Bush Pre-Katrina Video Tape Revealed.

What he does is typical, and he even goes as far as too try and blame the people who lost their homes. OK say you're a poor black intercity family, no car, the roads are completely jammed, you might have experienced a hurricane before and it didn't demolish your home. You really expected those people too be able too leave? If we're wrong for blaming bush, what does that make you for blaming the people who lost their livelyhood, families... etc?

A chode?

Thing BM says things like Liberals have no concept of responsibility and only want to blame Bush.

Meanwhile Bush is in charge and responsible and all Bmullet wants to do is bitch about Liberals.

well, i'm not a liberal myself, and I just don't think my stance on this issue is liberal either, its just a common sense stance.

[quote name='Metal Boss']well, i'm not a liberal myself, and I just don't think my stance on this issue is liberal either, its just a common sense stance.[/QUOTE]

When has that ever mattered?

I just think its silly how much the word liberal is thrown around, so if you don't hold a conservative stance you get called a LIBERAL most of the time.

bread's done
Back