Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all 9.99 PV games at Hollywood Video YMMV?

Mav413

CAG Veteran
Hey i work at hollywood video and my manager told me to re do the pv games because starting tomorrow any game thats 9.99 would be buy 1 get 1 free. There are some pretty good games that would definatley be worth $5. Some notable onces i noticed at our store are

Max Payne 2 (Xbox/Ps2)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
F-Zero GX
Batman Begins (Ps2)
Ratchet and Clank forget which one but i think its the newest (ps2)

There was definatley a bunch more i just didnt make a list, those are the only ones i can remember.

[quote name='Mav413']Hey i work at hollywood video and my manager told me to re do the pv games because starting tomorrow any game thats 9.99 would be buy 1 get 1 free. There are some pretty good games that would definatley be worth $5. Some notable onces i noticed at our store are

you said There are some pretty good games that would definatley be worth $5. is this a buy 1 get one free, or buy one get one half off sale?

Hmm...I'm going to check some of my local Central Florida HV's this weekend...will report back if I find anything.

Thanks OP, my Hollywood Video had this deal going. I think this is a Hollywood Video deal only, not GameCrazy. Unfortunately they had batman for 39.99 and not 9.99. I was able to pick up MGS2: S and another game for $10.60.

Thanks OP for the heads up on the deal. I went to Nashville yesterday to find some games and found the following for 9.99 before BOGO deal:

XBOX
MI: Operation Surma
Blinx The Time Sweeper

PS2
Athens 2004
Viewtful Joe
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
Whiplash
Kely Slater's Pro Surfer
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
LOTR: Felloship of the Ring(Based on Tolkien Books)
Hot Shots Golf 3
Spongebob Square Pants The Movie
Batman Begins

Also another Hollywood had a 2 for $15 (all 9.99 games) sale and I picked up The Bouncer and MX vs. ATV Unleashed.

I know a lot of the games aren't probably worth $5, but I was only out $4 for all of this because I had a gift card. Good luck and take it from me its worth going out of the way to find this deal. I drove an hour and a half away and scored Batman Begins.

[quote name='mgreig']Hmm...I'm going to check some of my local Central Florida HV's this weekend...will report back if I find anything.[/QUOTE]

let me know if they have anything worth looking at. At the one by albertsons on saxon. :)

[quote name='Smoke']let me know if they have anything worth looking at. At the one by albertsons on saxon. :)[/QUOTE]

Nothing at the Deltona store - just junk unfortunately. They were honoring the sale though...

Going to check some others this weekend.

bread's done
Back