Buy 2 get 1 free DVDs at Toys R Us B&M

Is this supposed to be going on now or next week? If it's now I'll call my TRU and see what they say.

Looking at the sales ad, which I'm sure most have already done, it's just on DVD's and VHS. No mention of any sale on games except 5 $'s off on a few titles. However the is a BOGO sale board games..... I'm there... lol

I'm not sure if it's going on right now, but they have this deal every year around Easter time, and it's never advertised. You just have to go in and hope it's going on.

Well, if anyone gets any new information, just post it here! You're right about the time though. If it's going to happen, it will happen around Easter. Same thing happened last year. I'm just curious, because maybe I will get Fight Night 2004 and NBA Ballers, but I doubt it. This is because I always remember that Onimusha 3 is coming out plus tons of games over the summer. I may have to pass, but I'm interested to see what they will offer.

There for a minute I thought that damn giraffe had everyone on lockdown. After finally getting someone they are not having the sale on video games.

In regards to board games I have two impressions,

The last 5 minutes of any game of Pictionary:

"IT'S A PALM TREE YOU STUPID CUNT! HOW THE fuck CAN YOU NOT TELL IT'S A FRIGGIN PALM TREE? YOU'RE AS STUPID AS YOUR FAT ALCOHOLIC MOTHER OF YOURS."

and any game of Risk/Monopoly.

"Holy shit it's 4am. FRIDAY. We started playin this shit Monday afternoon. It's now FRIDAY. You win Grandma, I got to go to work.

[quote name='Theenternal']Unfortuately I can't ask the TRU employees as most of the time I go in there I have to tell them that X deal is going on.[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha you are so right!!!!

bread's done
Back