Buy 1 get 1 free used game/dvd ($29.99+) at Gamestop - DAILY DEAL

Yeah Gamestop sucks when it comes to pre-owned:

"may not include a box or instruction manual"

Even though there's a good chance it will have both (especially on newer games), it's not worth the risk for me.

Oh my gosh, I was about to pick up pgr2 and kotr, but then I realized it has to be 29.99 or higher and theyre both 24.99. This sucks, none of their used games are at 29.99, and the newer ones are way too expensive. I wish they'd let me just pay $29.99 for one of them.

Damn, they're ALWAYS running that deal. Hmmm, but this time I actually have some money... *looks around*

MGS:TTT and SSX3 seem very appealing at this point.

Anyone know if I can use my 10% GI card online?

Nice offer, Im tempted to get MGS and Harvest Moon Now. 2 for about 40 after shipping is cheaper than they will probably ever be in the store(for a long time at least)

^^ They won't let you do that, both are ABOVE $29.99 one has to be ABOVE the other BELOW for it to work, sorry :(

[quote name='Blamo']^^ They won't let you do that, both are ABOVE $29.99 one has to be ABOVE the other BELOW for it to work, sorry :([/quote]

Damn, where did you see that at? That pretty much kills the deal for me now.

[quote name='EggViper']i'd use it but the fact that ur not guaranteed a box/manual holds me back.[/quote]

Same here, I really can't stand having the game w/o case & manual..

God damn, so tempting to get Pandora tomorrow and Twin snakes..

Hell...

Got my games today, both had case/manual and everything but...

True Crime doesn't fucking work.

Crashes immediately on title scren.

So now I get to drive out to Freeland with a fedex return, wait in line to fill out some forms, and then in some farflung future they might send me a replacement copy.

Sure glad I opted for next day shipping...

OK, I got to spend the last hour on the road driving back and forth from a FedEx to get my tracking number... and Gamestop says they won't ship it until next week...

Yeah, I'll be buying from them again...

d'oh...I too often only check the main page for deals...always forget to check the forums (which is the best way to catch a new deal often..)
I would have picked up Twin Snakes and Fight Night for $45!!
Oh well...always next time.

bread's done
Back