Buy 2 get 1 free $9.48 DVDs @ DeepDiscount

huvabut

CAGiversary!
Deep Discount has a buy 2 get 1 free deal on a ton of good 9.48 dvds. I picked up Being John Malkovich SE, Blood Simple (trying to round out my Coen Brothers Collection) and Legend. But they had other good ones too (depending on your taste) like Pitch Black, All the American Pie Movies, JURASSIC PARK, THE LAST STARFIGHTER, THE MUMMY, THE SERPENT & THE RAINBOW, MULHOLLAND DR, ALI G-INDAHOUSE, LOCK STOCK & TWO SMOKING BARRELS, LOVE ACTUALLY (for the ladies), LOST IN TRANSLATION, FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH, and 12 MONKEYS (SE)

check out the whole list...

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/promotion/buyTwoGetOneFree_form.cfm

enjoy

You MUST buy The Last Starfighter!

Actually, when you get through the dreck they have some good stuff.

Considering...

The man who wasn't there
Being John Malcovich
Lock Stock
Rundown
Seabiscuit
Stop of my mom will shoot. (just kidding)

And they have some good cult/camp/and historical films. Must resist They Live!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You MUST buy The Last Starfighter!

Actually, when you get through the dreck they have some good stuff.

Considering...

The man who wasn't there
Being John Malcovich
Lock Stock
Rundown
Seabiscuit
Stop of my mom will shoot. (just kidding)

And they have some good cult/camp/and historical films. Must resist They Live![/QUOTE]

I bought They Live fromt he last DDD sale and don't regret it at all. There's only one part of the movie that I don't really like which is when Roddy Piper goes ballistic and on the black guy (sorry I don't remember the characters names at the moment), but it's when he starts doing this whole wrestling routine on him to make him put on the glasses in the back of the alley way.

[quote name='Fire']I bought They Live fromt he last DDD sale and don't regret it at all. There's only one part of the movie that I don't really like which is when Roddy Piper goes ballistic and on the black guy (sorry I don't remember the characters names at the moment), but it's when he starts doing this whole wrestling routine on him to make him put on the glasses in the back of the alley way.[/QUOTE]

That's one of the best scenes in the whole movie. Hell South Park took it scene for scene for the cripple fight.

[quote name='flowery']That's one of the best scenes in the whole movie. Hell South Park took it scene for scene for the cripple fight.[/QUOTE]

It's an alright scene, but I just felt that John Carpenter broke up the action of the movie with that film just to showcase Roddy Piper's umm...other talents.

[quote name='Fire']It's an alright scene, but I just felt that John Carpenter broke up the action of the movie with that film just to showcase Roddy Piper's umm...other talents.[/QUOTE]

Damn straight!

Picked up the following:

SECRET OF MY SUCCESS
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
PITCH BLACK (UR) DIRECTOR'S CUT WS
BLOOD SIMPLE
THE LAST STARFIGHTER
THEY LIVE
DRAGNET
LOCK STOCK & TWO SMOKING BARRELS
THREE O'CLOCK HIGH

Thanks OP!

[quote name='flowery']That's one of the best scenes in the whole movie. Hell South Park took it scene for scene for the cripple fight.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I thought it was a great scene at the time. I saw the movie in the theater but I assume it would hold up over time. The fight scene in Blade II with "wrestling", well now that's a different story. . .

BTW the other guy is Keith David, now starring in the Transporter 2.

[quote name='Fire']It's an alright scene, but I just felt that John Carpenter broke up the action of the movie with that film just to showcase Roddy Piper's umm...other talents.[/QUOTE]

QFT

They have all of the Tremors movies. Yea thats right I like tremors. they are really bad movies however I could watch them all day. I even liked the tv show don't know why just did.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Too bad you cant get the WS edition of Half Baked. :([/QUOTE]

Agreed. And to the poster just above this one who mentioned liking Tremors, so do I :D. Nothing wrong with liking it. Thought it was one of those great campy cult flicks/shows.

I still can't make up my mind. I know I want Serprent and The Rainbow. How is The Sentinel? Any good? People Under the Stairs intrigues me as well.

bread's done
Back