Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Fox/MGM DVD Boxsets at DeepDiscount.com

Well my stuff has shipped, even though half was backordered.:whistle2:s

Guess they must have gotten more in pretty quick.

My Dinosaurs Season 1 and 2 set still haven't shipped from the last sale, and there is no date listed from when it will.

Well, I'm pissed. I ordered the Futurama sets with the free shipping at like 11 PM on the 28th, then changed my mind the next morning and wanted to get second day air for 9.99.

So I emailed deepdiscount, who never responded to me until TODAY while the package shipped on the 30th. :( Now I have to wait for Media Mail. Lameeeeee. If they had gotten back to me within a day like their support page said they would, I'd be getting my package on monday and they'd have 10 bucks more from me.

Did Stargate SG-1 end with Season 10? Was that their last season? It's just Stargate Atlantis that's still on tv now right?

[quote name='cag1000']Did Stargate SG-1 end with Season 10? Was that their last season? It's just Stargate Atlantis that's still on tv now right?[/quote]

Stargate SG-1 ends for me with the 6th season, but year something called Stargate SG-1 didn't end until the 10th.

WOW. Now I'm glad I wasn't able to upgrade to 2nd Day Air.. my Futurama sets that shipped MEDIA MAIL on Friday somehow got here today. Awesome, thanks Deepdiscount.

I ended up getting

Dead Like Me Season 1 and 2
Family Guy Volume 3 and 5
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 1 + 2
Roswell Season 3

$84 shipped. Not too bad of a deal!

[quote name='Legolas813']^ Right on the top of the DeepDiscount page. December 16.[/quote]

Don't waste your time answering his stupid questions.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Don't waste your time answering his stupid questions.[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The picture wasn't coming for me with the date. I only just now received their e-mail advertisement indicating the date the sale would end.

Ordered 007 sets 1-4 with the $5.99 UPS shipping. They're already here :D

Took about 2 days after shipping to arrive (they're in IL, I'm in OH so it's nowhere far).

My order still hasnt shipped and they never said the items where out of stock when i placed my orded.

Thank you for contacting DeepDiscount.com!

Our records indicate that, the order# @#$%^&* for the following item is out of stock:

DVD : SIMPSONS-5TH SEASON,
DVD : SIMPSONS-6TH SEASON,and our expected date of arrival for the item is 12/18/07. We apologize for this delay and will ship this item as soon as it arrives into stock.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Again, thank you for writing DeepDiscount.com. We appreciate your business.

Regards,

[quote name='dbg17891']My order still hasnt shipped and they never said the items where out of stock when i placed my orded.

Thank you for contacting DeepDiscount.com!

Our records indicate that, the order# @#$%^&* for the following item is out of stock:

DVD : SIMPSONS-5TH SEASON,
DVD : SIMPSONS-6TH SEASON,and our expected date of arrival for the item is 12/18/07. We apologize for this delay and will ship this item as soon as it arrives into stock.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Again, thank you for writing DeepDiscount.com. We appreciate your business.

Regards,[/quote]

Yeah DD has been sucknig recently. When I ordered four box sets on the 20% off sale, one thing was backordered and one hting was in stock. The other two didn't say anything. Those two things were backordered, one shipped about a week later, the other one never did. I then figured out it was backordered until December 4, then it was the 6th, then it was the 17th, and then I canceled it. Since DDD becoming DD in January the site has been shit, and gets worse with each basing month.

I got my Futurama volumes 1-4 today. According to the e-mail I got from DD, they were supposed to arrive between Fri this week and Wed next week. So I got them a little early. This was also my first purchase from DD and so far so good.

6sgqii8.jpg

Oh yeah, sorry for the crappy camera phone picture.

Snazzy, i think i'll get the Futurama sets.

I know this is off topic but does anyone know when the next DD 20% sale thing is going to be?

It got canceled (apparently I had the wrong CC on file with them or something); re-ordered and it shipped straightaway.

And now we play the waiting game...

DDD has some of the best deals, but I agree, they've turned to shit. I also experienced the same thing where a few things were Backordered and they dont even have the decency to email you. You have to snoop around there website and go to My Account and find it (after some illogical steps, who desgined that shit?)

I dont care if something is backordered, I'll gladly wait. But let us customers know what the hell is going on so we can make a choice. I was wondering why my stuff took so long to get here.

[quote name='Requiem']DDD has some of the best deals, but I agree, they've turned to shit. I also experienced the same thing where a few things were Backordered and they dont even have the decency to email you. You have to snoop around there website and go to My Account and find it (after some illogical steps, who desgined that shit?)

I dont care if something is backordered, I'll gladly wait. But let us customers know what the hell is going on so we can make a choice. I was wondering why my stuff took so long to get here.[/quote]
I still think they offer some of the best web deals compared to the B&M stores and definitely against buy.com, amazon.com, and overstock.com (the trio). I like the overall site redesign, but I have a lot of complaints against it as well. I hate the placement of the My Account link. I always forget where they moved it to. I also hate the fact that on a deal like this one where they give you the page with what boxsets are BOGO, they don't allow you to sort by price, etc. Also, I hate the fact that they gave me so much trouble with my order from the 20% off sale. I've been a customer of their's for 2-3 years now and they up and cancel my order because all of a sudden they don't like my shipping address that I've been using with them since the beginning.

Oh, and by the way, I ordered the all the Milleniums and Volume 3 of Futurama (the only volume I've been missing). What's the sale/deal that is replacing this one on DD now?

bread's done
Back