Buy 2 new games, get 1 used game free at resetgames.com

gn2007

CAGiversary!
resetgames.com

Courtesy of deals.woot.com

Not bad of selection but it works for any system just add 3 used games and then it will take the cheapest one off not too bad id say

I think he's referencing the fact that the deal is buy 2 new games and get 1 used. Not just blanket used games.

EDIT: Wait maybe not. I honestly can't find the deal on this site.

[quote name='worddoc']I think he's referencing the fact that the deal is buy 2 new games and get 1 used. Not just blanket used games.

EDIT: Wait maybe not. I honestly can't find the deal on this site.[/QUOTE]

...It's in the banner. It's on all used products. The title is perfectly fine the way it is.

DailyDeals.gif

Free shipping also applies, at least for me. Might pick up a few titles, although they fail to mention what condition the games are in (disk only/complete).

[quote name='worddoc']I think he's referencing the fact that the deal is buy 2 new games and get 1 used. Not just blanket used games.

EDIT: Wait maybe not. I honestly can't find the deal on this site.[/QUOTE]

go to deals of the day or something towards the bottom of the site in the link map.

there is two.... buy 1 new, get 20% off used 1, and then the b2g1

I've been to their booth at PAX before . They are pretty nice guys, small shop though. I think they are just trying to establish a new franchise. They don't have much online though.

Just wanted to bump this thread to promote these guys. I ordered once from them, and my games all came complete. Then a friend used my referral link to get three games, and I got a 10% off code. So I used it to place another order, and I purchased Splinter Cell Double Agent, Lost Planet, and Timeshift for $9 total, with free shipping. We've received all three orders, and all of them were complete. $3 per game is a pretty decent deal.

[quote name='shadowkast']I personally don't get the title. Is it 2 New 1 used or 3 used.[/QUOTE]
It's a B2G1 free but only on Used games. The free shipping even on cheap games is what sold me. My last order was only $8 and I got the games in 2 days.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Has anyone ever used them for trade in? They have some high tiv's on games[/QUOTE]

I'm the developer for Reset Games and stumbled upon this thread. I can say we're awesome, but we also have a review of our trade-ins over at Reseller Ratings that you can see here: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Reset_Games

We just started a trade-in promotion, if you use code "reddit" you can get a bonus 30% on all of your games. It will be running for the next few weeks.

And while I do work there I also use the trade in system and like it. Just be sure to insure your package with the post office if it's worth it, especially during the holidays they seem to become a little flakier on actually delivering mail.

Thank you all for checking us out! We haven't been online for long but it's fun to see our work get out here like this.

bread's done
Back