Buy 1, get 1 free select (Petzish) Ubisoft Wii game at Amazon

Is TV Show King any good? I looked at the back of the box at MicroCenter, and the 2 questions they showed seemed super easy. I'm not looking for Jeopardy, but I'd like a little more challenge (and a little less inane pop music questions). Anyone have this?

My Fitness Coach is def decent and worth $30 (or $27.99 in this case).
It's ashame the other games suck. :whistle2:k

I have TV Show King (the WiiWare game) and it's OK. Price is Right might be an OK buy with this.

Def check out My Fitness Coach if you have Wii Fit and that wasn't enough (because it isn't!)

I would definitely buy My Fitness Coach if there was something else that seemed decent.

As it is, I think I'm better off going for the $19.99 CC sale price this week.

hey great post! thanks i just bit on this!
CAGpixel.JPG

I'm almost tempted to get Imagine Babyz just for the shock value. I don't know what it is, but that baby on the front with the maracas scares the everliving hell out of me.

"^^^ lilboo, what are the questions like? I don't want to easy, but not looking for jeopardy."

I played Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? for DS and that was somewhat challenging and definitely fun for a bit. I played for about 5-6 hours before I finally quit, but it was awhile ago.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Is TV Show King any good? I looked at the back of the box at MicroCenter, and the 2 questions they showed seemed super easy. I'm not looking for Jeopardy, but I'd like a little more challenge (and a little less inane pop music questions). Anyone have this?[/quote]
I haven't played the WiiWare version, but the retail TV Show King is not bad. Not quite as good a trivia game as Smarty Pants because of the slightly irritating game show format, but a good variety of questions and difficulty.

I actually got Party Babyz based on IGN's oddly glowing review and it's pretty good, especially if you have a wide age range of people playing together:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/936/936573p1.html

Movie Games is mediocre but our six-year-old loves it.

I picked up 2 TV Show King Party, $16.99 for both. Probably keep one, flip the other. I think the WiiWare version is more expensive than that.

[quote name='wii skiier']I haven't played the WiiWare version, but the retail TV Show King is not bad. Not quite as good a trivia game as Smarty Pants because of the slightly irritating game show format, but a good variety of questions and difficulty.

I actually got Party Babyz based on IGN's oddly glowing review and it's pretty good, especially if you have a wide age range of people playing together:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/936/936573p1.html

Movie Games is mediocre but our six-year-old loves it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='soonersfan60']Thanks, skiier. I'll have to get it eventually.[/QUOTE]

?!?!?!?!?!??!?

[quote name='lukewin']I picked up 2 TV Show King Party, $16.99 for both. Probably keep one, flip the other. I think the WiiWare version is more expensive than that.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the WiiWare versions is $10, or 1000 Points :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']?!?!?!?!?!??!?

smile.gif

I'm pretty sure the WiiWare versions is $10, or 1000 Points :lol:[/quote]
:D lol

I'd get Party Babiez as a gag gift for someone but then I'd just be encouraging Ubisoft to release more of this trash

[quote name='lilboo']?!?!?!?!?!??!?[/quote]
You should be more open-minded. Come out of your conservative intolerant shell and stop being a game bigot.

I'm serious though, if you can see past the "z" on some games there can be something decent there. I have tried plenty that are utter crap, but I have been surprised a couple of times. Plus, I can tell people I have a game with scantily-clad infants on the cover called "Party Babyz".

Yeah, but I am gonna pay $8.50 each, thus making it cheaper than the WiiWare version.

Yeah, but I am gonna pay $8.50 each, thus making it cheaper than the WiiWare version.

bread's done
Back