Buy 2 $9.99 DVDs Get 1 Free @ Barnes&Noble.com

Lol when I clicked on the Sci Fi $9.99 section the second movie is the Ultimate Godzilla DVD Collection, which is $33.98.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Lol when I clicked on the Sci Fi $9.99 section the second movie is the Ultimate Godzilla DVD Collection, which is $33.98.[/quote]
I noticed that, too. I thought maybe it would simply be discounted $9.99 as if the set counts as three DVDs, but apparently not. Personally, I picked up 10, Point Of No Return (Bridget Fonda... :drool:), and Silent Service. I was very disappointed that Waterworld is already sold out. :(

A lot of the DVDs are available at Walmart and Kmart and Target for 5.50. Some are the six dollar ones. Just make sure you compare before you buy :)

[quote name='Kaijufan']I noticed that, too. I thought maybe it would simply be discounted $9.99 as if the set counts as three DVDs, but apparently not. Personally, I picked up 10, Point Of No Return (Bridget Fonda... :drool:), and Silent Service. I was very disappointed that Waterworld is already sold out. :([/quote]

"Waterworld" just got marked down to $6.99 at Circuit City.

[quote name='demomanTNA']"Waterworld" just got marked down to $6.99 at Circuit City.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up. I'll pick that up the next time I'm there. :)

[quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='Kaijufan']I noticed that, too. I thought maybe it would simply be discounted $9.99 as if the set counts as three DVDs, but apparently not. Personally, I picked up 10, Point Of No Return (Bridget Fonda... :drool:), and Silent Service. I was very disappointed that Waterworld is already sold out. :([/quote]

"Waterworld" just got marked down to $6.99 at Circuit City.[/quote]

That's still too much to pay for Waterworld :p

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='Kaijufan']I noticed that, too. I thought maybe it would simply be discounted $9.99 as if the set counts as three DVDs, but apparently not. Personally, I picked up 10, Point Of No Return (Bridget Fonda... :drool:), and Silent Service. I was very disappointed that Waterworld is already sold out. :([/quote]

That's still too much to pay for Waterworld :p[/quote]
Hey! :evil:

I actually liked Waterworld. Sure, it was a little corny, but it was a damn good time nonetheless. And who can argue that Deacon is Dennis Hopper's best character ever? :lol:

[quote name='Papadoc03']A lot of the DVDs are available at Walmart and Kmart and Target for 5.50. Some are the six dollar ones. Just make sure you compare before you buy :)[/quote]

I'd have to check them out, thanks.

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='Kaijufan']I noticed that, too. I thought maybe it would simply be discounted $9.99 as if the set counts as three DVDs, but apparently not. Personally, I picked up 10, Point Of No Return (Bridget Fonda... :drool:), and Silent Service. I was very disappointed that Waterworld is already sold out. :([/quote]

That's still too much to pay for Waterworld :p[/quote]
Hey! :evil:

I actually liked Waterworld. Sure, it was a little corny, but it was a damn good time nonetheless. And who can argue that Deacon is Dennis Hopper's best character ever? :lol:[/quote]

I thought the movies was so-so, but the patch eye with the "eye" drawn it was frikkin hilarious to me ffor some reason.

I nabbed Predator 2 Deluxe and Man on Fire for 10 apiece at CC too. MOF is definitely worth more than 10, but whatever, their loss.

For anyone who loves old-school TV, in the Thriller section, Incredible Hulk (i think all seasons?) 9.99 and the movie (which isn't worth it) is the same price.

Only good pick up in thriller/horror is Halloween 2.

bread's done
Back