Buy 1 get 1 40% off 4/30-5/1

gxgamer

CAG Veteran
(My first contribution to the community :bouncy:)

Not sure if its been mention yet...

Buy 1 get 1 40% off on all video game software. Two day sale for 4/30-5/1. The ad only shows Wii games, but I am guessing that 360 and PS3 games are included in the sale.

Click here for ad
(Note the link we take you to the page with the ad. You have to scroll down to see the 2 day sale ad on the page. Lastly you will see the ad on page 3.)

So it's not limited to games that $40+ now. Guess this means the BOGO 50% on the 19.99 or less is over... Ah well.

means Toys 'R Us is notorious for keeping games at high prices for long period of time. More expensive than other stores (Amazon, Target, K-mart). Anyway is still a good sale.

[quote name='xRemnant']means Toys 'R Us is notorious for keeping games at high prices for long period of time. More expensive than other stores (Amazon, Target, K-mart). Anyway is still a good sale.[/QUOTE]

not exactly. the toys r us in times square, ny marks games up to a premium of $10 above MSRP. i'm sure there are a lot of TRU's out there that do this, especially the one's that get heavy traffic.

How is it "not exactly"? You just agreed with him that TRU likes to keep prices high. Unless, you mistakenly quoted everything he said and only meant the last sentence.

I never really paid it any attention if they have or haven't, but that's why you do your research before purchasing from anywhere, ya know...

Me, I have to buy 2 SSF4 (360 and PS3 version). This sale will give me that for $59.91...that's saving me $25.67. If there is a better deal out there where I can get the games instantly and not have to wait for ground shipping or other things please let me know...

Heh. I still get my employee discount even though I haven't worked there for 2 years. Got Disgaea 3 and Uncharted 2

Two things you should all know and OP should include in the original post.

1. This deal is avalible online as well

2. [US Only] Coupon Code: 936072

Save $10 off of $50 or more. Valid 4-23-5/16-10.

It may also be worth mention that Super Street Fighter IV comes with free standard shipping and if you haven't spend your Final Fantasy XIII card yet, use it now. 4/30 is the last day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1 is on sale for $19.99. [reg $39.99]
Call of Duty: World at War is on sale for $19.99. [reg $39.99]

these two qualified (YMMV) under the 40% discount, so both games came to $31.98 total (+ local tax.)

bread's done
Back