Bush: WR or RB in NFL

The_Way_of _Peace

CAGiversary!
He is 6 Foot 200 pounds and has speed the likes of which I have never seen before(other than Jerome Mathis), so it begs the question would he be better as WR or RB in the NFL. I really honestly think he would be a better WR(maybe slot)/possible Third down back and special teams guy, what do all you guys think?

Depends if effing Dominick Davis can stay healthy. If so, maybe WR. If not, RB. Man I hope the Texas do he smart thing and lie down and roll over for the last game vs. San Fran.

[quote name='secretvampire']Depends if effing Dominick Davis can stay healthy. If so, maybe WR. If not, RB. Man I hope the Texas do he smart thing and lie down and roll over for the last game vs. San Fran.[/QUOTE]

Well, the Texans can have fun drafting Bush and then getting then what? Bush gonna get the ball, drop it, block 5 defenders, then pick the ball back up and run it for a TD? As much as a USC fan as I am, Bush is not the next coming of Jesus. If the Texans were smart, they would trade down, draft Ferguson, then draft Offensive help.

bread's done
Back