Buy 1, Get 1 40% Off Select 3DS/DS Games at Amazon. Super Mario 3D Land is eligible

[quote name='strait edge follower']I'm mad as fuck that they took out starfox from this sale ! Would have paired it with mario[/QUOTE]
Same, I'm thinking about shinobi but I have a suspicion it will drop.

FYI, it's under DS puzzle games, but Pinball Hall of Fame for 3DS is also part of the sale. That's the one decent game I'd consider pairing with Mario Land.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I'm mad as fuck that they took out starfox from this sale ! Would have paired it with mario[/QUOTE]

yes, I went to check out the sale and grab mario, but there isn't anything else to pick up really. Bummer.

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']yes, I went to check out the sale and grab mario, but there isn't anything else to pick up really. Bummer.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea nothing that really grabs my eye either.

im very tempted to pick this up but i feel like i should wait to see if amazon features it again at a lower price on bf or see if theres a better 3ds b1g1 half off sale

[quote name='Iron Angel']Dang, I would have bit on this if they had cave story, star fox, shadow wars, or street fighter... i.e. relevant 3ds games haha.[/QUOTE]

Cave Story is there.

So are Aliens Infestation and some other well-reviewed games. The complaints in this thread seem exaggerated.

Super Scribblenauts is a good deal, but I would want another game priced in the $35 range to take full advantage of the deal. Nothing I really want there. Cave Story is tempting, but I'd rather wait till it hits the $10-15 range

[quote name='Iron Angel']Dang, I would have bit on this if they had cave story, star fox, shadow wars, or street fighter... i.e. relevant 3ds games haha.[/QUOTE]

Cave story is on the list

[quote name='illennium']Cave Story is there.

So are Aliens Infestation and some other well-reviewed games. The complaints in this thread seem exaggerated.[/QUOTE]

Oh that's my bad. I didn't see it. I wasn't really complaining, I was mainly wanting star fox added in there since I have mario already. :lol:

So are Aliens Infestation and some other well-reviewed games. The complaints in this thread seem exaggerated.[/QUOTE]

Definitely not. No Layton, no Kirby and they removed star fox.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Definitely not. No Layton, no Kirby and they removed star fox.[/QUOTE]

Well, I think they are too. There are plenty of quality titles and popular releases there, but unfortunately if the particular targets that an individual wants aren't there then in many cases said individual will just call the whole thing crap.

[quote name='Iron Angel']Oh that's my bad. I didn't see it. I wasn't really complaining, I was mainly wanting star fox added in there since I have mario already. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know you weren't complaining. I meant the other posters above you who were. :)

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']FYI, it's under DS puzzle games, but Pinball Hall of Fame for 3DS is also part of the sale. That's the one decent game I'd consider pairing with Mario Land.[/QUOTE]

I'm considering doing the same thing. What I have read and seen looks pretty good..

Both Mario and Pinball comes to $52 shipped...

How is their complaining exaggerated?

[quote name='doodofdoods']Definitely not. No Layton, no Kirby and they removed star fox.[/QUOTE]

Regardless adding Mario is awesome, but not having Star Fox is a bummer. I did hop on some of the kids games for the little ones.

I would recommend Cave Story for anyone who hasn't already played it twice like I have. That's the only reason I'm waiting for the 3D version, it hasn't been that long since I played it on wii.

This is a great deal. Cave Story + Super Mario 3D Land is a GREAT combination!! Picked both up recently and having played through CS and a good portion of SM3DL, I have to say it's really validated my purchased of a 3DS. Two brilliant games.

[quote name='illennium']
So are Aliens Infestation and some other well-reviewed games.[/QUOTE]

Don't get Aliens. It sucks. I really wanted to like it, but it is warping the walls around me with its stink lines.

As someone who bought Star Fox on launch, I'd recommend passing on it for full price. While it's a pretty fun game (and the 3D is awesome), it only lasts a few hours and they didn't even bother to add online multiplayer. Pretty stupid considering old entries in the series had it. Hate the willingness to exclude features just because a system or handheld is new.

Mario is apparently back up to 39 as well. I was hoping to contact Amazon to see if they would PM the copy I just got from them on Saturday :(

Anyone who pre-ordered SM3DL message amazon if they're eligible for this?

...wow, mario did go back up. and they're messing around with these sales a lot it seems - ace combat wasn't there earlier, but it was there yesterday. when this topic was made the only worthwhile title you really had was cave story.

bread's done
Back