Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Fox/MGM DVD Boxsets at DeepDiscount.com

DEAD LIKE ME FOR $28!!!

BUY IT NOW!!!!!

I paid $10 more for the complete collection, it's a must have $14 a season!

[quote name='dallow']DVD is getting desperate!

/sarcasm

Nice deal, thanks.[/quote]

They did this deal for the past two years after the 20% off sale.

[quote name='bigdaddy']DEAD LIKE ME FOR $28!!!

BUY IT NOW!!!!!

I paid $10 more for the complete collection, it's a must have $14 a season![/quote]

Agreed. It's probably tied with Firefly as the best show of the past ten years (new show as X-Files was still in play). But I digress, I'm still pissed off at DD and until I see something arrive at my house or I know the status of my orders I'm not ordering with them.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']They did this deal for the past two years after the 20% off sale.[/quote]/sarcasm

Yeah, I third Dead Like Me. Really great show. Shame it got canceled. Though, I don't think it competes with Firefly.

I also highly recommend Stargate SG-1 if you like Firefly. I'm watching it now (on season 6) and can't get enough.

Dead Like Me and Firefly aren't even close to being able to compare them. I'm like comparing dirt to a bed. They just aren't in the same field.

But for $28 DLM is a much MUCH better deal.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Dead Like Me and Firefly aren't even close to being able to compare them. I'm like comparing dirt to a bed. They just aren't in the same field.

But for $28 DLM is a much MUCH better deal.[/quote]

I never said one was better than the other, only that I consider them to be of high esteem and possibly on the same level.

Family Guy - Freakin' Party Pack $105 for 2
Stargate SG-1 - The Complete Stargate SG-1 Series Collection $231 for 2

Anyone interested in going in together to get either one send me a PM. Basically would end up being $52.50 each + shipping for family guy or Stargate for 115.50 each + shipping.

I could order and get them sent here and take care of shipping it out to you if you give me the paypal. If you have great feedback I would let you do the ordering and ship the extra to me.

Takers?

[quote name='kjauburn']Family Guy - Freakin' Party Pack $105 for 2

Anyone interested in going in together to get either one send me a PM. Basically would end up being $52.50 each + shipping for family guy or Stargate for 115.50 each + shipping.

I could order and get them sent here and take care of shipping it out to you if you give me the paypal. If you have great feedback I would let you do the ordering and ship the extra to me.

Takers?[/quote]

I'm sort of tempted to go in on Family Guy, but I have most of the sets.. at that price tho it's tempting.

I really, really wish i hadn't spent so much on BF and last monday. I got some good deals, but this has more stuff iu really want. Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, X-Files. Gah....:drool:

Picked up x-files season 1 and simpsons season 10. That 10.00 discount ad after checking out made me jump, had my damn speakers turned up. Just what i want after buying something from a site, more advertisements.

[quote name='JolietJake']Picked up x-files season 1 and simpsons season 10. That 10.00 discount ad after checking out made me jump, had my damn speakers turned up. Just what i want after buying something from a site, more advertisements.[/quote]
discountanimedvd does it to, real fun. I tend to blast Buckethead or KMFDM through my speakers constantly, then out of nowhere AD NOISE!

No website should be able to play music on your machine without your approval in triplicate. Any sound for that matter.

Great deal. I might get Wonderfalls and Stargate SG-1 Season 1 because I've heard people here say good things about them. Not sure though.
Also, it looks like they raised the price on The Man with No Name Trilogy which I bought last week. I wonder if they raised anymore prices in this group.

[quote name='kjauburn']Family Guy - Freakin' Party Pack $105 for 2

Takers?[/QUOTE]

Just buy 2 and flip one on ebay for about 100 bucks and get one set practically free.

nice can someone tell me if this would work with It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia box set
edit: never mind didn't see link at first but it does

In for the two latest Family Guy sets for a whopping $27 total. THANKS OP! this kicks ass!

I wonder if it works for Bender's Big Score...Hmm...

[quote name='RolandAndTheDesert']Great deal. I might get Wonderfalls and Stargate SG-1 Season 1 because I've heard people here say good things about them. Not sure though.[/quote]

BUY WONDERFALLS!!! NOW!!!!!!

Honestly, it's the best 13 episode show you will ever watch. It'a amazing.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']In for the two latest Family Guy sets for a whopping $27 total. THANKS OP! this kicks ass!

I wonder if it works for Bender's Big Score...Hmm...[/quote]

It doesn't seem to work for "Bender's Big Score."

It's pretty simple; anyone who wants to determine whether the coupon will work or not, simply add the product to your shopping cart, then proceed to enter the promotional code (BOGOFOXMGM) into the designated area, and hit "apply"

If the price remains the same, the coupon doesn't work.

Just got...

James Bond Ultimate Edition Volume 4 - $48.97
My Name Is Earl Season 2 - $0.00 ($34.97)

Regular DD Price: $83.94
Amazon Price: $89.98
My Price: $48.97
My Savings: $34.97 or 41.6%

I'm thinking the Revenge of the Nerds collection... and Space: Above and Beyond. Seem worthy of this b1g1?

*Figured I'd make it worth my while, and added Over There Season 1, and Simpsons Season 5, total comes out to $62.94

[quote name='Pirate331']I'm thinking the Revenge of the Nerds collection... and Space: Above and Beyond. Seem worthy of this b1g1?

*Figured I'd make it worth my while, and added Over There Season 1, and Simpsons Season 5, total comes out to $62.94[/quote]

Over There was canceled, so it's really the complete series. :lol:

Over There was a great series. I bought it for my dad, although he never watched it. It was really enjoyable and quite dramatic. Good war show!

Keep chucking out great deals, guys. I do a terrible job searching for one, so hopefully someone might post something worth while. :D

Couldn't resist finally biting on the first two seasons of The Shield, at about $20 each shipped I couldn't resist although I've been spending a ton of money the past two weeks. Thanks OP!

[quote name='bigdaddy']I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to OuTrAgE.[/quote]

Oh OK then.

With some of my orders now beginning to go through and the rest of my stuff on backorder, I thin I may bite on this sale.

Can anyone tell me why there are two listings of Millenium S2 on the site? What's the difference?

Anybody know if Stargate SG-1 ever gets cheaper than $17 a season anywhere online? Been wanting to pick it up for a while and have really bad luck trying to get ahold of the series in store during deals.

[quote name='Draekon']Anybody know if Stargate SG-1 ever gets cheaper than $17 a season anywhere online? Been wanting to pick it up for a while and have really bad luck trying to get ahold of the series in store during deals.[/quote]

It was $18ish when you bought the complete season, but if you don't want all of them $16-$17 is as low as they go.

[quote name='Draekon']Anybody know if Stargate SG-1 ever gets cheaper than $17 a season anywhere online? Been wanting to pick it up for a while and have really bad luck trying to get ahold of the series in store during deals.[/quote]

I would say screw the per season and grab the ultimate collection with either the ultimate xfiles collection or ultimate bond for $230 total...

Wtf, simpsons season 10 now says it's backordered when i check the order status, it wasn't when i placed the order. Crap....:bomb:

[quote name='JolietJake']This is such BS, it should have said back ordered when i placed the damn order.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me with the 20% deal and die hard box set on blu ray (which is still back ordered)

:\

[quote name='Karuto']Over There was a great series. I bought it for my dad, although he never watched it. It was really enjoyable and quite dramatic. Good war show!

Keep chucking out great deals, guys. I do a terrible job searching for one, so hopefully someone might post something worth while. :D[/quote]

Yeah, I loved Over There and own the box set also. It's a must have for military buffs.

[quote name='rsigley']same thing happened to me with the 20% deal and die hard box set on blu ray (which is still back ordered)

:\[/quote]It says it will ship by 12/9, it better by then or i'm canceling the order. Deal or not, i'm not waiting forever. If i had known it was out of stock i would have ordered something else instead.

I think I've seen it go for $14.99 once or twice at Fry's, but that's pretty much it.

[quote name='kjauburn']I would say screw the per season and grab the ultimate collection with either the ultimate xfiles collection or ultimate bond for $230 total...[/quote]

While that would be cheaper overall, I already have the Ultimate Bond Collection and I don't care for X-Files (Plus it's out of stock). SG-1 is the only thing I'm interested in really and I wouldn't be the one buying it.

I also don't care for the packaging it's in and I hear that the factory is being pretty awful on scratched/defective discs with quite a few people experiencing it.

thats a pretty great deal. if i had the cash id get the stargate complete set and the xfiles one for the price of one.

So some of my stuff came in from DD. I guess time to order in this sale. At least it's better than last years. Anyway, anyone know why there are two Millenium listings?

I put this in my Dead Like Me thread, but since there seems to be some discussion on it I felt that this would be a good place to post it as well:
Sorry for the bump on this thread, but I just felt that since this question is DLM related that this would be the right place to put it. Does anybody know what the Ecclesiastes quote from Angelo in the episode, "In Escrow," is? I don't mind watching the episode again or fast forwarding to that part, but it would be helpful if it were written somewhere online or said from which portion of Ecclesiastes it's from.

Darn it. I just couldn't get myself to pass on this deal. Just had to complete my X-Files set, amongst a couple others. That was a quick $150 bucks. Well worth it though.

Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back