Butterfly Effect DVD

tenzor

CAGiversary!
anyone know the best deal for this DVD right now? I was going to trade in a DVD to blockbuster and get it for $12.99, but they ended that promotion a few weeks ago. I should've bought this the first week it came out because there were decent deals, but I only saw it yetsterday and loved it so now i want to own it.

[quote name='tenzor']anyone know the best deal for this DVD right now? I was going to trade in a DVD to blockbuster and get it for $12.99, but they ended that promotion a few weeks ago. I should've bought this the first week it came out because there were decent deals, but I only saw it yetsterday and loved it so now i want to own it.[/quote]

im no help with the deal but, watch both versions if you didnt already, I favor the directors rendition much more. Seems like thats how the movie was supposed to be. rounded otu the story better imo

yea i never wanted to see it because of kutcher, but the dvd commercials got me interested and i finally saw it. while theres a couple small holes in the plot (i noticed anyway), the story is great. im not sure which version i saw, now i hafta get the dvd to see the one i didnt.

yeah this movie was great, real trippy...makes you think about your life afterwards. At least for me it did. Oh well if i cant find a good price, i will be picking it up tomorrow anyway with the re-release of bourne identity (w/ the movie ticket).

shoot now everbody is chargin 20 for it anyone know where i can get it for around 15. Little late but i just saw it and i love it. Great movie but kinda didnt want it to end that way.

I know it's too late now, but it's best to get DVDs when they first come out, as they're usually on sale for a few bucks less than the list price, and it is usually the cheapest you will find them for some months to come.

Best Buy and Circuit City are among the few who debut most DVDs at $3-5 cheaper during the first week, returning to the original price in the following week.

The movie was great, I was a little weary with Kelso being the star, but the story was awesome, and the acting wasn't half bad. I'm definately gonna buy it.

The DVD has the theatricla and director's cut of the movie. Watched it (theatrical version) last night and thought it was awesome. Can anyone tell me what's different in the director's cut?

More scenes and a different ending. I get what they were trying to do with the Dir. Cut ending, but it is a bit persumptious, how does he know things will be better off if he takes that action? After seeing all 4 endings, I am not sure I really like any of them. Other than that, great movie.

I want to get this DVD. I saw this in theatres TWICE. The only other movies I've seen twice in theatres before were Lion King, Tomorrow Never Dies and The Phantom Menace.

Really, Kutcher does a GREAT job. It's one of my favorite movies.

You might want to check out the Wherehouse if you have one around. I know it was like $10 after a mail in rebate but I ma not sure if that expired already.

It's probably gonna come in used at Block buster next month. I talked to the woman in the store about it and Barbershop 2 and she said they usually come in used about a month after their release.

I just watched on version of it. But is this the original or director's cut?

SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

the ending I saw was when he traveled back to birth and killed himself by strangling himself to death. Which version is that?

SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!v

That was the Director's Cut. That version made me feel extremely depressed the rest of the night. That ending.. wow.

yeah, and I too thought this movie would suck because of the punked guy was in it. better than I thought though. But it did seem to rip off Donnie Darko in ways.

Exactly! Has there been anybody that's sat down and watched this and NOT liked it, rather than a pre-determined hate based on Kutcher?

bread's done
Back