Buy 1 Get 1 40% off Wii/3DS/PS3/XBOX 360 ALL day Friday and Saturday + More @ TRU

boogie4114

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
My hunch was right about the b1g1 but they only doing it for 2 days instead of the whole week. But anyways :

Buy 1 Get 1 40% off ALL Wii/3DS/PS3/XBOX 360 games ALL day Friday and Saturday.

$109.99 Kinect Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures game.

Buy 1 Get 1 40% off ALL Kinect games $19.99-59.99.

Get any $19.99 Wii or DS game for $1.99 when you buy Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for the Wii

* Cannot be combined with other offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boogie4114']My hunch was right about the b1g1 but they only doing it for 2 days instead o the whole week. But anyways :

$109.99 Kinect Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures game.

Buy 1 Get 1 40% off ALL Kinect games $19.99-59.99.

Get any $19.99 Wii or DS game for $1.99 when you buy Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.

* Cannot be combined with other offers.[/QUOTE]

where would be nice to know...stupid about the 1.99 when the game doesnt even come out on DS

[quote name='Spafon']Wtf is this? Do you want to actually add any details, like where you are talking about?[/QUOTE]

I just edited it jeez relax.

[quote name='Modus Pwnens']I'm confused. Is it 40% off Wii/3DS/PS3/XBOX 360 like in the title or 40% off Kinect titles 19.99 - 59.99 like in the post?[/QUOTE]

All of the above.

Where did you find the info on B1G1? The only email I received today says B1G1 40% on Wii / DS. Confirmation would be great cause I'd love to pick up some ps3 titles.

[quote name='TheFirst109']Where did you find the info on B1G1? The only email I received today says B1G1 40% on Wii / DS. Confirmation would be great cause I'd love to pick up some ps3 titles.[/QUOTE]

This. It would be nice to have some evidence if at all possible.

[quote name='boogie4114']Well DS is part of the weekly ad so i'm sure it works.[/QUOTE]

It's only Wii/3DS in the weekly ad.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']This. It would be nice to have some evidence if at all possible.[/QUOTE]

I can't post the ad scans. I got flyer in front of my door with the weekend bonus deals from Toysrus. I went through the same crap last week when people found it hard to believe about the $20 gc for Friday and Saturday. Just take my word and CAG's shall prevail.

[quote name='Methamphetamine']So... umm.. why not just edit your OP to be more clear again?

So it's Buy1G1 40% off ALL VGs for the consoles mentioned?[/QUOTE]

What difference would it make if they think I'm making this up. I mentioned the Kinect games separately because they are on a seperate page in the 4 page ad for this weekends deals.

I'm just a little confused by the topic title/content inside the topic. Is it B1G140% on ALL games (as in all systems?) or is it just for Kinect games? The topic title mentions all systems but then in your topic you wrote only Kinect games.

[quote name='IronZombie']I'm just a little confused by the topic title/content inside the topic. Is it B1G140% on ALL games (as in all systems?) or is it just for Kinect games? The topic title mentions all systems but then in your topic you wrote only Kinect games.[/QUOTE]

It's not all games because I didn't put PSP in the title. It's for the systems I mentioned and the games I mentioned.

Well, my e-mail says Wednesday and Thursday only. Weird!!!!

trusale2.jpg

If anyone doubted OP, ad is now up on TRU.com, but looks like he missed a few things, including:

Free afterglow controller with 160GB PS3 or XBox 360 4GB Kinect bundle

40% off videogame storage units (save more with 20% coupon on front- not sure if that means 40% total when coupon is applied or before)

30% off Lego videogame accessories (save more with coupon- see above)

Buy 1 get 1 for $1.99 on the DS versions of Carnival Games, MLP: Pinkie Pie's Party, Hello Kitty Big City Dreams, Force Unleashed 2, Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity Gauntlet, and Monster Jam Path of destruction (w/ KNex toy)

Just got back from TRU and there are signs everywhere for the Wed and Thurs B1g1 40% off sale on ALL video games. What they don't have are prices anywhere on the shelves.

Does anybody know if the Saints Row 3 deal for the free guide and the Assassins Creed deal for the free figure will still be valid tomorrow? Or was that a Tuesday only deal like the gift cards were?

bread's done
Back