Buy 2 get 1 Free on Select Xbox 360 Titles @walmart

mahyar1

CAGiversary!
Link

it includes Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition.

Buy online for additional 10% BCB savings

You don't have to pay an extra $10 for Fallout 3. Just choose it as your 3rd game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this awhile ago on FW and was about to post. Apparently, I and others are having trouble completing the checkout procedure, unfortunately. I have tried in both Chrome and IE and after the final checkout screen get the message:
We're having temporary difficulties arriving at the destination you requested, but we'd like to offer steps to help you below.

They must be in the process of fixing this, because I have tried 2 different browsers, and 3 payment methods (including PayPal checkout), and none of them seem to work.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I can almost bet that they will ship the cheaper version of fallout (29.99) as the free game.[/QUOTE]

It clearly says "Game of the Year" Edition, and has details discussing the bonus DLC. If they send me the wrong one (assuming I can ever place an order), I'll be pissed.

Is this messed up or what? I can add Fallout 3 game of the year (360) and then any two cheap games (I added Rainbow six Vegas and Burnout Paradise) and it only comes to 43.49 or something with tax. Thats like $20 off Fallout 3 game of the year and then the two games for free?

***And by the way if anyone is considering what I just said don't add Fallout in the first two choices because they add $10.00 but the last one does not. I don't think this will last long.

This looks like a great way to snag Fallout 3 GoTY and get a few filler games for free.

I'm thinking about getting:
Mass Effect GoTY
Burnout Paradise
and
Fallout 3 GoTY

Checkout is broken. Same thing last night as I tried for $30 LIVE deal. Now my card is blacklisted and won't be accepted.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']also dont forget, if you use bing.com you can get 4% back (yeah i know its not alot, but hey it will be a couple bucks :)[/QUOTE]

Actually it's 10%. Just search for "HDTV"

[quote name='Tony208']Just pick Fallout 3 GOTY as all 3 of your choices, $70ish total for 3.[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to do that for the last hour; it won't let you complete the checkout process.

[quote name='mahyar1']Actually it's 10%. Just search for "HDTV"[/QUOTE]

WHOA! Your right....Thank you, i thought the only "store" that effected percent change through bing by searching was ebay, i didnt know different searches netted different percentages for other stores!!! THANKS AGAIN!

[quote name='Tony208']I'd hop on the 3x Fallout 3 GOTY but I already have it and eBay will be flooded.[/QUOTE]

Yes. As stated above, it's not working. (I tried as well though.)

I doubt anyone wants to pay the extra $10 for L4D since its sequal is already out, but if you are willing to do that you can throw Fallout 3 GOTY as #3 in the list and get away with both games and only pay one $10 fee. Hope this helps someone. Not bad for a filler, L4D, Fallout 3 GOTY all for ~$54.

Bah, good deal but not for me. I already have some expansions for Fallout from Target clearances and really do not play it. The only thing I have been wanting to play is The Complete Saga but my back-catalog of games right now is huge, plus there are quite a few more coming out that I want within the next few months.

Thanks for the heads up though TC.

[quote name='forteblast']What a surprise, it didn't work for me either. I wonder if/when they will fix this?[/QUOTE]

I've got the over/under at next Tuesday at noon. Who is placin' bets?

whats the dice on this? (when it works I guess)

I just tried adding random titles a few times, all with Fallout 3 as my 3rd option, price always stayed $39.99..is this the case no matter how you mix and match?

damn good deal to get 3 pretty good games for $40..

[quote name='token2k6']I just tried adding random titles a few times, all with Fallout 3 as my 3rd option[/QUOTE]

Has anybody tried this without having Fallout 3 in there third? I wonder if that's what is screwing it up. Maybe it's just a poorly-implemented preventative measure to keep us from getting Fallout 3 GOTY for cheap.

[quote name='forteblast']Has anybody tried this without having Fallout 3 in there third? I wonder if that's what is screwing it up. Maybe it's just a poorly-implemented preventative measure to keep us from getting Fallout 3 GOTY for cheap.[/QUOTE]

Nope, that's not it. Just tried it with Fallout 3 as #1 choice, adding $10 to my total, but it still didn't work. :bomb:

I didn't use any BING cash back or anything and got this combo to work

1 - Kameo
2 - Assassins Creed
3 - Fallout GOTY

$44 after shipping

I'm tempted to contact Walmart and complain... but I just get the feeling that something in this deal seems too good to be true. I really want that Fallout 3 GOTY Edition, but have to admit I wouldn't buy it at $40 even. Great game. I'm just too cheap. Hope this works some time soon...

FYI: I've tried just about every imaginable combination with Fallout 3. Evidently, this deal isn't meant to be live yet. Wouldn't be shocked if the whole thing vanished for a week and returned with a less stellar selection of games.

Ok,

I JUST GOT THE DEAL.

game #1 -- Kameo (go ahead laugh, its a gift for a 10yr old niece for bday next month)

game #2 -- FallOut - GOY

game #3 -- Star Wars Lego Complete Saga

Total with tax and shipping: $56.91 or $18.97 per game -- its like buying 3 platinum hits for at regular price except FallOut - GOY is going for $57 on Amazon and most everywhere else.

Anyway, that worked and it accepted my order

Anyway, that is what I did

Mack, did you fully check out and confirm your order went through? I tried your combination, and I still get the error message when finalizing my payment method. It will not place the order.

motherf(*!@#$... Mass Effect is out of stock now. Fallout will be next! Though apparently this means the deal is working for some people.

Just checked out with Table Tennis, LEGO Indiana Jones, and Fallout 3 GOTY as the free one. I chose 2-3 day shipping, not sure if that made a difference, but all of my previous attempts to check out I used the cheapest shipping.

[quote name='AgentXof12']Color me disgusted if this is only working for some and not others...[/QUOTE]

I have a bit of brown, gray, hazel, with a mix of yellow and red.

You are now colored disgustingly disgusted.

got confirmation for
1)Ace combat 6
2)GRAW 2
3) fallout 3 GOTY
only got it to work after switching to IE and going for 2-3 day shipping

[quote name='cris63']got confirmation for
1)Ace combat 6
2)GRAW 2
3) fallout 3 GOTY
only got it to work after switching to IE and going for 2-3 day shipping[/QUOTE]

Switching to IE alone doesn't fix it, I tried that and it still isn't working. Disabling adblock plus in Firefox doesn't fix it.
Not using Bing Cashback doesn't fix it.
ARRGHHH

The 2-3 day shipping must be the difference...I failed about 10 times usung the standard shipping and my order went through on the first try with 2-3 shipping.

[quote name='SLeeK719']The 2-3 day shipping must be the difference...I failed about 10 times usung the standard shipping and my order went through on the first try with 2-3 shipping.[/QUOTE]

How freaking stupid is that? And 2-3 day shipping costs $8 more. I think I'm just giving up. fuck Walmart.

[quote name='BingoBrown']How freaking stupid is that? And 2-3 day shipping costs $8 more. I think I'm just giving up. fuck Walmart.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, fuck this. I'm not paying $54 for Fallout 3 and two more games I only sort of want (now that Mass Effect is sold out).

Grats to everybody that got it to work for them though.

bread's done
Back