Buy 2 get 1 free at Meijer - 1/18 - 1/21

snatcher33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have the Meijer ad in hand and it has "Buy Any Two Video Game Software Titles, Get One of Equal or Lesser Value FREE (Titles may vary by location)

They have pictured Gears of War 2, Little Big Planet and Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar Bundle.

Also If you use your Meijer Credit Card on Sunday 1/18 & Monday 1/19 take an extra 15% off general merchandise.

Pretty good deal if you have a Meijer around you.

Hope this helps the CAG Community.......Snatcher33 out!!!!

Just a heads up, the Guitar Hero World Tour Game & Guitar Bundle for PS2 is marked down to $69.99 there right now(YMMV on it working with the B2G1). Not sure if it's that price for other systems, since that's the only system they had the game for.

heres a screen shot of the Ads in Rolling Meadows, IL Meijer..

picture.php

my ad says for blu's as well and nothing about VG's

This may be limited to Meijer in IL only, since both the OP and Flipside are in the same state

[quote name='assyrianblood27']Yea i just checked michigan's ad compared to illinois n the illinois ad has the buy 2 get 1 free so its limited.[/quote]

Must be testing different B2G1 in different markets..

So Mich/Ohio gets Blu ray, others get video games.

Damn me for being in ohio :(

damn.
Picked up GH: Aerosmith for 360 for $9.99 2 weeks ago at Meijer. Than picked up Fallout 3 on the 360 for $29.99 last week at Meijer. Now this. Damn, Meijer and there recently awesome deals.

this may be a dumb question, but for those of us without a meijers card, will we get the normal 10% off on top of the 15% for opening a Meijers card also.

[quote name='kuvo']this may be a dumb question, but for those of us without a meijers card, will we get the normal 10% off on top of the 15% for opening a Meijers card also.[/QUOTE]

If you sign up for a Meijer card when they are running a Meijer card special, like this week, yes you will get the 10% off for signing up and the 15% for using it during this week.

Take note you only get 10% off your first purchase with the card. So make it good.

[quote name='rkrocks123']Does anyone know if BB will price match a B2G1 deal such as this?[/quote]
BB only PRICE matches. I don't THINK they match specials

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']If you sign up for a Meijer card when they are running a Meijer card special, like this week, yes you will get the 10% off for signing up and the 15% for using it during this week.

Take note you only get 10% off your first purchase with the card. So make it good.[/QUOTE]

I took advantage the best way I could

Picked up PS3 uncharted bundle for $375 and compaq cq50 notebook for $300

Total savings $225

It looks like the Illinois CAGers lucked out with this deal this week. We deserve it after all the god awful weather we had this past week.

Oh man!
So many amazing deals this week.....I can't believe I'm actually going to be in the US (in Illinois) to take advantage of them too! :D

I checked my meijer ad for IL and it didn't show up so it's probably not in my area.

Also BB will do a deal/sale price match if you saved a receipt from a similar deal. So basically you need to find one disgruntled/dumb service manager that likes you, and you're in until they revoke the "we've allowed it in the past policy".

The problem is this time of year their service desk is packed, and it'll take at least an hour to get through. Not sure if that's worth it considering nothings new is out right now.

Wife picked up Gears of War2, Fable 2 and Civilization Revolutions for me. I kind of don't want Civ:Rev - guess I should have went grocery shopping with her.

I just returned from Meijer Ohio... bought 3 games to see if the buy 2 get 1 would apply at the register. It does not....so hopefully we will get the offer soon.

[quote name='kuvo']I took advantage the best way I could

Picked up PS3 uncharted bundle for $375 and compaq cq50 notebook for $300

Total savings $225[/QUOTE]

Very nice. I remember when I used my Meijer Credit card. Signed up on a day with the extra 15% plus I was an employee so I got an extra 10% plus the 10% for signing up. on a psp. This was during the first week the psp came out so they were like $250 I believe. Brought the price down considerably. Havent used my Meijer card since.

Hmmmm I wonder if I can price match some blu's and still get b2g1.... Some of their blu prices are pretty high but if I could get them price matched and get b2g1 it would be a pretty good deal.

unless this is an unadvertised sale like the GH:A was, it's not going on at my meijer and it's not in the regular ad. The super sale ad we have that runs Saturday through Monday doesn't have it in there either.

When looking for this deal yesterday, I noticed that my Meijer has a full-fledged UMD section. I wonder how many of those they actually sell at $9.99-$17.99...

Also noticed Wipeout Pulse, Parappa, and Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice (all PSP) for $9.90 each. I would've picked them up if this deal was going on here...

[quote name='snatcher33']It looks like the Illinois CAGers lucked out with this deal this week. We deserve it after all the god awful weather we had this past week.[/QUOTE]
...if you think Illinois was the only Midwest state to get insanely terrible weather over the last week, you're crazy.

Here in michigan, there is not the B2G1, but there are some good sales for PS3

Rock Band 2- $40
DMC4-$15
Far Cry 2- $35
Bioshock- $25 after 2k coupon

I feel like an idiot. I went up to the counter asking them to get the keys to the case and I asked if they had the sale. They said there was no sale.

I go up to the front and find a store ad, turns out the deal is only for Blu-Ray movies, and only a select few shitty movies to choose from.

They've got Final Fantasy Tactics PSP for $10. Silent Hill Homecoming for $35 (only game I got today). And Folklore for the PS3 was riding high at $40 for the longest time and they finally marked it down to $25. Project Gotham 4 went from $25 down to $15.

Saw the prices in post above too, no DMC4 in stock though. :(

Anyone seen COD:WAW wii at meijer? I went to a few different stores and haven't seen it, their game selection seems to very greatly at different stores

Come to think of it, I've never seen COD:WAW at mine. They seem to be not carry games entirely at some stores. Somebody said they never saw Left 4 Dead and I don't think I ever did either.

[quote name='jaydepps']God I wish we had Meijer over in the North East, what region are they in anyways?[/quote]

Mid West

bread's done
Back