Buy 2 BluRay, get 3rd FREE @ Barnes & Nobles.com

adonis 27

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this has been posted, i didn't see it, so sorry if it has. Barnes & Noble have a sweet deal of "buy 2 bluray or regular dvd and get the 3rd free"....there selection is decent. i think its free shipping too...Some good 1's i found are:

The Departed
Pan's Labyrinth
Terminator 2
Taken
Quantum of Solace
Lucky Number Slevin
Saw series

....they also have a bunch of Girls Gone Wild on bluray haha

here's a link

http://btobvideo.barnesandnoble.com/high-def-blu-ray-hd-dvds.asp?btob=Y

This is probably one of the best sales that B&N has had on media, but the fact is it's still not very good. Yeah, it's a b2g1 free sale, but you could pay full price at another retailer and still save money.

yeah its decent, i guess i was just stoked cuz i have a $25 gift card there, so i'm basically getting 3 for 1

If you use the 6% military bookstore link or 5% VISA link, plus the current 15% discount code, you can made a decent deal on some new releases. I ended up getting "Gran Torino", "A Bug's Life" and "Weeds S4" on BD for just under $19.00 each (including the 5% I get back from my B&N Master Card).

Prices can fluctuate during the sale; also, the tax will be different by state.

(DVD Talk has a great thread with links and coupon codes for B&N in their Bargain Forum.)

Ha. Don't even have to look to know that this is not a good deal. Their blurays and all other movies are always overpriced. Might as well buy them regular priced at another store. I will never understand why people buy overpriced movies out of that store. Every time I see someone get suckered into their expensive movies I cringe a little :(.

not ALL of them are overpriced, they have a section under $25 that is decent...but yeah, oh well, just thought i'd share

This sale is good for B&M locations, too, and it runs until July 6. I passed on it though. Most of the Blu's I cared for were ~ $40 each.

bread's done
Back