Buy 2 Get 1 Free used games, online & in-store at Best Buy

Best Buy pushes games they can't sell new by sticking a used tag on them for $5-10 cheaper. Eg: There were 9 Bulletstorms and 6 Donkey Kong Country Returns that looked brand new that they were selling in the used section.

[quote name='Lonsta']Best Buy pushes games they can't sell new by sticking a used tag on them for $5-10 cheaper. Eg: There were 9 Bulletstorms and 6 Donkey Kong Country Returns that looked brand new that they were selling in the used section.[/QUOTE]

Lol that could be because that DKC was $20 and traded in for $25 (+bonuses) for a while and Bulletstorm was $10-$15 at BB or GF and traded in for $14 ( slight moneymaker and 3 day rental). So both
Barely got played or not even played before trading in.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I have a hard time believing this. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is on sale for $19.99 and it says that it's $34.99 USED. This is according to the website.[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and SOCOM 4 are on sale this week. Regular price on both of these are $39.99 for new copies. GameStop has ACB for $39.99 new and $34.99 preowned. Same for SOCOM 4.

Just happens to be a week where the NEW game is a better value than the used one. And a better value at BBY either way.

[quote name='dc delta90']Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and SOCOM 4 are on sale this week. Regular price on both of these are $39.99 for new copies. GameStop has ACB for $39.99 new and $34.99 preowned. Same for SOCOM 4.

Just happens to be a week where the NEW game is a better value than the used one. And a better value at BBY either way.[/QUOTE]

AC:b is $22 at amazon...

[quote name='Jimmienoman']AC:b is $22 at amazon...[/QUOTE]

ACB is $19.99 at BBY and SOCOM 4 is $24.99. Forgot to put that in my post.

Received my 2 copies of Need for Speed:HP and 1 copy of Transformers:War for Cybertron today. Got all three for $47.76. Perfect condition and completely in tact for all three.

Just wanna say that I'm in for PS3:
Heavy Rain - $24.99
The Orange Box - Free ($14.99)
You don't know Jack - $14.99
Total $43.14 after sales tax and free shipping.

That comes out to $14.38 a game so I save money on every single game compared to Amazon current cheapest used prices so I'm happy.

bread's done
Back