Buy 1 Year of NP for $19.95 and get Zelda:TP Guide and CD FREE

Is this worth the $20? I've never read Nintendo Power and I don't use guides when I play games, but that soundtrack intrigues me...

Yeah I think this is worth the buy. The guide by itself will sell for what 12-15 bones? I subscribe to the mag and it has gotten a lot better over the years. They finally realized that adults are reading this thing too.

Good deal.

How do you cancel after the year though? I've never subscribed to a magazine. Do they just stop sending you issues or do you have to call and cancel?

[quote name='OuTrAgE']Good deal.

How do you cancel after the year though? I've never subscribed to a magazine. Do they just stop sending you issues or do you have to call and cancel?[/QUOTE]

Just don't send them any more money and they won't send you any more magazines. You'll get an assload of renewal letters in the mail tho.

[quote name='OuTrAgE']Good deal.

How do you cancel after the year though? I've never subscribed to a magazine. Do they just stop sending you issues or do you have to call and cancel?[/quote]

At the end of your subscription they will ask you to renew, just don't renew, they won't charge your credit card if you don't renew. I have to buy a new nintendo power subscription every year when my old one is about to expire. It's actually better to only get one year when you subscribe because every year you can get something free with your yearly subscription.

I haven't been a subscriber for a while, though I found their magazine to be getting better. I might jump on this. Thanks, OP.

Okay, thanks guys. I was just worried they would automatically charge me for another year since they will have my CC#.

I bought it because that's how much the subscription, CD, and guide would each cost, so $20 for all three is a good deal.

[quote name='youruglyclone']nice...but the last time I got a sub for a guide, the guide was mangled (collector's edition guide)

still gonna do this though[/QUOTE]

That happened to me when I got a Mario 64 guide from them years ago from subscribing. They really should place the guide in a bubble mailer or thin box when mailing it rather than just sending it out like a magazine.

Thanks. I was already going to get the guide elsewhere, but with the bonus mag (not really that interested), and finally the CD makes it all worthwhile.

As huge as this game is supposed to be, I'd like to have the guide. Not for the first play, of course, but if I ever want to collect all the heart pieces (it takes 5 to make a full heart now) I'll need some help. And if I order it, I'm selling the soundtrack.

And again - Nintendo finds a way to siphon more money from me. Can't wait for the soundtrack as I hear it is really great from the demos.

Ordering Nintendo Power takes me back to 3rd through 8th grade. Man, those were the days.

Doesn't ship untill the week of the 28th. Then you have to wait another 4-6 weeks. It is a great deal but I'm not sure I want to wait that long.

try the link now guys, it says $27.95 for me

Edit: Weird, now its giving me a "generic error" when i try and checkout, when i login using my nintendo.com account it gives me that

Edit edit: now I see what happened, its giving me the canadian amount, which is $28, fucking ridiculous the exchange rate isn't THAT big

I was about to ask if the guide was just for the Wii version, but I see now that it covers both Wii & GC versions. I'll have to think about this one...

EDIT: Still says $19.95 for me :

One Year Subscription with:
Zelda: Twilight Princess Player's Guide and Soundtrack CD
$19.95 U.S.

I went ahead and ordered. October - December is going to be the most expensive months I've ever lived! :/

bread's done
Back