Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Toys'R'Us

Some gems but for the most part these are kind of overpriced even with the 50% off.
I think Best Buy right now has Assassins Creed Revelations for 19.99. Most 59.99 titles are going for 40-ish else where.

Thanks op.

I hate these sort of deals!! I only want to buy a single game but Im always enticed into getting two for the 50% off. There goes my beer money.
grin.jpg

[quote name='UnrealZero']A little annoying that regular edition of FF13-2 isnt part of the deal but Ce is.[/QUOTE]

u can get the regular ed of ff13-2 from zavvi.com for around 42 bucks shipped...ps3 is region free.

You could just buy FF13-2 at Best Buy with the Novella, then resell that for 30-40 on ebay... just saying...

[quote name='ger2396']Not shop runner eligible, and shipping kills it.[/QUOTE]

This.

No free shipping and no shopprunner kills the deal unfortunately...

[quote name='esalw822']This.

No free shipping and no shopprunner kills the deal unfortunately...[/QUOTE]
no shipping seems to kill a lot of TRU deals, they should just do store deals or offer some kinda free shipping if you reach a certain amount

Could be wrong but think this is dead. Link goes to iPod page, and no mention I could find of B1G1 50%. There is a B1G1 40% on $19.99 titles or less, though.

Anyone notice that the main page of the video game section addresses the Vita as a "3D gaming system"? Seems to be a common misconception.

[quote name='astr0boy']Some gems but for the most part these are kind of overpriced even with the 50% off.
I think Best Buy right now has Assassins Creed Revelations for 19.99. Most 59.99 titles are going for 40-ish else where.

Thanks op.[/QUOTE]

^ what? revelations is $20 at best buy? lies!

bread's done
Back