Buy 2, Get 3rd Free on All Nintendo Wii and DS games + free shipping @ eToys.com

i dont see link to that cashback amount on bing - any clue to keyword search or the link?

edit nevermind it was on the side
also, it seems sale works on 3 games on one system, not across systems. oh well

I don't see anything neither.
723.jpg

Sounds great, but I don't seem to be getting the discount.It may be that you can't mix systems. Not sure. Some of the games are above retail, while others are at retail and then some are clearance and are getting 10% off once they are put in your cart even though that wasn't obvious on the item listing! For example, Klonoa and The Munchables are 10% off of $19.99, so $17.99 each. If they are also buy 2 get 1 free and you get the 25% Bing Cashback, well you should buy them. I've decided not to since I, of course, have a backlog already. I would like the games eventually, though

EDIT: You can't mix systems, and the clearance deal doesn't combine with the buy 2 get 1 free. Still definitely some good deals to be had.

Last edited by a moderator:
For 25% bing cashback, search for "etoys" on bing.com, and look in the right side sidebar. There is a link there for 25% off all items at etoys!

Some good deals can be had with these combined offers. I've been staring at (all Wii) Lego Batman, Klonoa and The Munchables for $32.38 shipped after $10 cashback.... Haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good deals can be had with these combined offers. I've been staring at (all Wii) Lego Batman, Klonoa and The Munchables for $32.38 shipped after $10 cashback.... Haven't pulled the trigger yet.

In for Mario & Sonic at Winter Olympics for my sister in law, Bowsers Inside Story for me and another M&S at Winter to trade back to Amazon since I couldn't find a 3rd game I wanted.

Got the 25% bing.com cash back.

M&S at Winter is $5 higher than anywhere but I'll still come out ahead.

Everybody knows eToys.com is owned by TRU right? The websites are even formatted the same.

nice if you could find 3 ds games at 30

60 shipped + 25 back 45 bucks for 3 .. 30 buck ds games thats like 50% off

have to look into this later

As others mentioned, would be much better if you could mix and match. As it is, I'm having a hard time finding anything that wouldn't be cheaper at GS w/ B2G1.

Bit on 9 DS games, including Bowser's Inside Story, Phantom Hourglass, The World Ends with You, Mario 64 DS, Final Fantasy IV, Retro Game Challenge, Contra 4, Star Fox, and Fire Emblem. Totalled $178.50 with tax, with $42.50 cash back. 9 games for $136 -- about $15 a game all told. Not great, not bad.

I'm such a sucker, but I'd really been wanting the first 6 of those. The rest were filler. On the backlog they go. CAG has been kicking my wallet lately.

Bought SMT: DS and two copies of Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. After Bing, total is $48 shipped w/ tax, and I figure that I can either sell the extra Layton for $20+ or just trade it in for $22.50 at GS via the 40% promo. Either way, it'll bring the total cost for a copy of Layton and SMT: DS to ~$25 shipped, a great deal in my book considering how much I've been wanting those two games.

could grab 3 games for 50 or 37.50 if BING really comes .... just worried BING will never show

Retro game challenge
Princess debut
and yu gi oh 2009

not bad for 12 per game

When I searched for eToys in Bing earlier today, the 25% off came up no problem. But now when I search for eToys, ready to buy something, it won't show, and I can't get it to come up. I was gonna buy a PS3, god damn it!

For some reason searching for stores no longer causes the links to appear. If you select one from the list, it's fine, which is annoying since eToys wasn't listed. I hope this goes back up soon, but if not, I can at least probably get a PS3 for the same price in a few weeks once the Christmas sales start up.

bread's done
Back