Buy 2 Get 1 Free - NEW Games < $18.99 - @ Game Crazy 10/20-10/25

jalopez86

CAGiversary!
I just got an email from Game Crazy with the Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion on all new games priced $18.99 or less. Games pictured in email are:

Infinite Undiscovery
Unreal Tournament 3 (360)
Mercenaries 2 (PS3)
Icon (PS3)
Ben 10 Alien Force (Wii)

Please feel free to list other finds.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw this but the list wouldn't load for me, it just transferred me to the trade in value list. it's for all games $18.99 and under. if it loads for anyone else, please post it here.

I miss when they did something like this back around the holidays last year. That B1G1 18.99 and under is the main reason I still have a large backlog. I wish I still had a GC to take advantage of this.

The sale is from 10/20 - 10/25. If you still have any GC store around you this might be worth checking out since they received all the stock from other stores that were closing.

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']i saw this but the list wouldn't load for me, it just transferred me to the trade in value list. it's for all games $18.99 and under. if it loads for anyone else, please post it here.[/QUOTE]

So is it only games on the list or all new games in stock for free.

[quote name='Estebon']So is it only games on the list or all new games in stock for free.[/QUOTE]
it said in the email it was all new games $18.99 and under. i'm assuming you pick new 3 games under $19 and the cheapest one is free.

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']it said in the email it was all new games $18.99 and under. i'm assuming you pick new 3 games under $19 and the cheapest one is free.[/QUOTE]So essentially new-in-box old games.

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']yes.[/QUOTE]

If it is for a deal, I don't mind. If they are trying to sell me a $60 that is used, I will deny it, but if they are selling a game for a good price, I could care less for the wrap.

[quote name='polishpride212']If it is for a deal, I don't mind. If they are trying to sell me a $60 that is used, I will deny it, but if they are selling a game for a good price, I could care less for the wrap.[/QUOTE]
GC, at least the one i went to, has everything wrapped.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I miss when they did something like this back around the holidays last year. That B1G1 18.99 and under is the main reason I still have a large backlog. I wish I still had a GC to take advantage of this.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that Black Friday deal was great. I got six games for $30.

Game Crazy has done Buy 1 Get 1 Free I think two times this year. That sale often follows this B2G1 sale. I think it is better to wait for B1G1.

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']GC, at least the one i went to, has everything wrapped.[/QUOTE]

When I picked up Uncharted 2 last week, it was wrapped, but when I bought Infinite Undiscovery for $10, it was opened.

So what everyone is saying is that there is a B1G1 sale coming up, hopefully?

OP, you got my hopes up. I already had Brutal Legend, Uncharted, and Borderlands picked out in my head. You should add $18.99 and below, to the thread title.

Scorch, how many GC's are remaining open. I think there are only 2 in LA and 1 in SD that are staying afloat. BTW Scorch, thanks for the Prototype info yesterday. I had my brother pick up a copy for me in SD.

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']it said in the email it was all new games $18.99 and under. i'm assuming you pick new 3 games under $19 and the cheapest one is free.[/QUOTE]
I am just like you confused on this deal, sounds like a deal, but I can't figure it out.

[quote name='deangrazy']I am just like you confused on this deal, sounds like a deal, but I can't figure it out.[/QUOTE]
I don't mean to be rude, but it's not complicated... It's like any other B2G1 free deal, except all the games have to be under $19.

Just went and looked and couldn't find anything I wanted and didn't already have (almost everything I wanted was $19.99.)

Hope you all have better luck.

bread's done
Back