Buy 2, Get 1 Free Select Titles at Amazon

getfckedx

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]18997[/IMG-R]Partially matching Best Buy's Sunday ad promotion, Amazon is running a buy 2, get 1 free sale on select titles. Be sure NOT to use 1-Click checkout or the discount will not apply. The promotion likely ends January 22nd.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 2, Get 1 Free Select Titles at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
If combined with the livingsocial offer, you can rationalize it as getting 3 $40 titles for $22 each. I'm looking at RDR, Borderlands GOTY, and Vanquish but I'm not completely sold at the moment.

[quote name='Magsec']If combined with the livingsocial offer, you can rationalize it as getting 3 $40 titles for $22 each. I'm looking at RDR, Borderlands GOTY, and Vanquish but I'm not completely sold at the moment.[/QUOTE]

IMHO, Borderlands is worth every cent of the $22. Vanquish will likely be $20 in not too long, since it's not doing as well as I had hoped. RDR will probably get a complete collection eventually.

[quote name='cromb24']I pre-ordered LBP and ME2 on Sunday (before they were added to the B2G1 deal), and I e-mailed Amazon this morning asking if I could still qualify for a new game. They told me to go ahead and order the 3rd game and then tell them the order number and they would credit my card for the price of the game.
[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this!! I was in the same boat, and after reading your experience sent off an email of my own and ended up getting nba2k11 for free along with the 40 dollars in pre-order credit!! thanks!!:D

hmm, i might try to contact them and see if i can get b1g1 free cuz i also pre ordered mass effect 2. also it's kinda funny when they up the prices for these deals, like check out army of two 40th day, list price 19.99 sale price 27.xx, lol.

Preordered LBP2 and Mass Effect 2. After a quick chat with amazon CS, they let me order a copy of DCUO on the house. Feelin' niiiiiiiiice.

[quote name='Velo214']hmm, i might try to contact them and see if i can get b1g1 free cuz i also pre ordered mass effect 2. also it's kinda funny when they up the prices for these deals, like check out army of two 40th day, list price 19.99 sale price 27.xx, lol.[/QUOTE]

Army of two is shipped from hubba games via amazon. The $27 one is from amazon directly.

i may have an extra lbp 2 ce if anyone is interested pm me... be willing to sell it for right around $50-$55 depends how much shipping is

Picked up:
Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box (the only Layton I don't have) $29
Tatsunoko vs Capcom $30
Kirby's Epic Yarn $40

Why does RDR for the 360 show up when you first go to the deal page, but it doesn't show up when you filter by Xbox 360?? Makes no sense. Now I'm paranoid that I might be missing some good Xbox deals...

I ordered Castlevania LE, Mass Effect 2 and LBP 2 for my GF, but she wanted Mass effecct 2 instead and i don't want LBP2... can i return the sealed copy for the 40$ (120/3) i ended paying up for it?

Is it just me or is it taking a while to process my three games?

KH:Re:Coded and Killzone 2 are both shipping soon and have had money taken out for them.

however

Infamous is still not yet shipped and money has yet to come out for it.

Am I doing something wrong or are they just super backed up?

Pulled the trigger on LBP 2, ME2, and DCUO...gonna return the same games at Best Buy. Saved me about $30 after using the Livingsocial GC offer, "little" price drops, and no tax.

[quote name='doodmandood']Is it just me or is it taking a while to process my three games?

KH:Re:Coded and Killzone 2 are both shipping soon and have had money taken out for them.

however

Infamous is still not yet shipped and money has yet to come out for it.

Am I doing something wrong or are they just super backed up?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry you will have the money taken out when the items ship. When Infamous gets shipped you will see a charge for it. Sometimes they are back ordered on games and you just have to wait.

Best deal if you can only find 2 games you want. Get Little Big Planet 2 as your free game, trade in value is at $33 and change. Start the trade in process and get your ups label (you have a week to mail it in).

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']Anyone's orders ship yet? Been 3 days since I ordered.[/QUOTE]

They shipped Borderlands GOTY (360) and the Sly Cooper Collection after about 24 hours for me, but I'm still waiting for Kirby to even ship. Looks like they're running a little behind... Granted, I did get FSSS.

crap.....limited funds....already bought ME2, but the amazon rep said i could still b1g1. do i get LBP2 with ghost trick for free..

....or get the dead space two collector's edition. GAH.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I disagree on Borderlands being worth that much, or Vanquish being worth more than $20 at all, but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

It depends on whether you're going to be playing solo or with friends in co-op. Solo I'd say the game is pretty average, nothing special. But I've been playing it co-op with a friend, and it's become one of my favorite 360 games.

im trying to get help with the amazon chat rep regarding my order of lbp and trying to get it applied to a b2g1...but my rep is like drunk she keeps typing random letters, sentences that are missing multiple words

"Ashish: Yes, but some things in life can't be cultivated no matter how hard i try, how much i pray"

When i read this all i could say to myself was ....WHAT.....THE...F**?

I'm really torn on this deal. I want to pick up the Red Dead DLC and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit but I can't find another game. Vanquish seems a little high at $38, I was thinking about Mafia 2 for $30 but really haven't heard much about it. Any eligible games for the 360 someone could recommend for around the $30?

[quote name='kearns710']im trying to get help with the amazon chat rep regarding my order of lbp and trying to get it applied to a b2g1...but my rep is like drunk she keeps typing random letters, sentences that are missing multiple words

"Ashish: Yes, but some things in life can't be cultivated no matter how hard i try, how much i pray"

When i read this all i could say to myself was ....WHAT.....THE...F**?[/QUOTE]

I hope you did a print screen of the convo LMAO!

[quote name='kearns710']im trying to get help with the amazon chat rep regarding my order of lbp and trying to get it applied to a b2g1...but my rep is like drunk she keeps typing random letters, sentences that are missing multiple words

english might not be the reps first language. i've spoken to 3 reps in India and 2 reps in Costa Rica in the past couple days.

Picked up Mass Effect 2, Borderlands GOTY, and Vanquish (all on :ps3:) for 98.41. Comes out to ~$33 each game. I'm a little iffy on Vanquish, but I couldn't find any other game I like in the $37-38 range.

Since I recently got a PS3, I picked up Uncharted 1 and both Ratchet and Clank games. I had a 25$ GC also, so in the end I ended up only paying 32$ for all three games. Not bad considering each one of those games are about 30$ each.

[quote name='DennisTheMenace']I hope you did a print screen of the convo LMAO![/QUOTE]

I wanted to print out the whole convo but realized it wasnt really worth it. This chick had to be high or something she had sentences missing sentences (if that makes sense haha).. there was one part where she wrote a sentence and then typed "
I
I
I
I"
anyways she gave me $15 for nothing so ill take that

Thinking about getting RDR Dead Nightmare and two of the Professor Layton games. Would be ~19 each, but I have enough games right now.

[quote name='Amblix']They took Blaz Blue off the PS3 list. :(

I was gonna do BB - Sly Collec - Vanquish. :/[/QUOTE]

I still see Blaze Blue: CS on the PS3 list on page 3...

I ended up deciding on Super Mario 64 DS, Lufia, and Etrian Odyssey 3.

Total was $57.95 after the B2G1 Free, and then I got to use $45 in credit. $12.95 for three games (or $22.95 if you add in the $10 for the $20 GC from LivingSocial). I call that a great day.

Was hoping to get in on this today. Guess we can change the OP from "likely ends Jan 22nd" to "ended Jan 22nd".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it has. It ended at 3am EST this morning. Amazon was simply matching Best Buy's sale, which ended the same time.

LOL! You mean your amazon customer support rep typed that sentence? Why?

bread's done
Back