pylis']CheapyD, I actually saw the clip about the volunteer army. He corrected himself.[/quote]
Watch it again.
I know he restates it, but he only picked up on his error because people in the crowd corrected him.

In the 3rd debate when he referrenced Senator Kerry he called him Senetor Kennedy (not totally a bad thing) :D

bread's done
Back