Buy 2 Get 1 Free tomorrow (Friday) at Gamestop. Possible YMMV *Updated

IeclipticI

CAG Veteran
Really surprised this isn't up yet.

As the title states there will be buy 2 get 1 frees happening at Gamestops this weekend. Buy 2 Get 1 Free sales apply on all used games and accessories for those who don't know. Also stacks with EDGE cards which is an additional 10% off. This is happening in my district at least so its possible this may be YMMV. I'm up in Eastern Washington. We put up signage up tonight before I left for it. ( I'm an employee)

Update

Just got home and apparently there was a mix up in my district and only one store was supposed to go Buy 2 Get 1. We were told shortly after opening to immediately take down all signage. Sorry for all the confusion guys. I know this has been like the third or fourth mix up for the whole buy 2 get 1 issue.

And I just now noticed I misspelled tomorrow and feel dumb. Sad Face. I fail guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems only select Gamestops are running this deal.
In my area 1 outta 5 that I visited was running this promotion.
Too bad the one that was running it did not have the games I was looking for.
Oh and I am in Houston, Texas.

My Gamestop was running the deal... but to be honest, i spent wayy too much on games these days so i was reluctant to purchase anything today.

Knowing myself, I'll probably get in on it sometime next week.

[quote name='IeclipticI']Really surprised this isn't up yet.

As the title states there will be buy 2 get 1 frees happening at Gamestops this weekend. Buy 2 Get 1 Free sales apply on all used games and accessories for those who don't know. Also stacks with EDGE cards which is an additional 10% off. This is happening in my district at least so its possible this may be YMMV. I'm up in Eastern Washington. We put up signage up tonight before I left for it. ( I'm an employee)

Update

Just got home and apparently there was a mix up in my district and only one store was supposed to go Buy 2 Get 1. We were told shortly after opening to immediately take down all signage. Sorry for all the confusion guys. I know this has been like the third or fourth mix up for the whole buy 2 get 1 issue.

And I just now noticed I misspelled tomorrow and feel dumb. Sad Face. I fail guys.[/QUOTE]

Hang in there man. One of the stores by me does have the B2G1, and I wouldn't have known without this thread. Don't beat yourself up too much.

bread's done
Back