Buy 2, Get 1 Free on Select DS Games - Amazon Countdown to Black Friday Deal

Hmm, its seems to me that it is buy 3, get 1 free. Not sure if I'm right or wrong, but it is worded poorly (amazon, not cheapyd).

Great prices on some games, the problem is there aren't a lot of same priced games so working out the free game was difficult, also I tried adding two MySims Kingdom's to my cart being it is the holiday season, but they only allowed me to add one, I'm guessing that's part of the deal, but it makes no sense being that you would want to give a gift or two these days, oh well...
I got in on Professor Layton for myself, and Lego Star Wars and MySims Kingdom for gifts...
-Goatman

Nah, it's not B3G1 free. It says "Add three qualifying games to your cart and you qualify for a free game." Odd wording, I agree, but it's definitely B2G1 free.

Duuude. What are you doing? You already posted this in the Black Friday thread.

EDIT: Your two blog entries are also advertising the sale. :lol: Your stench of desperation may not attract many to your store's sale...

if i had prime i would do

2x temco bowl

1x pokemon darkness

toss bowl up on goozex for a quick 850 pts

without prime though it could take weeks to get these games

[quote name='slidecage']if i had prime i would do

2x temco bowl

1x pokemon darkness

toss bowl up on goozex for a quick 850 pts

without prime though it could take weeks to get these games[/quote]

Weeks? I use amazon all the time and it never takes more than 10 days with their free shipping.

Thanks Cheapyd, I'm getting a DS for my son for Christmas, so this was perfect. I did two orders, got Star Wars Clone Wars (my son wants this really bad, I told him it was shit, but he still wants it), Kirby Super Star Ultra (can't wait, this is for my son...really!), and Animal Crossing in one order, then I did another for Layton (again, this is for my son...really!), Nintendogs, and Brain Age 2.

Now I just need to get my hands on one of those Mario DS bundles and I'll be set. I'd really like to get the walmart deal on that one, but I don't know if it's possible to beat the crowds on that one, or if I have the drive to do it. I might just go to Toys R Us and get their bundle with the free accessory. That might be just as crazy though.

[quote name='charlescheese']then I did another for Layton (again, this is for my son...really!),...
[/quote]

I've played Layton to the end. I don't know how old your son is, but a few of those puzzles aren't at all easy! But if he's pre-teen, you can probably expect that you'll be helping him out quite a bit with some of those puzzles.

Thanks Cheapy, picked up Tecmo Bowl for myself and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Spore Creatures for my sister & nephew.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Duuude. What are you doing? You already posted this in the Black Friday thread.

EDIT: Your two blog entries are also advertising the sale. :lol: Your stench of desperation may not attract many to your store's sale...[/QUOTE]

What the hell

[quote name='kaydot']I've played Layton to the end. I don't know how old your son is, but a few of those puzzles aren't at all easy! But if he's pre-teen, you can probably expect that you'll be helping him out quite a bit with some of those puzzles.[/quote]

I know. By saying, "this is for my son really!" I mean it's for me. :lol: He can watch me play it though!

bread's done
Back