Feedback
1 (100%)
Remove if old please!

http://www.dewslurpees.com/

Coupon says:

Buy one 22oz Mountain Dew Kryptonite Ice flavored Slurpee drink OR

Buy one 22oz Mountain Dew Arctic Blast flavored Slurpee drink

and get one free!

For those of you out there who mix your Slurpee flavors I'm doubting that they'll actually check to see if you have 100% whatever flavor listed.

But there ya go. Figured I'd post something since I haven't in awhile.

I love fucking mountain dew and I love fucking slurpees (fucking as an adjective, not a verb....but maybe....)

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Not valid one the collectors cups pictured. THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU PICTURE THEM?![/quote]

Yeah I just read that and was about to edit my post, those fuckers.

Yea, that is stupid that you can't use it on the collectors cup. But still worth it to get 2 for the price of one.

I got my set yesterday. Just go with someone who doesn't want to keep their cup. I bought the two Shield cups without filling them. For $2.49, I just wanted it for my desk and not the sugar.
24c434cb.jpg

EDIT: fuck, after looking at the coupon again, I didnt get the Lex Luthor cup. Damn it I thought I got them all.

ooooooooooooooooooooohh snap.......... superman collectors cups... will look good next to all my Episode 3 cups from last year :p

My local 7-11 didn't have any of the Superman flavors or collector cups...

... and they're usually on top of these things... huh.

Thanks!

Y'know, I can't believe that I spent all school year back in Orlando without getting a slurpee until right before spring semester let out. Boy, the things you take for granted. (Slurpees require a 70+ mile drive if I were back home.)

[quote name='ITDEFX']ooooooooooooooooooooohh snap.......... superman collectors cups... will look good next to all my Episode 3 cups from last year :p[/QUOTE]

i have those and the Xmen 3 cups, yeah im that much of a nerd

[quote name='Moxio']No 7-11's?! Where do you live? Hell?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure were jericho69 resides, but they don't have 7-11's in Clarsville/Nashville TN. Thank God only a few more years and I'll be back in good ole Texas, home of the Slurpee:)

[quote name='neudog']good ole Texas, home of the Slurpee:)[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah!!

PS: I just got the shield cup today and it looks pretty nice.

It could be YMMV. I'm only saying this because in some markets stores are sometimes told to not take certain coupons. I know at my partners store (hes an asst mgr) they wouldn't take them. If someone did, the damn Japanese manager would throw a hissy fit. Just give ya'll a heads up

Probally YMMV, i was at the 7-11 in walnut creek CA down the street from the porsche dealership and they wouldnt take it. Still got a slurpee anyway though yummm.--

bread's done
Back