Buy 1 Get 1 50% off at Amazon, over 180 games

xxjonoxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Hell, this SURE beats the dog pi$$ outta the Tuesday June 14th, 2011, Amazon.com, "Deal of the Day". THIS (not that B.S.) should have been the "Deal of the Day". There's actually several games in there I'm gonna pick up. I like it!............Also, this is sure to beat the dog pi$$ outta whatever GameStop is putting on; the prices in there aren't bad at all, in my opinion (minus, of course, that "mistake" re: FONV)...

[quote name='mickleohb']Wow. Alpha Protocol for PS3 is $40...[/QUOTE]

NICE!

I agree, some of the prices are 'off'. I was looking for several of the games; picked up Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3), Heavy Rain (PS3), Tekken 6 (PS3), Super Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360), came around $70.00 (free shipping with Prime). I can't complain about that. I know some of these have been on sale (eg: Kmart w/ Heavy Rain for $20, actually $22 w/ tax), so no complaints...

I wish they had more EA games other then DS2 and Bulletstorm. I would have loved to get Portal 2 and Dragon Age 2.

Talk about horrible prices for some of these games. Everything that is decent in pricing and a great game i already have -_-

Come on Amazon, you can do better then this. Where's Uncharted 2, Sly Collection, Nier, Majin, Catlevania, etc.

I wish PSP games were part of the deal. I would've love to have purchased Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky along with Divinity II: Dragoon Knight Saga.

The prices are all at or near retail. It's a horrible deal, a gimmick to think people are getting a deal. These games are all much cheaper elsewhere, used or new.

horrible "deals" like everyone else has said. they didn't even offer twilight princess nintendo select for the wii games.

seems like a last ditch effort to get people to buy these @ msrp.

Got excited and sort of refuse to believe the posted comment too, well until I browsed the selections myself, I'll pass, thanks for the info OP. Maybe Amazon will add more games later?

why is the Star wars 2 ps3 and not 360.
Only game priced that i would buy is super street fighter
this is not a sale

Yikes, looks like they jacked a lot of previously discounted stuff back up to MSRP for this "sale."

Briefly considered Bulletstorm and Ass Bros for $60, but eh.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Yikes, looks like they jacked a lot of previously discounted stuff back up to MSRP for this "sale."

Briefly considered Bulletstorm and Ass Bros for $60, but eh.[/QUOTE]

Why bother? Most of these games will be under $30 fairly soon.

[quote name='adriley313']why is the Star wars 2 ps3 and not 360.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not picking on you directly but I don't understand why people always ask this question.

Why? Because it is. They're obviously doing this to get rid of excess inventory. And it seems that they have too many of one platform as opposed to the other.

While we usually view a game as the same on either platform and all a matter of personal preference, that's not how retailers see it.

Was hoping Uncharted 2 would be available for the deal. I still have awhile to find a good deal to get it and beat it again before Uncharted 3 comes out.

[quote name='Gideon68']I want KZ3 and was thinking about Epick Mickey. Anyone try Epic Mickey?[/QUOTE]

Hated the camera so much I couldn't bear to put in more than a few hours into the game.

bread's done
Back